Chapter 11

Deai no Chikara

Jessica POV

The heat, I feel the heat against me. Is it already updated? Maybe, I feel.
I feel the cloth against me. Wait, the sheet? Where is my chamise night? Am I in my room?
I feel something. An arm? There was an arm around my waist?
I will try to open my eyes ... I ... is it a torso? Oh no!?
I get up suddenly.

"Ouch!" "..."

Oh I remember! Last night we celebrate our film, we drank and ...

" Jun
... Junyoung! Wake up!" "..."

This is not true! he became aware of anything or what! I shake.

"Junyoung!"

I almost cry now. Terrified.

"Hmm What ?!... Oh!" "L. .. leave my room!" "I ... Jessica!" "Get out of my room!" "Wait Jessica!"

I don't want to wait, I put the sheet around me and I push him toward the exit with his business.
Quick shower, it was a plane soon.
I can not believe it!


Junyoung POV

The way back to Korea was long, long ...
Jessica does not speak to me, not even once looked. She's really sick what happened last night.

"Jessica-sshi, Junyoung-sshi, you will take the same car." "WHAT? Why?" "Because we'll bring you back to your dorm Junyoung first as a fan meeting at any time." "..." "It suits you Junyoung-sshi?" "Well ..."

With the look she just throw me, I think I'd better say nothing.

"Either way you have no choice!" "Awesome ~"

Well, it's really bad for last night. For the first time I see it like that. I understand now evening nickname "ice princess".

...

Oula!

"Manager-hyung?, Why it was full of fans?" "They know I do not know the dates of your return"

"Jessica! Jessica" "Aaah!"

Phew that was close! I caught up on time, a fan has almost made her fall.

"Kam ... Kamsahanmida"

But once found, she left me before leaving.

No One POV

Both were obliged to know the side in the car. But the discomfort moved them again.

...

Sooyoung, Yoona and Tiffany watches TV in the lounge. They have no time for the morning.
They just look a DVD together. But the noise dérengea.

BAAM!

"What's that noise?" "It's not the front door?" ... "Unni! You're back?"

Without another word, they look to the Ice Princess is the way to his room without a word.

BAAM

"What is it?"

...

As for the ZE: A, fanmeeting is about to begin. Junyoung arrived and changed quickly.

"Hyung! So how was it?" "Yes, tell us!" "It was ... uh ..." "Hyung, tell me, you know why Jessie is not responding to my sms?" "Uh ..." "Youth is the time to go!" "I will speak tonight, when you will return."

Junyoung out first, leaving the other perplexed.

"Hyung air bizarre" "Well, it's probably fatigue" "Yes, he has just arrived, let it blow" "Heechul-hyung you from? Hyung ...? ... Heechul? " "What? Yes I'm coming!"

Heechul suspected something ...