Chapter 12

Deai no Chikara

No One POV

3 days passed since the return of Jessica and Junyoung. They did not speak. Just for their duet. Even Jessica refuses to watch it. The young man wondered why she did not want them talking about it and why she wants. Because they were both mistakes. But instead he noticed something. Jessica was becoming closer to Heechul. What he did not like at all. He wanted all do to prevent them getting closer. But given the circumstances, he did not know how.

Heechul POV

Tonight I finally go out with her. Since she came back we did not see it. I know that something happened in Australia. Jessie is on the nerve, I do not know why, and hyung is ... weird ... Finally, I hope it will please him.
Oh how I'm nervous!

"Hyung? You go out?" "Yes" "Where are you going?" "Why do you want to know?" "Rho going to tell me!" "Look, the fact that you are our leader does not mean that you should all know!"
* Sigh * I hate when he does that head!
"I'm going to dinner with Jessie, here you are happy?" "Oh, good evening ... then ..."

Ok .. the calm of a sudden I should worry about it or not? Well, I'll look later. All that matters now is her.

...

From Heechul-oppa

Hey, beautiful princess, I'm waiting at the bottom.


from Jessie

Nae oppa, I'm coming!


I can not wait!

"Hi oppa!" "Hello Princess, you're beautiful ..." "Thank you oppa"

I'm not kidding, it really is magnifque.

"Oppa, we're going where?" "It's a surprise" "Aiigoo, I want to know tell me!" "Ani, be patient!"

She's cute when she pouts.

Jessica POV

Tonight I'm so nervous! Why? Maybe because I'm afraid he knows what happened ... Aissh! I should not even think about it.

"You are very thoughtful, it will not?" "If so, it's going well, very well even oppa ~" "Here we are"

What? I did not even pay attention to the path and the time is past. But it ...

"It is you who do all that?" "Yes, it does not please you?! Tell me if you want us to go somewhere else!"

It was beautiful, he set up a table with candles and full of light around that make the romantic Han River.

"Oppa ~ it's beautiful!"

I move closer to him, my heart beats very fast.

"That's exactly what I needed."

I move closer to more and more, our lips are a few inches, when a voice interrupted us.

"I dream!"

Oh no!

No One POV

"Hyung! What are you doing here? You have followed?" "Do not tell me that you two go out together!" "What difference does it make if I tell you?"

Heechul had put his arms around the size of Jessica, protector.

"Since when?" "A week before we left for Australia"

The girl who dared to say anything, finally took the floor.

"What?"

* Flashback *

From Heechul-oppa

Jessie, tell me, do you say it out tonight?, I'd tell you about something!

From Jessie

Oppa course, all I get on.

Heechul took Jessica to the Han River and they walked along. None of them dared to say something.

"It's beautiful here is not it?" ... "Oppa ~ what you wanted to tell me?"

The boy did not know how to talk. He was afraid she rejects him.

"Well ..." "I do not bite you know, speaks, I listen"

Jessica gave her a smile and gesture he had to give him courage. It takes the hands of Jessica and look in the eye.

"Jessie, I'll tell you, it's not easy, so please, do not take me for a fool." "Of course not! Go Go on talking." "Sa .. sarenghae" "..."

The girl had a bit of shock when she did not answer. By cons, she felt her heart beat at high speed. She never felt that, even when she went out with Donghae.
Heechul's heart was beating very fast too.

"I know, I'm an idiot, you're my sunbae and we know very little, but I feel like I know you long, you're nice, funny, sublime, you're perfect! I think you I do not think that way, but I wanted you to know, but felt ourselves ... "

It was cut because a mouth pressed to hers. After this short kiss. The young man looked at her in amazement.

"Jessica!" "Heechul, I do not know what to say, but when you told me that I had a shock and my heart was beating so fast!" "What do you mean?" "Oppa ~ I think I too ... I love you"

Without a word, Heechul walked slowly to the princess. One hand on the waist and the other in his time. They came closer until their lips touch. Slowly at first, then ed gained momentum and becomes more passionelle.

"Babe, I'm so happy!" "Me too, oppa ~ not talking to anyone at the moment you do not mind?" "All what you want princess."

* End flashback *

"I can not believe it!" "Sica, why?" "I do not have to justify myself!"

Junyoung approached but Jessica clung more to Heechul.

"But Sica I love you! And since I woke up next to you the other morning, you are constent in my head!" "WHAT?"

Jessica looked Junyoung was scared now.

"And yes hyung, what you do not know is that your Jessie and I spent a n. .."

Jessica covers before he says more. But Heechul had understood.

"You mean you and he have slept together!" "Oppa ~ it's not what you think, we were not ..." "No what? You were together or not?" "Yes but ..." "I did not like you, you disappoint me hyung! You too princess ..." "Oppa, let me explain I beg you!"

Heechul went off without looking Junyoung one who had a mischievous smile. But he saw that smile, then he stopped and ...

BAM

"Junyoung! You're okay!"

Heechul gave a punch to his hyung and left. Take a look at it to anyone.

"Heechul-hyung, come here" "No!"

Sica pushed Junyoung. Then ran Heechul look.


Hi everyone!! Update here!! You like it?

So bad sorry T_T

Comment and subscibes!