Chapter 13

Deai no Chikara

No One POV

Jessica spent half the night looking for Heechul. But she could not find anywhere. All members of ZE: A helped him look for except Junyoung was left too. Heechul was gone ...

"Sica-sshi, comes to your dorm, we deal with it, our manager is also looking for his part" "No, I, I continue, it's my fault, I must find him, we must .. . " Tears formed in her eyes again. She did not want to lose it. "Listen Sica, you're tired then go and rest, we'll call you if we have something new." "Kevin
-hyung is right, we deal with it comes" "But ..." "No buts!"

Jessica POV

The tears have not stopped flowing, I searched in vain all night. I do not want to lose it. I need to explain ...
Oppa, come back, please!

On returning, I was surprised that the girls are already up!

"Unni! ~" I run into the arms of Yuri in tears. "Shhh ~ Unni, hopefully they'll find him ..." "But, sniff, but ..." "Unni, someone came to see you ..."

I look up, I did not pay attention that other people other than my Unni were there. There was, Leeteuk-oppa, Eunhyuk-oppa, oppa Donghae-and ...

"WHAT are you doing here !!!!!" "I came to apologize ..." "Apologize! It's your fault all that!"

Without realizing it, I'm detached from Yuri to go to Junyoung. He did not move when I put my 5 fingers on her cheek. I then momentum was exported back.

"Leeteuk-oppa let me!" "Stop being so raging! He did not need you! He blames all alone!" "What?" "Yes Unni, Junyoung-oppa came here to apologize. He told us all about. He also thinks the location Heechul-oppa." "What?"

Donghae POV

I can 't believe what just happened! Jessica slapped Junyoung! I've never seen in such a rage. Hyung was a faster, for Sica brought back so as not to break that poor boy, a little more.
My dear Jessica has changed ...

"Tell me where he is?" "I'm not really sure, I take you there ..." "Why should I follow you?" "Because if it is the place I think there is only me who know the place." "I will not go with you!" "Listen Sica, you want to see him again or not? Is your chance! Minwoo-hyung called me to say that he had still not found then that's your only chance!" "How could I believe you?" "I come with you!"

Oops! What took me!

"What?" Hae find something to say soon! "And ... well yes, Junyoung think I know where he is, and you Sica you do not think so ..." "I do not think so and I do not want to stay with him!" "Let me finish !..." Everyone looks at me with big eyes ... "I will accompany you as like this, you will not be alone with him and he will not strike again!" ...

Silence, I said something stupid? I should have shut up. But I did not want it faces it alone.

"Hyung due to" "Bwo" "Sica, it would be better for someone to come with you."

Eunhyuk thank you!

"Very well then let's go!" I follow Junyoung but Sica remained in the back. "Sica you coming?"

She hesitates, I understand, he has hurt so she does not want to go again. Do not worry Jessica, I'm here to protect you. I gave him a look reassuring, she eventually follows.

"Unni! Courage!" "Donghae oppa, takes care of Sica-Unni"

SNSD dongseng, you are the best.


Junyoung POV

Why has he had it coming to him?! I wanted to take this opportunity to speak with her!
I realize that I'm doing more harm than anything else.
Sica, I love you, I'm sorry ...

I am led to this place. The location for the first time, Heechul told me about Jessica. We were still young. It was just before we started a trainee.
I leave Seoul and I took a small road.

"Where we going?" "Donghae-sshi, shut up and watch"

He looks at me not very happy, but we finally arrived where I wanted. Luckily, the car is here Hyung. I knew he was coming there.

"Is that car!"

No One POV

Jessica out in haste of the car.

"Sica, you see the lake there?! There is a cabin next door, it's there ..." "Are you sure?" "Yes"

Jessica ran to the spot indicated by Junyoung. Leaving behind the two boys.
She panicked inside but relieved at the same time.
After a moment she saw him, then sat on the grass in front of the lake looking at the sky where the sun would soon be lifted.

"Oppa ~"


Finally, new chapter!!!

I hope you like it!

Thank you for my subscribers! I really appreciate!

Please comment and subscribe!