Awkwardness

Deai no Chikara

This is the 2nd day of rehearsals for the duo of Jessica and Junyoung. One afternoon, which went very well. Today, neither one nor the other felt uncomfortable. They were able to talk a little bit, but Junyoung wanted to talk a little more.
So at the end of the rehearsal, he invited him to dinner. Luckily, she agreed. And they got to know over to dinner.

Junyoung POV:

"So Jessica
-sshi?" "I told you to call me Sica! We do not need this salutation as we have the same age and do it very strange" laugh.  Call
her Sica proves that we get along really well. * Smile *
"Okay, so Sica, tell me one thing, how can you have given the nickname" Ice Princess "when you're a very warm?" Oops I might say too much here!
"Thanks for the compliment. * Blushes * To answer you, all simply because I tend to have a blank look and also that when I say something that I do not like, I tend to have a look scary! " * Laugh *
"Yes I realized that a little attention" I joined her laughter. Ah it is huge smile to the lèvrex is really beautiful. "You should smile more often like that in programming" "Thank you * blushes *" Even when she blushed she's cute. Wow but what I think? I do not have the right to think like that. Heechul forgiveness.
The silence is deafening, I should perhaps say something. Yes, but what can I say? ... Oh yes I know! Heechul, I'll talk about him. No I do not want ... If, in any case I have nothing else to say. "Hmm, tell me, you remember that we already met?" "Yes, we were in a Star King together, right?" "Yes indeed. We also do several live together but we just cruised in the corridors" "Yeah maybe, I do not remember sorry" "No no it's good" silent resurfaced . I'm really not good for this kind of dinner.
"I heard your new song Watch Out, right? I love." "Yes, it's true? Thank you" "I'm just saying what I think" She smiled and I smiled back. I may have to stop smiling and he say no? "Um, so how you found us in this PV?" "Rather funny. It is clear that you are not bored" "Indeed, it was pretty fun to turn. The PV has a different version you know" "It's not the video where you are all dressed up? " "BINGO" how she knows? she did a search on us or what! "How do you know?" "I have internet, you know, and I like to go there" But what is exciting, it sends me that smile! I'll melt. No! Get a grip you Junyoung Leader! "Hmm so tell me, she did you favorite animal?" "Hmm the cat was the one I liked most, but Pikachu and cow me laugh as well" Ouch, she chose Heechul. It hurt. Provided it does wonder who know! "Tell me who is the one who was a cat?" ZUT! "Hmm it's Heechul, Heechul Jung, the main rapper of the group." "Oh ~ so is the one who was blond in the original MV!" "Yes that's right." "Tell me, is not he who said I was his ideal type?" Oh no we will talk about Heechul! "Um yes. Sorry you learn it like that elsewhere." "No no it's good, we never really talk about anyway. And it made me a bit weird" "You know he sent you the video but you never answered him," Why j 'I say that! "Oh I do not have the receipt!"

Jessica POV

Oh no! it's out of my mouth all alone! I should have shut up, it is perhaps not a good thing to say that in front of the friend and leader of Heechul. Should be better than one of us speaks. Because of my stupid question, there is still an embarrassing silence. "But you know, if he have sent to sment, they control our gifts received from our fans, so they may be passed that way." "Yes you are probably right. In any case you will soon be met soon as we dance together" "Um yes you are right, I will explain in due time."
Dinner ends happily because I feel that it will be even more awkward!
"I'll call you a cab" oh and it's nice! "Okay"
"We see in 2 days then? To dance?" "Of course, I come with my Unni then prepare your hyung because they do not know what to expect" * laughter * "I do not think your sisters would eat my brothers '" No, but when we are all together, it s' means "" Okay then I would prevent. Sica Hello "" Hello Junyoung "

No one POV:

And both left as well. Despite his awkwardness at dinner, they left with a smile. Perhaps a story will begin.


Fine, new chapter! I hope you like it! ^^

Comment and subscribe please!