Chapter 15

Deai no Chikara
No One POV

3 days passed. Heechul and Junyoung don't talk at all but the emissions. Heechul didn't explain to Junyoung on Jessica.

It also remains locked in his room and don't go out and don't eat. The rest of SNSD are concerned. They have never seen him like that.

Rehearsals for the concert should all go well. But no news of Jessica. Girls say they are sick not to arouse suspicion. Both groups knew exactly what is happening but say nothing.

Without the show, Heechul was concerned. "Is it my fault? Jessie I pray you come back "

Today Junyoung and Jessica were supposed to repeat for the duo as the concert takes place in two weeks. But the young man found himself alone. Then he receives a sms.
 
 
Jessica POV

I have more strength. I don't want to get up. All I want is him. Why? I didn't get there. There would be no concert, nothing would have happened. I miss him so much. But I understand a little bit too. Junyoung for that matter, he didn't know for Heechul and me, and it was full, and ... NO! STOP! Should I stop him making excuses. But it is all so cute and ... Argh! Must I Quit! What we did is wrong.
 
DING DONG!

Wish that it could be? One of the girls had forgotten his key? Too bad I don't want to open, I stay in bed.

DING DONG

DING DONG

DING DONG

Arf! We can't even sit still! I get up and ... why the play is running? I recovered and I am going to open.
 
DING DONG

DING DONG

DING ...

"WHAT! "

Oops I may have spoken a bit much. I look at who it is and ...

"You?! " 'Let me in please Sica"
 
I don't want to see, everything is muddled in my head! ... But he is stuck foot in the door, it is too hard I will not hold!

"Let me in! "

He enters and closes the door behind him.

"You're pale, you all right? You eat? Yuri told me that you refused to eat and get up! You must pull yourself together! You have a fever or something? "
 
He approached me at high speed, it looks really worried, but I will not let me come so easily to him.

"What do you want? And why are you here? "" I came because ... I was told you were going wrong, so I came to take care of you. "

I say this and went into the kitchen.

I press to join him, but another stunning occurs and had to lean against a cabinet until it passes. Provided he does not see it! Otherwise it will remain not ready and I will get rid of it!

"OMG! Sica you're okay! "
 
OOPS!

"Nae Nae it will let me. " " Come and sit I'll give you a glass of water "

It helped me to settle on the couch and went for a glass of water. He returned immediately.

"Since when do you have dizziness? Have you seen a doctor? " " It took me all the time and no I have not seen a doctor, it will not help! " " Sica, Princess, Yuri told me you didn't eat, it's true? " " She should be quiet ... " " All the world worried about you! Since I was free as our duo was postponed, she sent me a message for me to take care of you. " " And you have obeyed of course! " " I intend to come anyway. I worry for you, since this story I have no news. Hyung doesn't talk to me. What happened there?! " " ... "
 
I don't answer, I don't know if I can tell him or not.

"Wait here you want? I'll prepare a meal for you to regain your energy. And don't look at me like that! I will stay until you are all eaten and the girls are returned! "

Well, I have nothing to say then ...

It starts in the kitchen, he lets go of my hands since he was doing to me seating. They are cold now.
 
 
Junyoung POV

Well, then, what am I going to make him, like the ramen! She has to eat!

Sica why put yourself in that state? I want you, I know he cares about you, everyone worried about you.

"It broke"

I hearing that voice. She had tears in his eyes.

"What? " " He broke ... with me "
 
She bit her lip, hesitated to tell me more. She sat across from me.

"He said he'd lost confidence after that. He doubted my love for him. " " Oh ... I Sica I'm sorry ... "

Were the case, I didn't want to see sad. She looks lost. It hurts, a lot of hurt. All I wanted was his happiness. With me of course, but his happiness over anything else.

The silence was doing. I approached her and made her a hug, she didn't refuse to my surprise.

"I am so sorry princess" "I am also at fault, it was two in the story * sniff *"
 
I have asked ... I ask him?

"Tell me, do you remember what was said at the hotel? " " When? " " Just after ... you know ... after "it" " " Uh no, wait ... "

For 10 minutes the silence returned. I took the opportunity to finish his cooking ramen. When I turn around to give him his bowl, a look of revelation but also with fear is doing on his face.
 
"Jessica, you all right? " " OMO! I remember! " " ... " " I ... Junyoung listen, what I said wasn't true, OK! I was still under the influence of alcohol! " " Stop fidgeting like that and eat. "

She hesitated.

"It wasn't the alcohol talking, but you ... I remember it very clearly and you looked at me in the eye when you said that you were sincere, it will see in your eyes. " " I ... " " Please give me a chance! Just one! "
 
She rose abruptly for sure from her room, but stopped short.

"Oppa, the only matters to me is ... "

She clutched at the table, what's going on?! I run with her just before she passed out.

"Oh my god! Sica! Answer me! Sicaaaaa!! "
 

Hi everyone!! Sorry for big late!!!
Thank you all my subscribers and for comment!! ^^
I hope you like this chapter! sorry is not good =$
Oh and
HAPPY NEW YEAR!