Chapter 3

Deai no Chikara

No one POV

Jessica has not had time to ask other members for the history of dance. She was so tired yesterday that when she returned, she went straight to his room. She always think that feeling of having seen somewhere.
This morning, Soshi practical performance.

SNSD Practice Room:

Jessica POV

"It takes a pose!" "Nae Tae Unni" Finally a pose! We practice for a while and I began to really tired. I'll settle down in front of the air conditioning at my usual place.

"Unni! You were almost not seen last night is a party you lie down on the way the coup was not able to speak!" "Sorry Yuri! I was really tired" "So tell me, how was that first rehearsal? Good? It's nice at least? He looks nice in any case, when you look at the videos of his group It looks really cool! " "Calm down! I'll tell you" "We also we want to know!" Fany Hyoyeon and comes running to me and Yuri. "Why are you so excited?! In short, yes the rehearsal went well, we had a little trouble at first, but after that was. And yes it is nice, but we have not talked much about. It has not really had time ... " "You're so lucky!" "Why does Fany?" "Well you do a duet with a great guy! It is super beautiful! I envy you know!" "Huh?! But you have already seen?" "We do our little research on the net about them puisque'on will be combined on a dance, and we saw and learned quite a thing!" Why do Hyo a nod to Yuri and Fany saying that? Well, I'm not going to worry about. "They were with us in Star King you do not remember?" I thought "A Star King? Which one?" "You know, the one where we were with Krystal, one where there was magic when Kevin and the U-Kiss come dressed as you! They were right behind us!" "Aaaah ~" This is all I could say to me when Yuri said.

"The girls are back!" "Nae Unni"
"I knew I had seen him somewhere!" I tell myself.
"Girls! Tomorrow you will begin to practice the dance with ZE: A. You will go in their room early morning dance" our manager said. "Oh and Jessica, do not forget your duo this afternoon!"
"Nae! ~" "Now, girls continue to practice!"


ZE: A Practice Room:

Junyoung POV

The rehearsal went well yesterday. It is not so cold it seems. Rather it nice and cute.
I shake my head at that thought. No I do not find it cute! I do not have the right to think that! I must think Heechul! ... But still ...
The members have not stopped to question me on it and repeat. Heechul make me even more heads when I tell them it was very nice, although it was not much talk.
"You still repeating your pair today?" "Dongjun Yes, why?" "Because ..."
"Boys, listen to me Tomorrow morning starts with your rehearsal So Nyeo Shi Dae, you will dance to" My Immortal "by Evanescance (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5anLPw0Efmo&ob=av2n). If you knew, you know it's a pretty song slow so you guess that the dance is sensual. But beware! have not thought strange to your sunbaenim " "Nae! ~"
Our manager left us by telling us that. We all rushed to the computer to hear this song. Indeed, the song is quite slow, but it is beautiful. I really wonder how it will be. All begins to fantasize but also wondering how you go about it.
He'll say it a sensual dance. Hmm I guess danced with her like that. This may be a little hard but just thinking that I will dance with it make me smile.

Heechul POV

A sensual dance. I was just as shocked when I heard that. We will do a sensual dance with our sunbaenim! I do not know if I would have taken more if I dance with Jessica.
Haa ~ Jessica. This woman is so beautiful. I can not believe she sings and dances with Junyoung.
I look at him smiling like a fool. I hope he does not think of something unhealthy.
I shake my head at the thought. It is necessary that I stop to thinking. He did not choose either, it's not his fault. But I feel all the same ... jealous.
"No, but thought you guys! We will have a sensual dance with the band's most popular Girls!" "Calm down Kwanghee" "I do not just calm down, I'm too excited! I can not wait not you?! Heu Heechul you listening?" I cried while I digress. I needed some fresh air before the end of the installation.


Hi everyone! Sorry for late! But I was pretty busy! I hope this chapter over. Heechul's jealousy starts to happen. What will happen during the famous dance?
Suggestions?

Thanks for comment and subscribe!