Start

Deai no Chikara

SNSD practice room:

Super Junior, SHINee, F (x), TVXQ and SNSD are all together in the same room.

"As you know, within two months there will be the famous Kpop concert grand. We have more details to share at Vou," said the manager of SNSD. "We'll have to work hard," "We also know that there will" dance break "and the duo combining the companies. 2 duo was already decided, it will Seohyun-Kyuhyun-sshi sshi and then Jessica, and sshi Junyoung-sshi of ZE: A. You will see the details with your manager rain later. " said the manager of Super Junior.
"In" dance break ", we will match Krystal, Luna, Victoria, Jessica, Hyoyeon, Yuri, Yoona and you dance" Roly Poly "T-ara and" Mr "Kara." ...

Jessica POV:

I did not even listen to the manager continued, I wondered who was this guy who I am ... the duo
I expected that managers have finished their speeches. When they had finished, I ran to my manager to know the details of my duo.
"Here, everything is writing in the envelope. Will train yourself, I'm coming for you tomorrow morning." he said before leaving.
"So what is this envelope?"
"These are the details of my duo with this ... this ..."
"Junyoung?"
"Yes that's it! Junyoung-sshi, thank you Yul"
Everyone spoke of the concert being happy and excited, I see groups that form as always we are all together.
Instead of going to Yuri and Heechul-oppa, I head for a quiet corner and open the envelope.
There is writing that will sing a Japanese song * great, the Japanese! *. I was going to read when someone interrupted me.
"So who is the lucky one? And you'll sing what? When you repeat? He said upset.
"His name is Moon Junyoung, we'll sing a Japanese song and I can not you answer your last question since you bothered me when I was reading. And do not talk to me in that tone is Donghae!"
"Sorry, but I worry that you will be with a person we do not know ..."
"You would not be jealous by chance ..."
"N.. No, I promise you not!"
"So what's yours?" I get up and leave him stranded. But what irritates me that! Why not leave me alone forever!

ZE: A practice room:

Heechul POV:

"It is an honor for us to be part of this concert and as you are the only group of our company to go there you will have to train harder." I hear the manager say.
"Then there are two things I'm going to talk" he continued, but why he smiled at me?
"You know all the groups is that there will be no-ca? You will have the honor, I mean honor to dance with SNSD"
I started to smile as ever. Dancing with SNSD, dancing with Jessica. Almost all the guys I made a snap.
"I tell you the details of the song and the couples later."
Why it does not mean anything? I hope to be paired with Jessica!
"Oh and another thing, Junyoung, you going to do a duet with Jessica Jung"
SHOCK!

Junyoung POV:

"Oh and another thing, Junyoung, you going to do a duet with Jessica Jung" I said to our manager and gave me an envelope.
I was happy to do a duet with Jessica, I could not help but to smile. The manager told me that there are all the details in this envelope.
"Congratulations" is what everybody say it with me full of enthusiasm. Except maybe Heechul.
"Sorry" I couldn't help saying.
"It does not matter, it is not you who chose ..." he said with a sad tone. "Oh, the list of paired couples to dance, I hope I'm with Jessica!" he says to see from the list. I could not help but smile when I saw this change in mood when he left.
"Congratulations .." he said sadly and walked away. Why I say that?
"Wuhu! A new couple will be formed!" I hear tell Kwanghee making me a wink. I'll see what happens and sees me as couples paired I am still with Jessica, and Heechul with Yuri.
I felt really happy to be paired with it but at the same time, I felt sorry for Heechul ...


Hi!!! This is the first chapter among many other ^^ This is my first fic Korean. I hope you enjoy and comment and subscribe please ^^