Chapter 4.2

Fragile Line

The three of them are already finished having their breakfast and currently walking towards Yuri’s room. Yoona who walks behind, looks at her two midget unnie and wonder how does it feel to be in love with someone you spend half of your life with. She looks on how Taeyeon listen to Sunny conversation, Taeyeon slightly nod and she keep her eyes on Sunny and listens to every stories that Sunny told her. Yoona realise she’s just like Taeyeon, whenever she listens Yuri’s stories, she will listens to it until that latter finish talking.

“What’s happening?” Taeyeon said shockingly. Yoona looks up and see doctors and nurses are running into Yuri’s room. The three of them her someone screaming like a being possessed, they looked at each other and they realise to whom this voice belongs to. They to Yuri’s room and as soon as they wanted to enter the room, nurse stops them and asks them to wait outside.

Yoona starts to wander in front of Yuri’s room and bit her nails. “Unnie, she was fine when I left her. I-- I--.” Yoona ruffled her hair and slump down to the chair next to Taeyeon. She cupped her face and keep shook her head.

“Yoona ah, Yuri is going to be fine. Don’t worry. Sh--.” Taeyeon words had been interrupted when she saw doctor and nurses coming out from Yuri’s room. They stood up and walk to the doctor.

“Doctor, how is she?” Taeyeon asks.

The doctor smiles and nods slowly. “She’s awake and she’s going to be fine. You may go in and see her now.” The Dandyu smiles at each other and walks into Yuri’s room leaving Yoona behind them. “Is there something wrong Miss Im?”

Yoona sigh heavily and looks at him. “Just now, I heard she’s screaming. What happened doctor?”

“She’s suffered with Post-traumatic Stress Disorder because of the current incident. She’s re-experiencing the same event in her dreams which cause a nightmare to her.” Yoona hung her head low and again she felt guilty with Yuri. “Miss Im, don’t worry. She’s going to be fine.” The doctor rubs Yoona’s shoulder and walk away from Yoona.

Yoona stares at Yuri’s door and sighed heavily. While bit her lips, she walks into Yuri’s room slowly. She looks at Yuri who lay on bed on sitting position and smiling at Taeyeon and Sunny. Yuri still using ventilator without a cap and it attached to her nostrils to make her easier to talk. Yoona took a deep breath and took one step closer to them.

Taeyeon and Sunny sitting at the couch next to Yuri’s bed, when they saw Yoona entered the room they change their gaze to the door and smile softly. “What took you so long Yoong?” Taeyeon asks softly.

Yuri changes her gaze to the door and smile softly at Yoona. “Yoona ah..” Yuri said in her hoarse voice. Yoona starts to chokes up her tears as she walks closer to Yuri.

A single tears starts to run down on her cheek as she sits on Yuri’s bed. She held Yuri’s hand and rubs it slowly. “Unnie, are you okay now?”

Yuri nod and Yoona’s face softly. “Yoona ah, thank you. Thank you for saving me.” Yuri said softly.

Yoona starts to sob and she hugs Yuri tightly. “I thought I lost you Unnie. I’m sorry I didn’t save you earlier. I’m sorry Unnie. I’m sorry.”

“Stop crying Yoona ah. I’m not dead yet right? See? I’m strong Kwon Yul remember?” Yuri showed her muscle at Yoona and made Yoona chuckle a bit.

“From now on, I’m not going to leave you alone. Everywhere you go, you need to tell me. Promise me Unnie?” Yoona said strictly with her cute face and made Yuri chuckle.

“Arasso. I promise.” Yuri said and made Yoona hugs her even tightly. Yuri winced in pain and made Yoona jolt up to her sitting position. “Not so tight Yoong. I broke my ribs remember?”

“I’m sorry.” Yoona pouted and made Taeyeon, Sunny and Yuri shook their head act Yoona childish attitude.

Yoona lay down next to Yuri and hug Yuri slowly. Taeyeon looks at Yoona and smile softly. ‘Yoona ah, you’re in love her don’t you?’ Taeyeon said as soon as she saw Yoona gesture to Yuri. It’s not her first time seeing Yoona doing these kind of gestures, Yoona been doing this for a while now but Yoona was too dense to see that and she’s also too dense to see that Yuri loves her too.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Three Weeks Later

 

Yoona who just finished her photo shoot, quickly change to her casual wear and ready to go home. While waiting for her manager to come and fetch her and her stylist unnie, she plays with her phone. She opens her gallery and scrolls the photos. She stops scrolling after one photo caught her eyes.

Photos of Yuri close her eyes while facing the skies. Yoona secretly took this photo when they went for a picnic with her members. Yoona feel calm whenever she stares at the picture. Yuri looks so calm and free in that picture. As she busy staring at the photos, one of the staff came and approach her.

“Yoona ssi, do you want to join us for late dinner?”

“It’s okay oppa. I need to go home. I had things to errands.”

“Oh is that so? Okay then careful on your way back.” The staff said and walk away from her.

She continued stares at the photo and chuckle at her possessiveness. ‘The one that you like must be lucky to have you in his life Yuri Unnie.’ Yoona thought sadly when she suddenly remembered Yuri’s word with Minho. She stares at the picture until her stylist unnie called her.

“Yoona ah, let’s go. Oppa is here.”

Yoona stood up and without exiting the gallery, she just lock her phone and walk behind her stylist unnie. She get inside the van and realise her other members wasn’t there. “Oppa, where’s the others?”

“They didn’t finish filming yet. I came and fetch you first and get you back to the dorm since Yuri is all alone at the dorm.”

Yoona widen her eyes at her oppa words. “Sh--she’s all alone?” Yoona said slowly and bit her lips and starts to feel worried. She took out her phone and called Yuri. ‘Unnie, pick up the phone!’ Yoona thought.

Yuri didn’t pick up her call and it made Yoona much more worried. Yoona looks up and see the route outside.  She sighs and nod in satisfied when she sees the van is nearing their dorm. Yoona shake her leg and bit her lips. She feels that the road to the dorm is getting longer.

As soon as she arrives at the dorm, she runs out from the van without saying goodbye to her manager. She runs to the lift and keep pressing the left button rapidly. ‘Come on! Come on!’ She shook her head and decides to take the stairs. Thank god their dorm is on the 4th floor and she had a pair of long legs to skip the stairs.

She heard Yuri’s screaming from the staircase and run as fast as she can to her dorm. As soon as she arrived at her dorm, she heard Yuri’s screaming from the inside. She quickly entered the dorm, throws all her belongings at the sofa and run to her and Yuri’s room. She opened the door and see the room was turn upside down. All their things has splattered everywhere like someone has break into their house but her eyes only looking for only one person. Yuri. “Unnie?” Yoona called for Yuri. “Unnie, where are you?” She search all over the room until she heard sobbing came from their bathroom.

She walks to the bathroom and heard the shower were on. Yoona open the door slowly and what Yoona sees with her two doe eyes breaks her into gazillion pieces. Yuri who’s in her full attire is hugging her knees under the shower while crying. Yuri was shaking in fear and she kept looking down at the floor and kept on crying without noticing Yoona’s present inside the bathroom.

Yoona slowly closed the door and walk to Yuri. She stands in front of Yuri and made Yuri sees her foot. Yuri’s afraid to look up and cover her face and hoping the stranger didn’t do anything to her. “Go.. Go.. Away..” Yuri said in shaking and feared tone.

Yoona shook her head and kneel down in front of her. She let herself drench and wet just to save Yuri. Yoona Yuri’s hair softly and made Yuri flinched. “Yuri, it’s me..” Yoona said softly. Yoona’s word made Yuri looks up. Yoona looks deep into Yuri’s eyes and she sees how vulnerable Yuri has become, how broken Yuri is right now, how scared Yuri is right now.

“Yoo--Yoona ah..” Yuri called her while choking up her tears. Yoona quickly hug Yuri and rub Yuri’s back to calm her down. “Help me.. I’m scared.. I’--I’m scared.. He--he keeps on co--coming for me..” Yuri said in between her sob and hugs Yoona even tighter.

“Shh.. Shh.. I’m here now.. Shh.. Shh.. Don’t cry anymore.. I’m here.. No one can hurt you now.. I’m here..” Yoona said while rubs Yuri’s back. They stayed in the position for a while. Yuri kept on crying and mumble’s to help her. Yoona reach up her hand to close the shower and hug Yuri back and this time even tighter to keep Yuri warm.

After a while, Yoona feel Yuri’s breath become normal. She looked down at Yuri’s face and see Yuri’s sleeping soundly. Yoona smile soft and kiss the crown of Yuri’s head. Slowly, she stood up with Yuri in her arms and walk out from the bathroom. She put Yuri on bed and she bit her lips when she realise that Yuri’s clothes was drench and wet.

She went to their closet and took out Yuri’s undergarments and night dress. She also took dry towel to wipe Yuri’s body. She looks at Yuri and sat next to her. ‘Should I wake her up? I should right? But she looks tired. Maybe I’ll just.. No Yoong. Wake her up. Now a couple minutes wouldn’t hurt her right?’ Yoona thought.

“Unnie.. Yuri Unnie..” Yoona called her softly while Yuri’s cheek softly. Yuri opens her eyes slowly and rubs her eyes cutely. “Change your clothes? Please? You might get a fever if you’re sleeping with that drench clothes.” Yoona said while points at Yuri’s clothes. Yuri woke up and sat on bed.

Yuri looks at Yoona and put her head on Yoona’s shoulder. “Please change it for me.” Yuri said in her raspy voice that made Yoona’s swallowed hard.

‘Change it for me?’

Yoona tried to stay composed when she Yuri’s word lingers in her mind. She starts to have byun thoughts about Yuri and shook her head to forget about it. “Okay, but do me a favour can you?” Yoona asks her.

“Hmm?”

“Wipe yourself and change your undergarments. Then call me after you finish changing it.” Yoona said and Yuri nods at Yoona’s word. Yoona stood and walk to their bathroom. “I’ll be in here if you need me.” Yoona said while closed the door. Yoona took a deep breath and let her back lean at the door. She quickly went to the sink and washes her face multiple times. She looks up at the mirror and her face was red as tomato. She cupped her face and shook her head. “Stop it.. You and your byuntae mind Im Yoona.” Yoona whispered softly.

“Yoong..”

Yoona looks at the door when she heard Yuri’s voice faintly calling her from the outside. “Okay. You’re not a byuntae. Change her clothes and you’re off from this room.” Yoona said while nodded confidently and open the door. “You’re do--?” She’s unable to finish the word when she saw Yuri’s back in front of her.

“Can you help me to unhook my bra and wipe my back? My hand hurts, I can’t reach it.” Yuri said softly.

“O-Okay.” Yoona bit her tongue when she realise she’s stuttering. She walked closer to Yuri and slowly she unhook Yuri’s bra. She swallowed hard when she sees Yuri’s back. She reaches out for the dry towel and slowly wipes Yuri’s back.

Yuri is currently biting her lips to keep herself from moan. It’s not like she’s playing games with Yoona. The truth is her knuckles still hurt and also what happen just now, her knuckles starts to hurt even more.

“Can you pass me your night dress?” Yoona said slowly to Yuri. Yuri passes it her night dress to Yoona. Yoona begins to put the dress on Yuri carefully on Yuri. She took a deep breath after she done. She brought Yuri to bed and settling her in the bed. Yoona sat next to Yuri and Yuri’s hair softly. “I’ll be at the living room if you need me. Sleep well Yul.” Yoona said while flashing her sweet smile Yuri. Yoona looks at Yuri and she looks like wanted to say something. Yoona decides to shrugs it off and stood up from bed and decides to change her clothes to a comfortable ones.

Yuri’s eyeing Yoona like begging Yoona to stay. She looks at Yoona who busy changing. Yuri begins to bit her lips when she sees Yoona finish changing and ready to get put from the room. Yoona walks to Yuri and Yuri’s hair one last time before going out. “Sleep well Yul. Good night.” Yoona said and slowly walk out from the room.

Yuri immediately reaches out for Yoona hand and pulled Yoona closer to her. “Stay with me. Please?” Yuri begs her.

Yoona looks at Yuri in shock but slowly soften her looks when she sees how scared Yuri was. Her pleading eyes and Yoona could feel Yuri’s hand is still shaking in fear. Yoona nod and showed Yuri her smile. She walks to the empty spot next to Yuri and lied down next to Yuri.

After Yoona lay down on the bed, Yuri immediately snuggles closer to Yoona. Yoona froze at Yuri’s action and took a deep breath. She can feel her heart beating wildly as Yuri snuggles closer. Yoona slowly slide her right hand under Yuri head and letting Yuri snuggles closer and closing the space between their bodies. Yoona begins to hug Yuri tightly in her arms.

Yuri could feel and hear Yoona’s heart beating wildly. “Yoona ah, can this be my lullaby?” Yuri asks while put her palm at Yoona’s chest. Yuri noticed she feel calm whenever she heard Yoona’s heartbeat each time they hug with each other.

‘She can hear it? Wow, that loud heart?’ Yoona thought to herself. Yoona look down and kiss the crown of Yuri’s head. “Yes. It can be your lullaby whenever you need it.”

“What if I said I need this lullaby every day?” Yuri said slowly but loud enough for Yoona to hear it.

“Then it will be here every day for you Yuri.” Yoona said sweetly and made Yuri looks up to her. They stared into each other eyes and from there’s Yoona know she loves Yuri, she wanted to be there for Yuri and help Yuri to recover again.

“Promise me, you’re not going to leave me Yoong.” Yuri said softly and slowly reaches out for Yoona’s cheek. She ’s it softly and made Yoona fall for her touch even more.

Yoona stares deep into Yuri’s eyes and slowly get her face closer to Yuri. Yoona kissed Yuri on the lips and Yuri widens her eyes. They stay in that position for a while until Yuri slowly closes her eyes. Yoona starts to kiss Yuri and play with Yuri’s lower lips. Yoona poured all her love into the kiss to make Yuri feel how much Yoona treasured her in life.

Yuri slides her arms under Yoona’s neck and pulled Yoona closer to her. She begins to play Yoona’s hair and hug Yoona even tighter. Yuri kisses Yoona with all her love that she kept for Yoona since their first meet.

They kiss until both of them reach out for air. They lean on each other forehead and Yoona planted a chaste kiss on Yuri’s lips. “I promise you, I won’t leave you. I promise you, we will get through this together. I promise you, I’m always here to help you to recover. I promise you, everything is going to be fine now that I’m here to protect you. I love you Yuri. Please let me fulfil all these promises to you.” Yoona said while looking deep into Yuri’s eyes.

Yuri pulled Yoona into another kiss to give Yoona all the answer. Yuri pulled out from the kisses and look into Yoona eyes while cupped Yoona’s cheek. “Promise me you will fulfil all your promises.”

“I promise.” Yoona said and made Yuri snuggles closer. Yoona smiles at Yuri cuteness. She hugs Yuri tightly and kisses the crown of Yuri head and inhaled the smell of Yuri’s shampoo.

“I love you Yoona ah..” Yuri said softly.

“Sleep well baby. I love you.” Yoona said sweetly and made Yuri nodded. Yoona heard that Yuri has sleeping soundly, she look down and lean head on Yuri crown. Slowly she closes her eyes and let herself drift into the dreamland.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Presents

 

Yoona ruffles her hair and sighed heavily. She didn't have tears to cry anymore. She's too hurt and she doesn't know what to do. For once, she hope god will give her a clue about where Yuri's about. She looked down and open her eyes. 'What date is today?' Yoona thought while open her eyes. She quickly find her phones and check on the dates. 'It's 30th November. I need to get there before 5th. I will bring her back.' She said to herself and walk out from her apartments.

 

 

-TBC-

 

Authors Note; Hello Everyone! Yuhuuuuuu~~ Hihihi. Here my updates and double updates for all of you. Thank you so much for supporting my fics and Thank you for all the upvotes and comments. I will work harder next time.

Hmm, i need to rant something here. About Tiffany's dating, Tiffany is like my ultimate bias in soshi and to be honest i'm not shock with KF dating but yet i'm feeling heavy inside and hurt so bad. I don't hate her and i will keep on support in everything she did. If she's happy then I will. I believe we all will. Dont worry her dating 'news' is not going to stop me from writing all my fics.

Please wait a bit more everyone. I'll update all my fics after my finals! Yo, peace out! *rock.

P/s; I dont ship straight pairings. Peace Out.