Chapter 9.2

Fragile Line

'Let me go! Stop it! Yoona, stop you're hurting me! Stop!"

'Stay away from me!'

'I miss you. I miss you so much ..'

'You! You are my problem!'

'I love you my queen. I really do.'

'Yoona stop.. please stop.. I'm sorry.. I'm sorry.'

'I love you Yoona .. I love you ..'

'STOP IT! YOONA PLEASE STOP!'

 

Yoona jolt up from her sleep after hearing a piercing scream from her dream. She looks around and cupped her face with both of her palm later sigh heavily. "It's just a dream." Yoona whispers softly.

Yoona walk out from her cabin while ruffles her jet black hair and she sees Hyoyeon and Seohyun are busy making dinner, Sooyoung is busy adjusting Anna's guitar. Yoona squint her eyes looking around for another soul around the campsite. She shrugs it off later walk to Hyoyeon and Seohyun. "Is there anything I can help you with Unnie?" Yoona asks Hyoyeon with her hoarse voice while rub her eyes cutely.

Hyoyeon turns around and smile while shook her head at Yoona's. "Nahh, it's okay. Go and continue your sleep. I will ask someone to wake you up when dinner is ready." Yoona pouts later nod her head like a little kid. She turns to Sooyoung who is singing softly while strumming the guitar. Something about the song Sooyoung singing made Yoona walk closer to her and sit next to her. Yoona hug her knees cutely and look at Sooyoung while waiting for Sooyoung to singing again.

 

날 위해 이젠 웃어봐요

(Smile for me now)

나의 사랑 그대여 날 봐요

(My love, my dear, look at me)

 

우리의 시간이 아주 조금은 또 달라서

(Our times are just a little different)

그대와 잠시 이별인 것 뿐이죠

(So this is just a temporary goodbye)

 

바람에 흩날리는 꽃잎처럼

(Like a flower petal that blows in the wind)

하늘 밑 저물어가는 노을처럼

(Like the sunset that colours the sky)

사라져도 슬퍼말아요

(Even if I go away, don’t be sad)

 

우리의 이 사랑은

(Because our love)

행복 했으니까요

(Was filled with happiness)

오랜 시간을 오랜 마음을

(The one person who only gave)

이토록 주기만 했던 한 사람

(So much time, so much heart)

 

Sooyoung stops singing after she feel someone is staring at her. She looks to her left and see a pair of soulless doe eyes is looking at her. Sooyoung smile sadly at those eyes later start a conversation with her. "How was the song?"

"It's beautiful Syoo. Did you wrote it?" Yoona said softly while scoot closer to Sooyoung.

Sooyoung could feel the sincerity in Yoona later slowly nod at Yoona's question. "I’ve been wrote this for a while but I never get to finish it. Is it that good?" Sooyoung asks then Yoona respond with nodding like a little kid while doodling at the ground purposely, avoiding eye contact with Sooyoung. "Hey kid, how are you? I mean, how have you been?" Sooyoung asks out of blue to keep up the conversation between them.

Yoona smile sadly at Sooyoung's question. "I don’t know. I think I'm okay. I don’t know. Maybe I'm fine." Yoona said in monotone then sigh heavily.

Sooyoung bit her lips with a thought she maybe asks a wrong question. 'Stupid, wrong question Sooyoung.' Her eyes starts to follow Yoona after that latter stood up and walk away from her. "Yoong, where are you going?" Sooyoung asks before Yoona could walk away from her.

"I'm going for a walk. I'll be back. Don’t worry." Yoona said with assuring tone while smiling sadly later walk away from the campsite.

Sooyoung shook her head and sigh heavily after seeing Yoona lifeless back. "What am I going to do with you?" Sooyoung said slowly.

 

------------------------------------------------------------

 

Yoona walks slowly thru the pathway that leads her to the river. With frown on her face, she ruffles her head hoping all her thought will went away. After Sooyoung ask her that question, she doesn’t know how to respond. She knows that she doing fine physically. Emotionally? She gave up on her emotion long time ago. She doesn't know how to feel. Once, she thought that she has lost her mind. That one time, she cried for few hours then later she will laugh over it. She thought she lost herself that time.

After a few minutes of walking, she hugs her body when she finally reaches at the end of path, greeted with the sounds of waterfall and birds chirping around her. She looks around to find a perfect spot for her to relax and enjoy environment around her. Yoona found a perfect spot at the other side of the river. Carefully she walks to the other side, following the rock trails and jump when she arrives at the spot.

Yoona sits comfortably later lay down on the flat surface while spreading her arms like a kid and takes a deep breath. She smiles and closes her eyes thus enjoy her surroundings. She later sits back, facing the waterfall in front of her. She hugs her knees and let her head rest on it. She stares at the waterfall as she herself lost into the sounds of the waterfall falling. Yoona likes waterfall because whenever she stares at one, all her thoughts will flows away with it. She smiles as she feels her eyes are getting heavier.

Yoona open her eyes after she heard a loud splash coming from the waterfall. With blurry eyes, she could see a figure coming out from the river and swimming around. Yoona rub both of her eyes and look back at the same spot but she found nothing. Yoona decides to ignore her eyesight’s later lay down on the flat surface and close her eyes slowly drifting herself to dreamland.

 

Am I just a fool?

Blind and stupid for loving you

Am I just a silly girl?

So young and naíve to think you were

The one who came to take claim of this heart

Cold-hearted, shame you'll remain just a frame in the dark

 

Yoona open her eyes again later look around her to find a soul but there’s other thing catch her, a voice. A very soft singing voice coming not far nor near her, she abruptly stands up to find the voice. She walks a bit further from her spot later found the soft voice coming behind the big rock in front of her. Yoona look around her to find a place to peek while tap the big rock until she sees a trail up to the big rock. With determination, she climbs up and sighs in satisfaction after she sees tall bushes where she can peek and hide. Slowly she holds down the bushes and she could feel herself getting amaze at the owner of the soft voice. ‘Anna ..’

 

(And now the people)

The people are talking, the people are saying

That you have been playing my heart like a grand piano

The people are talking, the people are saying

That you have been playing my heart like a grand piano

So play on, play on, play on

Play on, play on, play on

Play on, play on, play on

Play on, play on

 

 

While letting her legs dangling inside the river, Yuri sings the song softly from her heart. How stupid of her letting Yoona played her but here she is, rooting for Yoona presence all over again. People keep telling her to stop falling back into Yoona’s trap, but yet she keeps falling. Falling until she thought she had enough but no, she can’t never stop herself from falling. Yoona is like a dream come true to her. For once, she wishes she could face Yoona without having any fears in her. For once, she wishes everything be back the way it was. For once, Yoona could see how much she meant to Yuri. With that thoughts running through her mind, a lone tear start to run down on her cheek.

 

Am I queen of fools?

Wrapped up in lies and foolish jewels

What do I see in you?

Maybe I'm addicted to all the things you do

'Cause I keep thinking you were the one who came to take claim of this heart

Cold-hearted, shame you'll remain just a frame in the dark

 

Yoona tilt her head slowly as she let herself lost into Yuri soft voice. She eyes Yuri from the side and she could see a lone tears running down on Yuri’s cheek. “Who broke you?” Yoona whispers softly and eyebrows starts to form into crescent shape when she could feel every words coming from Yuri. Yoona look to the other side of the river and see Sooyoung walking thru the path she walks just now. “Damn it Sooyoung. Why are you here?” Yoona whispers grit her teeth later lower down her head to hide from Sooyoung.

 

The people are talking, the people are saying

That you have been playing my heart like a grand piano

The people are talking, the people are saying

That you have been playing my heart like a grand piano

So play on, play on, play on

Play on, play on, pl—

 

Yuri keeps on singing with her eyes close, reminiscing every sweetest moment with Yoona. Now that their future is no longer to be seen, Yuri felt helpless and drowning into those memory lanes all over again. Those sweet words Yoona spoke to her, that sweet smile Yoona gave to her every morning. How could she forget everything?

Later Yuri’s singing had been interrupt by Sooyoung who shouting on the other side of the river. “Yah! Have you seen Yoona?” Sooyoung shouts from the other side.

Yuri slowly opens her eyes and shouts back at Sooyoung. “No. I haven’t seen her.”

“Okay! Get out from there! Dinner is ready!”

Yuri raised her hand showing an Okay sign to Sooyoung. She later stands up and slowly pulls off her shirt, leaving her sport bra on. She wipes her body with a towel she brought with her.

 

CRACK

 

Yuri stop wiping her body and look around after she heard a loud crack coming near her. She shrugs off later resume what she’s doing.

Yoona who is crawling position held in her breath after the loud crack coming from her. She looks to Yuri who seems unnoticed to the sound she made. “That was close.” Yoona mumble softly. She slowly climbs down the rock step by step but as her leg try to reach the surface her hand start to lost grip on the rock. She fall down onto her back and starts to wince in pain . “AHHHHHH!” Yoona scream in pain

Yuri turns around after she heard a loud scream coming from rock near her. She quickly walks to the other side and see Yoona rubbing her back and wincing in pain. Yuri could feel blood rushing into her, she quickly rushes to Yoona and later help that latter to stand up. “Are you okay?” Yuri asks worriedly while examine the latter who keep rubbing her back.

“I’m fine.” Yoona said softly. She keeps on rubbing her back later wince in pain. “Okay no. I’m not. It hurts.”

Yuri bit her lips later walk behind Yoona and softly touch Yoona’s back. “May I?” Yuri asks Yoona permission to lift up her shirt. Yoona nodded later lift up her shirt for Yuri. Yuri rub and softly press Yoona’s back later took her hands away after Yoona screams in pain. “Right here?” Yuri asks after pressing at Yoona’s back. Yoona nods in pain. “Relax, it’s just a bruise. You’re going to fine.” Yuri said later cup Yoona’s back with her cold and wet hand. "Let's go back to the campsite. We'll treat your bruise there." Yuri said later pull down Yoona's shirt and stand up from the flat surface to walk back to her spot to pick up her stuff.

Yoona turn around and stand up slowly to avoid piercing pain on her back. While standing up, she sees Yuri's back leg and slowly her eyes trace at Yuri's back later after stand up fully her eyes stop at Yuri's right ribcage and a long scar caught her eyes. Yoona froze, widen her eyes and hung low. She recognizes that scar. Yoona knows that operation scar. Yoona could feel her lips are trembling and tried to mumble someone name. "Yuri .." Yoona tremble while whispers Yuri name.

Yuri almost stops her steps after hearing Yoona trembling whispers. Later she realise her back is uncovered, she abruptly cover it and continue walk to the other side leaving Yoona froze at her spot. When she arrives at her spot, she rubs her chest to ease the trembles she feel. She composed herself and pick up her stuff and walk back to Yoona who still froze and had her eyes on Yuri. "Hey, are you okay? Let's go. We need treat your bruise." Yuri said softly and made Yoona snapped back into reality. Yoona nods her head slowly and let Yuri lead them back to the campsite.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Later that night ..

 

Yoona were lying on her back while palming her face and sighing. She sits on her bed later bit her lips while furrows her eyebrows.  She stands up and bit her nails while walking back and forth. She kept thinking about the scar on Anna's ribcage. The position of the scar disturbs her. It’s the same scar Yuri had before. "There's no way two people had a same exact operation scar. No way. But could she be Yuri?" Yoona talk to herself later walk to the window of her cabin and peek. She sees Anna is busy helping Sooyoung setting up the campfire. "She looks so much like her. The way she smiles. The way she laughs." Yoona said softly later walk away from the window and ruffle her hair stressfully while whinning. "Who are you Lee Anna!" Yoona said and grunts to herself.

 

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

 

"Yoona ah, dinner's ready." Sooyoung shouts from the outside.

"Give me 5 minutes." Yoona replied back later sighing. “Screw everything.” Yoona said in frustration later walk out from hers and Seohyun for dinner.

While having their dinner, Yoona stares at Anna gesture from head to toe. She can’t take her eyes off that latter after seeing the scar. There are so many things running inside her mind. Should she just go and ask? Should she keep herself quiet and investigate about it secretly?  Or should she ignore everything that happened just now? Yoona shook her head and look away from Anna. She starts to play with her food and her appetite was long gone.

“Why didn’t you touch your food? I thought you like meat.” Seohyun asks while look at Yoona curiously.

“I’m not hungry. Here you can have mine.” Yoona offer Seohyun her plate later walk away from the campfire.

“Where are you going?” Hyoyeon asks when she sees Yoona walks behind her.

Yoona stop her track and lazily ask Hyoyeon. “Unnie, did you bring any beer with you? I feel like having one tonight.”

“I left the icebox inside my car. Go and grab the icebox and bring it here so we can drink it together.” Hyoyeon said and Yoona nod later walk towards Hyoyeon car.

Yoona open the car boot and grab the icebox. She opens the icebox and grab a can of beer later sits at the car boot. She sigh heavily while looks at the dark jungle surrounding her. She changes her gaze to the can and thought to herself. ‘I never like drinking. I’m sorry but I need one tonight. Maybe you can help me forget everything.’ Yoona who has made up her mind later open the can and drink one shot from it. She closes her eyes to ease the burn she feels at . She covers from stopping her from throw out. She takes a deep breath and let the alcohol run inside and let it take over her.

With that Yoona feel her head starts to spin, a small smile start to drawn on her lips. “That was fast.” Yoona mumble softly. She opens both of her eyes and starts to feel a bit tipsy. She crumples the can and throws it away. She jump out from the car boot, grab another can of beer from the icebox and opens it. She sips it while grab the icebox and close the car boot. She walks slowly to campsite while sipping her beer.

“Yah! What took you so long to grab the icebox?” Hyoyeon asks while helping Yoona with the icebox. Yoona smile at Hyoyeon words and return to her seat while sipping the beer.

Yuri on the other side eyes at Yoona behaviour who slightly quiet and she’s not use seeing Yoona act this way. To her, quiet Yoona means she’s in her deep thought. Yuri eyes follow Yoona who’s reaching out for another can of beer from the icebox. Her eyes the accidently land on Yoona’s veiny forearm. She starts to bit her lips slowly after she sees Yoona crumple up the can that she just drank in one shot. Yoona’s veiny forearm has always been her weakness. She finds it y whenever she sees it.

“Unnie can I have another one?” Yoona ask tipsily.

“Hey slow down a bit. That’s your third can and you are asking for another one?” Hyoyeon asks disbelieve.

“Please Unnie~ Unnie, you are so beautiful today. Unnie, today you look banjjak banjjak.” Yoona said in aegyo and make Hyoyeon cringe later give Yoona another can which made the choding smile tipsily.

Seohyun who’s seating in front of Hyoyeon, gesturing her unnie to not give Yoona another can while whispering. “She’s drunk.” Hyoyeon nod at Seohyun words and keep the icebox away.

Sooyoung start to clasp her hand and sigh in enjoyment. “So who wants to play some game?”

“Count me in.” Hyoyeon raise her hand.

“Since I’m in a good mood, count me in Sooyoung.” Yoona said while raise her hand.

“Okay I’m in.” Seohyun raise her hand.

Later Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, Yoona and Seohyun who has their hand rise up, looks at Yuri that busy sipping her beer. Yuri looks at them weirdly and gesturing ‘Okay’ to them as the sign she’s in.

"Okay let's play Truth or Dare." Hyoyeon pick up a bottle next to her and ask everyone to circle around her. They seat in circle, Sooyoung sit next to her, follows with Yuri, Seohyun and Yoona sitting facing Yuri. “Only one rule, if the first person pick Dare then the second person have to pick Truth and so on. If you fail, you will get a punishment and each one of us has one wild card, you can ask someone else to help you with the punishment. Clear?” Hyoyeon explain the ‘Don’t let me down!’ Hyoyeon kiss the bottle then spin the bottle. All of them look at the bottle nervously and the bottle stops at Seohyun.

“AH! Why me?!” Seohyun whine.

“Come maknae, truth or dare?” Hyoyeon asks while mouthing secretly to Seohyun to pick Dare.

“Okay, Dare!”

“Go and do pole dance at that tree.” Sooyoung said coolly while pointing at the tree behind Seohyun.

“NO UNNIE!” Seohyun whine and look at the tree sadly. “Please change the dare. Pretty please~?” Seohyun shows her rare aegyo to them which make them cringe and scream while throwing things surrounds them

“No Seohyun. You need to do it or else punishments await.” Sooyoung said while hold two can of beer and shows at Seohyun who horrified seeing it. Sooyoung wiggle her eyebrows knowing that latter will never say no to the dare she ask.

Seohyun close her eyes and bit her lips. ‘Mianhae Yoona Unnie.’ Seohyun thoughts and shook her head. “I’m going to use my wild card. Yoona Unnie, please save me.” Seohyun said while tugs on Yoona’s hand like kid which made Yoona laugh at that latter. “Yoona Unnie, please save me.” Seohyun tugs on Yoona’s hand again and made a puppy eyes to Yoona.

“NOT THAT PUPPY EYES SEOHYUN! YOU KNOW YOONA IS GOING TO HELP YOU EACH TIME YOU SHOWS HER THAT EYES!” Hyoyeon shouts funnily and make others laughs out loud.

Yoona looks at Seohyun and laughs at Seohyun puppy eyes. Yoona shook her head playfully at first but later give in after she sees Seohyun is about to cry. “Arasso. Arasso.” Yoona giving in to Seohyun and make everyone surrounds them awed at scene. Yoona gesture Sooyoung to hand in the two can of beer to her.

“You need to drink the two of it in one shot!” Sooyoung said while cheering at Yoona. “One shot! One shot!” Sooyoung and Hyoyeon cheer repeatedly while Yuri looks at Yoona worriedly but cheering to avoid suspicious.

 Yoona open the two can and looks at Seohyun, “I will drink this but you need to promise me that you are going to help me later.”

“Anything for you Unnie! I promise!” Seohyun said without knowing the real meanings behind Yoona words.

Yoona drinks and swallow the first shot painfully and she could feel is burning. She gesturing Seohyun to hand in another can of beer and she gulp down the second shots and screams to ease the burns in her throats. “I’m done.” Yoona while raise both of her hands with both cans in her hands.

“Yoona is crazy. As expected it’s crazy Yoona.” Hyoyeon said while amaze at Yoona alcohol tolerances and claps her hand. Hyoyeon and Sooyoung eyes Yoona who’s covering from throwing up and change their gaze to Yuri who’s currently glaring at both of them. “What?” Hyoyeon and Sooyoung mouthing at Yuri later look away. “Okay Seohyun, spin the bottle.” Hyoyeon pass the bottle to Seohyun and let the maknae spin it.

They played the games until late night but neither of the spin bottle points at Yuri nor Yoona and both latter were much quiet and only laugh along throughout the games. Sooyoung realise that Yoona is secretly stares at Yuri throughout the games. Each stares Yoona gave to Yuri, she notice there’s neither smile nor smirk shown on that latter face which make Sooyoung thinks that Yoona were deep in thoughts and currently plotting things in her mind.

“Okay this is the last spin. Yoona please do the honour.” Hyoyeon pass the bottle to Yoona.

‘Stop at her.’ Yoona thoughts and spin the bottle. They nervously stare at the tip of bottle and as the bottle slows down its move, everyone starts to bit their lips. The tip of the bottle stops at Yuri which make everyone widen their eyes and the only choice of game left is truth.

Yuri looks at bottle and laugh nervously. “It’s the end of the game. Why it has to be me?” Yuri asks and whines.

“So Anna the only choice is Truth, are you going to play it or receive the wrath of the five cans of beer!” Hyoyeon said and laugh evilly.

“It’s okay. I think I’m going with the last choice Truth.” Yuri said confidently and eyes all of them. “Ask away.”

As Hyoyeon starts to open , Yoona in and tap Hyoyeon shoulder tipsily. “Can I do the honour Unnie?” Yoona asks with her hoarse voice and made Hyoyeon bit her lips. ‘This is not going to end well.’ Hyoyeon thoughts later gesture Yoona to take over.

"So Ms. Anna, let’s get straight to the point shall we? Are you Kwon Yuri?" Yoona asks while looking straight into Yuri eyes. Sooyoung spit her drinks at Yoona's question and look at the two latter while Hyoyeon rub Sooyoung's back and cautiously looking at the two latter too.

Yuri stunned at Yoona's sudden question and compose herself while rub her hand to ease her nervousness. "No. I'm Lee Anna. Not Kwon Yuri." Yuri said coolly.

Yoona scoffs and looks into Yuri eyes again. "Dont lie to me.” Yoona points her finger to Yuri’s right ribcage and continue.” It’s impossible for two people to have the same exact operation scar at the same place on their right ribcage." Yoona said and her eyes never left Yuri. "Answer me." Yoona said sternly.

Yuri unconsciously flinches at Yoona's tone. She avoid Yoona's gaze and rub her neck anxiously, acting like she's annoyed with Yoona's question. As Yuri started to open , Sooyoung into their conversation.

"Yah, are you drunk? What’s wrong with you?" Sooyoung asks nervously knowing Yoona will spoilt their plan to pieces if that latter keep acting this way.

"We're playing games remember? So please answer my question." Yoona said sarcastically to them.

Yuri starts to feel pissed with Yoona's sudden change of attitude and she looks up to where Yoona was sitting and looks straight into Yoona eyes. "Look whoever Kwon Yuri is to you that have nothing to do with me. The most important thing is, I am not Kwon Yuri. Happy? Stop calling Kwon Yuri." Yuri said coldly. With that remark, Yuri stand up from the bench and walk into her cabin. Yoona looks at Yuri's way and feels anger fuming in her. She stands up and follows Yuri from behind.

Yoona who is just few feet’s away from Yuri, sneakily enter the cabin together with Yuri and push the latter back to the door. Yuri who stuns with Yoona's action struggling to let go from Yoona’s grip which Yoona grab both of Yuri's hand and pinned it to door. "Tell me who are you. I'm done playing games with you. Tell me." Yoona said in cold tone and made Yuri froze in her spot. A hint of a smell of alcohol coming Yoona and made Yuri realise that Yoona is drunk. "TELL ME!" Yoona shouts with tears glistening on her cheek and pin Yuri's body and hands even harder until Yuri winced in pain. "Tell me who are you. TELL ME!" Yoona burst out while punch the door with her slim hand and Yuri could notice a small cut on Yoona's hand.

"Don’t you hear me before? I'm not Kwon Yuri!" Yuri shouts at Yoona's face. Yuri look back to Yoona's raging and fuming looks, a look that she scared of even now. She knows she should be afraid with that look but Yoona eyes say something else. Something about those eyes seems sad, begging for her to tell the truth and it softens Yuri heart. She lost herself staring into Yoona's eyes. ‘No Yuri. Don’t fall for those eyes again. Don’t.’ Yuri thought sternly and she didn’t see it coming when Yoona pinned both of her hand and her body to the wall and harshly kiss her lips.

Without thinking, Yoona move forward to Yuri face, kiss Yuri lips harshly and left Yuri in a shock. The kiss was so harsh and full of force that Yuri feels so violate with Yoona’s harsh action. Yuri screams inside the kisses and struggling to move her face away. Yoona slowly turn the harsh kiss into slow and tender kiss.

The tender kiss made Yuri froze in her spot. She tries to maintain her stand and keep pushing Yoona away but her strength is nothing compared to Yoona. When Yoona drew her body closer, Yuri could feel Yoona is trembling and she could hear Yoona’s heart beating loudly. She tries to push Yoona again yet Yoona trap her with a soft nibble on her lips which made Yuri stop struggling and fall into Yoona’s trap again. With that, Yuri slowly closes her eyes and let her mind do what heart doesn’t want her to do.

As Yoona feel Yuri were less struggling then she nibble Yuri lips softly asking for an entrance. The nibble slowly made Yuri lost the strength on her knees and she closed her eyes fully as she gives in to Yoona. Yoona remove the grip from Yuri's wrist and cupped Yuri's face with her hands. She holds onto Yuri’s body after she feels that Yuri’s going to fall anytime from now. She traces Yuri's face with her slender finger and she deepens the kiss. “Yuri ..” Yoona whispers slowly within the kiss.

Yuri opens her eyes when Yoona called her by her real name. What she was thinking. Here she is kissing with the person who neglected her long time ago. ‘No. Yuri push her away. Don’t let her.’ Yuri thoughts and pushes Yoona away then slaps Yoona left cheek with all the force she had left.

 

PAK!

 

Yoona gritted her teeth and raise her right hand to slap Yuri's face. Yuri who knew what's coming, gather all her strength and push Yoona away. She walks out from the cabin and run away from the campsites. She heard Sooyoung, Hyoyeon and Seohyun calling her from behind. She ignores the call and keeps on running.

"Anna ssi!" Sooyoung calls out for Yuri later look at Yuri’s cabin door where she sees Yoona standing there with emotionless face, staring at path that Yuri run just now. She went to Yoona and abruptly pulls Yoona out from the cabin. With anger fuming in her, Sooyoung grab Yoona’s collar tightly. "You! What the hell is wrong with you?!" She shouts at Yoona emotionless face. Yoona keep shut and stare into Sooyoung eyes. Sooyoung who about to launch a punch at Yoona stop when she heard Hyoyeon scream in anger.

“STOP IT CHOI SOOYOUNG! I SAID STOP IT!” Hyoyeon scream and pull Sooyoung hand from Yoona’s collar. “Seohyun bring Yoona to your cabin.” Hyoyeon said while drag Sooyoung away from the scene. Hyoyeon let go off her grip after she reach their car and gesturing Sooyoung to go in. Sooyoung get inside the car and look away from Hyoyeon who is staring at her. “What were you thinking? Are you trying to screw our plan?”

“I didn’t mean it okay? I’m sorry. It just I hate to see Yuri that way. She look so scared and I--. I’m sorry baby.”

Hyoyeon takes a deep breath and resume their conversation. “You should be glad that Yoona was drunk.”

“She is?” Sooyoung said with shock expression. “Well if she’s on that state, she could harm Yuri even more.” Sooyoung said, trying to win the conversation. Sooyoung looks at Hyoyeon who is glaring at her which made her flinch on her seat. “I’m sorry.” Sooyoung said while avoiding Hyoyeon glare.

“This won’t do. We need the girls to help us.”

“Are you crazy? What are we going to tell them? ‘Oh we just found Yuri and we need your help.’ That’s what we’re going to tell them?” Sooyoung looks at Hyoyeon unbelievably. “That won’t do Hyo and you know how the Americans will react to it. Just to think of it makes me shiver.” Sooyoung rub herself after thought of Jessica and Tiffany might kill them for hiding Yuri from them. Sooyoung shook her head disagree with Hyoyeon’s idea. “Aniya. That won’t work.”

“Then what are we going to do? Let what happened tonight, happen again? Is that what you want?” Hyoyeon scream to Sooyoung which made Sooyoung flinch again.

“Lo--lower down your tone. I’m sorry.” Sooyoung said while gesturing keep-your-tone-down gesture to Hyoyeon. Sooyoung went back to her previous position and sigh heavily. “Okay then what we supposed to do now? We just can’t tell them about Yuri.”

“Then we make them meet and we need our little goofball help for this.” Hyoyeon said while making that I-have-a-plan smirks again which made Sooyoung shiver in horror.

“What do you have in mind?”

“I will tell you later now would you please excuse me, I need to make a phone call. Oh and Sooyoung, go and find Yuri. Ask her to rest, we might have a long day tomorrow.” Hyoyeon said while jump out from the car like a kid.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sooyoung decide to search near the river. As she walks toward the path that lead to the river she calls out for Yuri name. “Yuri ah ..” Sooyoung shouts slowly. “Yuri ah .. Where are you?” Sooyoung calls out for Yuri’s name after she reaches at the river. She looks around the river and her eyes spot a shadow not far from her. “Yul is that you?” Sooyoung call out Yuri’s name in the dark.

“I’m here.” Yuri said softly while waving her hand.

Sooyoung squint her eyes and see a small flame coming from between Yuri’s finger. As she walk closer, a smell of cigarette starts to fill her nostrils. Sooyoung walk closer and sit next to Yuri who silently smoking while staring at river in front of her. “You didn’t tell me about this?” Sooyoung asks while points at Yuri’s cigarette.

Yuri lips starts to form a small smile and continue smoking while answering Sooyoung’s question. “It’s been awhile. Not frequently. Only if I feel that I need one. If you ever wonder, no I never smoke in front Yoonhee.”

“Why you need it now?”

“You know that feeling when you wanted to cry so much but there no tears coming out from your eyes. Then you feel so frustrated that you want kill yourself.” Yuri said while chuckle at her words. “I wanted to cry so badly but there’s no tears coming out. I feel so frustrated. So I don’t want to hurt myself and I smoke to feel better.” Yuri said while take a last puff then throw the cigarette away. She slowly hugs her knees and stares at the river.

Sooyoung fidget her seat and face Yuri. She looks at Yuri who seems a bit calm than before. Sooyoung take a deep breath and resume their conversation. “Look what happen just now. I’m sure Yoona didn’t mean it. She’s d--”

“Drunk?” Yuri said while scoff to herself. Yuri smiles start to form in a frown and sad smile. “You know back in Australia, I once tried to kill myself. I stopped from taking any medication. I let my nightmares haunt me every night. And that every single night, I always call for one name. Yoona’s name. Calling out for her. Asking her to save me. But she wasn’t there.” Yuri took a deep breath and continues. “Even when Jihyo unnie found me I still can’t stop from hurting myself. Until that one day, Jihyo unnie remind me that I’m carrying a child. I tend to forgot that I was carrying a child in me. After that day, I gather all my strength to move on. I’m doing it for Yoonhee. I went to psychologist and treat myself until I get better. Then Yoonhee came into my life, she’s another reason why I choose to live and she’s a piece of Yoona that I carried with me. My nightmares come once in a while. I was happy. But when I came back to Korea and looks into Yoona eyes, I started to question myself. Am I happy? Am I happy without Yoona beside me? No. I can never be happy. Because I still in love with her. I love her so much that I can’t even hate her for what she had done to me. Years have passed. My love towards her never changes. Never for once I forgot about her. Because everything I do, reminds me of her. Tell me what should I do? I can’t hide from the memories we built and I’m afraid. I’m afraid she didn’t change. But tonight, she proves that she can never change.” Yuri said bitterly while swallowing a huge lump down .

“Don’t say that Yul. She didn’t mean it.”

“Just like the last time. She didn’t mean it.” Yuri whisper sadly and shook her head. “Why can’t I hate her Syoo? I want to hate her so bad for the damage she had done yet I can’t”

“That is love. You love her so much and I believe she love you too Yul. After you left, she’s not herself. She never smiles anymore. She secludes herself from us. She didn’t talk to anyone about how she feels. It just she’s not her anymore. You are not the only one Yul. It’s hurting her too” Sooyoung said while hold both of Yuri’s hand.

“I don’t know Sooyoung. I don’t know if I could trust her again. After all the hit, all the broken promises I get from her, it’s hard for me to believe in her. You see what happen just now. She acts that way because she saw my scar. I’m afraid what would happen if she knew that I’m Yuri. Maybe she could kill me, who knows.” Yuri said sadly while sigh heavily at her words.

“Hey if she tries to kill you then I’ll be the one who kill her.” Sooyoung said in robotic amusing tone with robot hand gesture which made Yuri giggle later laugh out loud at Sooyoung acts. Sooyoung chuckle softly when she sees Yuri laughing out loud at her jokes. After Yuri calm down from her laugh, Sooyoung hold out Yuri’s hand and rub it softly. “Yuri, I wouldn’t let anything happen to you. Not just me, I bet the girls will do the same thing to you and Yoona too. She’s the one who save you remember? I don’t think she would go far to kill you. Maybe she’s just frustrated. She might have the need to know the truth and she can’t control the need.”

“Why can’t Yoona be just like you?” Yuri said softly. “Hyoyeon must be so lucky to have you in her life Sooyoung. You are the only person who can control her. I’m glad that both of you end up together.”

Sooyoung looks at Yuri left forearm and begin to trace the tattoo that Yuri had. “Does it when you did it?”

“You mean the tattoo?” Yuri asks while looks at Sooyoung’s hand who still tracing her tattoo. “No. It doesn’t hurt at all but I feel relieve.” She pulls up the hem of her right sleeves and shows Sooyoung her right wrist which had a small symbol drew on it.

 

;

 

“This is my first tattoo. My psychiatrist said it calls Semicolon. She said it used when an author could’ve chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. She said that the author is me and the sentence is my life. So I dedicate it to myself in tattoo and whenever I had the thoughts to harm myself, I will look at it and shrug the thoughts off.” Yuri said calmly while look at Semicolon tattoo she had. “Not just that. Lift up my back shirt.” Yuri turn around and gesturing Sooyoung to lift up her shirt.

Sooyoung lift up Yuri’s shirt and amaze at the tattoo’s that tracing Yuri’s middle spine. It’s well hidden and no one could see it when she’s wear neither a tank top nor revealing dress.

 

I

V

-

V

I

I

I

 -

M

M

V

I

I

Θεϊκός

 

Sooyoung trace it in amazement while asking. “What does it means Yul?”

“Something I dedicate to the girls and you. Our debut day 5th August 2007, it’s to let me know that I always have all of you supporting me behind my back no matter what and below the date. It means Theios or in other word, people call it Divine.” Yuri smile sadly at the word Divine. “It’s our last song together. Remember?” Yuri said in regretful tone while look at the stars. “I’m sorry for leaving everything behind. You, Hyoyeon, Seohyun, Jessica, Tiffany, Taeyeon, Sunny, but I want you to know Sooyoung. Never for once I forgot about all of you, all of you are part of me and forgetting all of you is last thing I would do.” Yuri turns around and hugs Sooyoung who looks down sadly. “I’m sorry Syoo.”

Sooyoung smile inside Yuri’s hug and start to change to sorrow atmosphere. “I know you do woman.” She jokingly and laugh. She back away from the hug and look into Yuri eyes. “I believe you have your own reason for leaving. Stop saying you are sorry. I forgive you and I know the girls will forgive you too if tell them truth. I’m not going to force you but you do know that one day they will find out right?” Yuri slowly nods at Sooyoung question. Sooyoung rub Yuri’s shoulder and sigh. “I’m so happy to have you back Yul and I believe Yoona and the girls would be glad too.” Sooyoung stand up on her feet with Yuri eyes following her. Sooyoung smile and look down to Yuri. “Let’s head back to the campsite. Hyoyeon might kill us if we stay up this late and we need leave tomorrow afternoon.” Sooyoung said jokingly later offer Yuri her hand.

With Sooyoung help, she stands up and sweep of the stain from her jeans later look at Sooyoung playfully. “Thank you Sooyoung and race you back to the campsite!” Yuri runs back to the campsite, leaving Sooyoung at the river in shock.

“Yah! Yah! Don’t leave me alone! Yah! Kwon Yul!” Sooyoung shouts while trailing behind Yuri.

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

-TBC-

Author's Note; Hello Everyone! Here's chapter 9.2! Thank you to the new subcribers, hello! and Thank you for the upvotes! I will work much harder next time! Thank you everyone! The last part of this chapter will be upload in few days. Please wait a little more! Coming up - YulJeTi encounters and YoonYul of course! Thank you everyone! See you on the next chapter! Peace Out! xo