Chapter 8.2

Fragile Line

CAUTION; LONG CHAPTER AHEAD.

 

Next Morning

 

Sooyoung and Hyoyeon decide to stay over at Yuri’s house and they informed their members that they are staying over at their own apartments. Sooyoung and Hyoyeon who is currently hugging each other to sleep, didn’t notice that a little girl snuck into their room to wake them up.

Yoonhee went on the bed and lied in between Sooyoung and Hyoyeon and spread her arms like a bird. “Auntie Syoo. Auntie Hyo. Wake up. Wake up.” Yoonhee said while waving her arms like a bird. Sooyoung and Hyoyeon who is too tired ignore Yoonhee. The little girl pouts and decides to use other methods.

Yoonhee stands on bed and stares mischievously at the two sleeping latter. She starts to jump on the bed. “Auntie! Syoo! Auntie! Hyo! Wake! Up! Wake! Up!”

Sooyoung starts to smile when she heard the little girl voice, she chuckled softly but playing to be asleep for a while. After the little girl give up on jumping, Sooyoung quickly grab the toddler and tickles her. “How dare you disturb Auntie Syoo sleep? Come here you choding.” Sooyoung tickles her and made the little girl laugh.

“Ackk! Auntie Syoo. Stop it. It tickles! HAHAHA! Omma, Auntie Hyo help Yoonhee!” Yoonhee said in between her laugh. Hyoyeon open her eyes and looks at Sooyoung lovingly. It has been awhile since she sees Sooyoung smile widely to someone. She knows how Sooyoung loves kids like Yoonhee. Now that Yoonhee here, she hopes that Sooyoung will smile more often.

“Syoo, enough you will hurt her.” Hyoyeon said while chuckling. Sooyoung stood up and brought Yoonhee to the toilet. She put Yoonhee on the empty spot next to the sinks and Sooyoung starts to brush her teeth. Yoonhee looks at Sooyoung and smiling like dork. Sooyoung looks thru the mirror and smile. ‘Yuri was right. She reflects Yoona a lot.’

Sooyoung finish washing herself and starts a conversation with the little girl. “Okay I’m done. Where’s your omma?” Sooyoung asks while pinching Yoonhee nose softly.

“Donwstairs. Breakfast! Come on Auntie Syoo! Yoonhee hungry!”

“Arasso. Come. Hop on me.” Sooyoung showed her back to Yoonhee and bring Yoonhee on her back.

Sooyoung and Yoonhee walks down to kitchen and see her wife and Yuri preparing breakfast for them. “Omma! Auntie Syoo is very tall! Yoonhee feels like flying!” Yuri shook her head at her daughter silliness.

“Choi Sooyoung. Put the kid down.” Hyoyeon said sternly to Sooyoung and made Sooyoung pout. Sooyoung put Yoonhee on the chair near the kitchen and accompany her while waiting for her wife and Yuri finished cooking. Hyoyeon smile sweetly when she sees Sooyoung playing and laughing with Yoonhee. It’s been awhile she sees this side of Sooyoung. She tried to but she know only Yuri can bring this side of her.

“Stop smiling. You look like a freak.” Yuri taps Hyoyeon shoulder while chuckling.

“You know Yul, I’m just glad that I can see this side of Sooyoung again. For once I thought I would never see this side of her again.” Hyoyeon said softly and stares at Sooyoung and Yoonhee.

Yuri feels a bit sad when Hyoyeon said that. She feels like she has taken away the old Choi Sooyoung with her for the past three years. “I’m sorry for taking this side of her away from you.” Yuri said while hung her head low.

“Yuri ah, stops apologizing. You’re here now that’s matter the most. Thank you so much for coming back here Yuri ah. She miss you a lot you know, she keep blaming herself for letting you leave, and if you wonder, yes she’s still had that hoodie you gave to her.”

“Don’t thank me. You should thank that little angel.” Yuri points at Yoonhee. “I found my happiness as she grown up and of course she’s been bragging me to meet both of you and others too.” A thought crosses Yuri’s mind and she slowly bit her lips. “Hyoyeon ah, are they doing fine? I mean the girls?”

“They miss you. They never stop talking about how much they wanted you to be there. Every wins that we take after you went away it means nothing to us nowadays. Seohyun would always say this to people ‘We live as 9 and one day we will be back as 9.’ Seohyun.. she miss you. She cried every night wishing to see you again.” Hyoyeon said softly and begin to chuckle at her words. “Yonghwa has proposed to Seohyun but you know what she said she wants you to be there or else she wouldn’t get married to him.” Hyoyeon said softly while preparing their breakfast. “I’m not going to force you to meet them Yul, but when you ready, tell me. Me and Syoo will be there for you.”

Yuri looks at Hyoyeon softly and smiles in reliefs. “Gomawo Hyoyeon ah. Now go and call those two brats. Breakfast is almost ready.” Hyoyeon nods and call Sooyoung and Yoonhee to the dining table. The breakfast they had wasn’t awkward at all, they act like nothing happen between them. They still laughing at each other jokes and eat happily. Sooyoung and Hyoyeon later left Yuri’s house for their evening schedule.

Afterwards Yuri came down from her room with Yoonhee in her arms and they walked to the front door. Yuri who had schedule in few hours decides to leave Yoonhee with her long trust manager which also the one who look after Yuri back in Australia, Ji Hyo. They walk to Ji Hyo car which parks in front of Yuri’s house. Yuri opens the passenger door and settling Yoonhee at the seat. “Now be a good girl and don’t eat a lot of junk food. Arasso?” Yuri said softly to Yoonhee.

“Arasso Omma. Can Yoonhee come and see Omma later?” The toddler said cutely to Yuri and made Yuri smile sweetly.

“Okay. I’ll see you later baby. Take care and be a good girl okay?” Yuri said for a last time and changes her gaze to Ji Hyo.

“We’ll meet you later. Don’t worry. Now off you go. Your schedule is waiting.” Ji Hyo chased Yuri away and made Yuri pout.

“Ajumma, don’t scold omma like that.” Yoonhee said to Ji Hyo while furrowed her eyebrows cutely. “Omma, Yoonhee will see Omma later.” After saying that, Yoonhee peck Yuri’s cheek and Yuri nod at Yoonhee words. Yuri closes the door and see Ji Hyo car drive away from her sight.

Yuri walks back into her house and get ready for her schedule. Since it’s this is the only schedule she had for today, she decides to go with a plain white top, a black coat with a baseball cap to complete it. She also put a bit of light make up to her face to cover her bare face. Afterwards, she grabs her handbag and a script that she rolls next to the handbag with her.

She walks downstairs and fastens her steps to her front door. She entered her car which she park in front of her house and settling in. She takes her handbag again and double checks all the items in it. “Purse? Here. Phone? Here. Medicine? Here. Compact powder? Here. Script? There you are.” Yuri put away her handbag and grabs the roll script. She opens the script and look through it. ‘Radio interview..’ Yuri thought. She put away the script and drives away from her house.

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

 

S Building

 

Beep Beep

 

Yuri locks her car and walk to the lift. While walking she put in her earphone into her ears and let a random song played from her phone. She stands in front of the lift and wait for the lift. Yuri looks up and sees the lift is nearing the ground floor where she’s waiting.

 

DING!

 

The door lift opens wide for her. Yuri entered the lift and pressed 24th floor where’s the radio studio located. She moves to the middle of the lift and wait for the lift door to close. She looks down to her phone to change the song and her eyes start to catch a figure walks to the lift. Yuri quickly presses the open button when the lift door is almost close. A long and well-manicure finger went in between the lift door to stop the door from closing. The owner of the long and well-manicure finger slowly push the door away and made Yuri look up to see the figure. Everything starts to go in slow motion when Yuri sees a familiar face entering the lift while looks straight into her eyes. 

‘Yoona..’

Yoona froze at her spot when she sees Yuri is standing in front of her and still let her palm holding the door from closing. They stare into each other eyes and the feelings they used to have back then come flowing in them. After three years, this is their first encounter and the longing they had were lingering in both eyes.

The lift starts to ring when Yoona hold the lift for quite a while and made them broke their gaze. Yoona step into the lift and stand at Yuri’s left side. Yoona looks at floor button and she sees that Yuri is going to the same floor she’s heading to. Yoona hung head low and close her eyes. ‘She’s not Yuri. She’s not Yuri.’ Yoona thought to herself.

Yuri moves a bit to the right and made a gap between them. She pulls her baseball cap lower and hung her head low. Yuri holds her phone tightly to ease the nervous she had. She’s afraid, she’s afraid to face Yoona again. As Yuri was deep into her thoughts, the lift stops at 9th floor and a man figure enter the lift. Yuri looks up and she sees the face she never wanted to see. Minho.

Yuri quickly hung her head low again and widens her eyes. Her heart starts to beat wildly and she doesn’t want to believe her eyes. She starts to feel the nightmare has come all over her again. That psycho glare and that psychopath smile Minho give to her that day it keeps on repeat inside her head. Her body starts to tremble as the memories starts to play inside her head and she starts to feel her chest is getting tighter and it hurts her so bad. Yuri wanted to scream but she tried to hold in her pain as she doesn’t want to blow everything in front of Yoona. She put the volume of her phone to the highest to ignore her thoughts and pain.

‘Who’s going to help you now Yuri? No one.. No one Yuri..’ The voice whispers in her mind.

Yoona looks at the man who standing behind them and give him a warm smile. That man bows at Yoona. It’s their junior, EXO Kai. Yoona look at her side and she sees Yuri is biting her lips like she’s currently holding in the pain. Yoona furrowed her eyebrows when she sees lone tears run down on Yuri’s left cheek. As Yoona wanted to ask Yuri, her talk has been cut when the lift stops at the 15th floor.

“Excuse me.” Kai said to both of them. Yoona looks at him and give him a space to walk out from the lift but Yuri didn’t budge at all. Yuri stay froze at her spot and close her eyes. Kai tap Yuri shoulder softly and made Yuri flinch. Yuri looks at Kai in horror but quickly looks away and step aside. Kai who looks at Yuri weirdly decides to shrug it off later bows at both of them and walks out from the lift.

After the lift closed, Yuri takes a deep breath and calming herself down. She realise she’s mistaken Kai as Minho. The person with the name Choi Minho has given her a big impact in her life that she couldn’t ever forget.

Yoona who has been secretly eyeing Yuri from the starts begin to wonder why Yuri acts that way just now. That fragile eye made Yoona doubt of her own thoughts. Yoona whose too deep into her thoughts didn’t realise they were reaching 24th floor until she sees Yuri walks out from the lift. Yoona walks behind Yuri and eyeing Yuri from the back. Her eyes were eyeing Yuri from head to toe. ‘You resemble her too much. Lee Anna, are you Kwon Yuri? My Kwon Yuri?’ Yoona thought in her mind.

“Yoona ah!” A voice called her from behind. Yoona tilt her back to the back and sees Hyoyeon is running towards to her. “I’ve been calling you like two times already!” Hyoyeon said and starts to do headlock to Yoona.

“Unnie! Stop! Unnie! Ackk!” Yoona said while struggling to escape from Hyoyeon headlock.

Hyoyeon looks in front of her and sees Yuri sitting at the couch near the studio. “Anna ssi!” Hyoyeon shouts to Yuri and wave like a kid. Hyoyeon let go of the headlock and walks toward Yuri.

Yoona rubs her neck to ease the pain she had and pout at the pain Hyoyeon give her. “Kim Choding.” Yoona said slowly. Yoona looks at Hyoyeon who busy talking Yuri and she starts to furrows her eyebrows when she sees how close the both latter had been. Yoona decide to shrug it off and walks towards Hyoyeon and Yuri.

Later, Sooyoung, Jessica, Tiffany, Taeyeon, Sunny and Seohyun arrive at the studio. Things were very awkward among the others accept for Sooyoung and Hyoyeon. Yuri is still trying to adapt herself with the environments around her. While waiting for the producer to call them, Yuri decides to seclude herself from everyone and seat at the corner of the room.

She revises her script and once in a while she will stares sadly at her old member from the corner of her eyes. She notices everyone is not as bright as before. She changes her gaze to her one and only Maknae who is currently staring back at her. Seohyun quickly looks away from Yuri and made Yuri chuckles softly.

Little that Yuri and Seohyun know Sooyoung had been eyeing them for a while now. Sooyoung looks at Seohyun who’s staring at Yuri with her eyes that full of sadness and longing. She knows her little Maknae misses Yuri and she knows she needed to do something to these two girls.

Later Sooyoung looks at Yoona who seated next to her. Yoona has been spacing out since she arrives here. She sees Yoona has been scribbling in the notebook she brought along and she knows once in a while, Yoona will looks at Yuri and smile sadly at the view. ‘I’m sorry Yoona. I can’t help you this time.’ Sooyoung thoughts inside her mind while looks at Yoona and Yuri.

“Girls, you may come in now.” The producers said. All the girls nod and walk into the studio.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Hello! Hello! We’re back to SUKIRA radio!” An applause roar and screams from nine ladies inside the room after DJ Shindong speech. “Today we had SNSD and Lee Anna in the house!”

“Annyeonghaseyo! SNSD ibnida!” They girls said in sync. Yuri smile when she heard her member chant the words. She misses saying that. Sooyoung who seated next to Yuri looks at her and smile softly.

“And today we had a new singer who climbing onto the top, Lee Anna! Say hello to the listener Anna ssi.”

“Annyeonghaseyo. Lee Anna ibnida.” Yuri said softly. She tend to make like this is her first time having a radio interview and Yuri can’t be very comfortable since there’s 8 eyes watching her from the starts.

“Anna ssi, how does it feel to be in one studio with the world famous girl group in world with you?” Shindong said while looks at Yuri.

“It’s an honour to be here with them the Korea Nation Girl Group with me today. I hope all of you will teach me here today.” Yuri said politely and bows at her not-so-called-sunbaenim.

“Before we move to our first song, how about we look over the comment from the listeners? Okay Listeners 156, SNSD Unnies, congratulations on your new comeback!” The 8 girls clap and thanked the listeners for comments.

“Thank you so much for your support. Please continue and support us!” Taeyeon said cheerfully.

Shindong smiles and change his gaze to the computer in front of him and begins to find interesting comment for the girls. He furrowed her eyebrows at one particular and chuckle slowly. “Okay girls, we had one interesting comment here. From Listeners 508, SNSD Unnie, all of you look so bright and so cheerful. Unnies, what are your tips to stay cheerful and bright? I wanted to be like all of you!” Shindong said jokingly to the girls. “Yes, I’ve been notice that they’ve become so bright nowadays tell us what’s your tips.”

Tiffany begins her job as the T-Manager in the team and starts to talk. “There are no tips to be bright and cheerful. Just be happy with everything you had and like me, I’m happy that I have my members by my side.” Tiffany said shyly.

The member awed at Tiffany’s word and Yuri just shows them a plain smile. How she wish she were part of them right now. How she wish she’s part of Girls’ Generation and not as Lee Anna. Yuri starts to feel uncomfortable when she feels Seohyun is staring at her quite intensely.

Seohyun has been eyeing Yuri since the time she arrives at the studio. Seohyun keeps on wondering what if this person in front of her is Yuri, her Yuri Unnie that she’s been longing to see. This person who seat in front of her resembles Yuri so much. That calm look, that cool and manly vibe this person gives to her and others is just the same.

“Anna ssi, we got a comment for you from Listeners 508, ‘Anna Unnie, can you tell me the meaning of your tattoo at your wrist? Unnie, I’m sorry for asking this, I’m your fan and I just wondered about it. Hope you can answer it! Congratulations on your debut Unnie!’ Wah, Anna ssi? You had tattoo? That’s interesting. Tell us about the tattoo.” Shindong said with a tone of interest in his voice.

The other 8 girls change their gaze to Yuri and waiting in anticipation. Yuri looks up and looks to her left where Sooyoung and Hyoyeon stares at her with You-Had-A-Tattoo-And-You-Never-Tell-Us face and Why-Did-You-Do-It were also written on their face. Yuri chuckle and change her gaze to Shindong. “Tattoo on my wrist?” Yuri said while pulls up the hem of her left sleeves coat and shows it to Shindong.  

 

άθλια ψυχή - áthlia psychí̱ (Wretched Soul)

 

“This is a Greek handwritten. It has no meaning here just a plain tattoo that I choose.” Yuri said confidently to them.

Shindong nod at Yuri’s answer. “You only had this one tattoo or are there more? Why did you do it?” Shindong asks her again.

Yuri taps her chin playfully and gives Shindong a questioning look. “Yes, there’s more than one. For me, it’s for fun and I think it’s my appreciation to arts.” Yuri smile and said softly to them.

Shindong nods at Yuri’s answer and he change his look to Jessica who is zoning out. “Jessica ssi, I heard you had a new solo for the new album, That One Person You. Mind to tell us what the content of the song is?” Shindong said while looks at their album description.

“That One Person You song is written by one of our member. Yoona is the one who wrote and composed this song.” Jessica points at Yoona.

“Im Yoona ssi, you wrote and composed this song?” Shindong ask and widen his eyes.

“Yes, I did.” Yoona shyly said to him.

“What makes you write this song? The title seems sad. What happen to you and Seunggi?” Shindong ask jokingly. Yuri feels a sting to her heart whenever she heard his name.

Yoona chuckle and wave her hands. “Aniyo Oppa. I just wrote this song after reading this one book. Well, listen to the song then you will know the content. Like people say, every song had its untold story.” Yoona said coolly. “Cliché isn’t it?” Yoona said jokingly and made others laugh at her joke.

Yuri chuckle softly and slowly hung her head and begins to play with her fingers to ignore the sting she feels. Sooyoung look to Yuri who seated next to her and sigh heavily. Sooyoung extend her hand carefully and rubs Yuri’s hand softly. Yuri didn’t have to look to whom the hand belong and she knows its Sooyoung way to calm her down.

“How about sing this song live for the listener? Come on it’s been a while since we heard you sing live in radio.” Shindong said excitedly.

Yoona and Jessica looks at each other. Yoona shook her head slowly to shows that she doesn’t want to let Jessica to sing this song. “I’ll sing if only Yoona plays the piano.”

“Yoona ssi is playing the piano? How come I never know you played piano before? We are in one company.” Shindong said in serious tone but later made the girls laugh at his tone.

“Aniyo Oppa. I’ve been learning it by myself for a while now and once in a while, Seohyun will help me.” Yoona said coolly to Shindong.

“Come on Yoona ssi. It’s time for you to show your talent to them. A try wouldn’t hurt right?” Shindong pleads at Yoona. Yoona looks at Jessica who’s nodding her head softly to Yoona. ‘You’re going to be fine.’ Jessica mumbles at Yoona. Yoona nod at Jessica and stand up from her chair and made the room applause and fan girling at Yoona and Jessica.

Yuri’s eye follows Yoona who walks to the piano that located behind Shindong and it’s a clear view for Yuri and of course Yoona can see Yuri clearly too. Jessica on the other side, walk to the mic that located next to piano and get herself ready for performing the song. The studio producer passes Yoona the song music sheet and Yoona looks very anxious in Yuri’s eye.

Yoona clear and looks at the music sheet. She took a deep breath and gives Jessica and Shindong a sign that she’s ready to play. “For SUKIRA listeners, here we present to you SNSD Yoona and Jessica, That One Person You.” Jessica looks at Yoona and nod slowly at Yoona.

 

(A/N; Listen to Jessica - That One Person You. Here's the link; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSoEzA5PBpk)

 

Yoona took a deep breath and let her fingers move at the rhythm that had been playing inside her head. As the piano starts to roams inside the room, Yuri looks at Yoona who had let herself drown into the music Yoona herself composed.

Is this what love is?
Does it hurt the more you do it?
The more I get closer to you
My feelings grow bigger
It scares me

 

Yuri change her gaze and stares at the script in front of her and bit her lips. She tilt her head from left to right and slowly Yuri let herself drown into Jessica’s voice and the music background it. Yuri felt the song made herself move and Jessica soothing voices just suit the song.

 

Such a precious person to me
That person, who won’t ever come again
That’s it for me, that’s enough
Just the fact that I love you

 

Yoona closes her eyes at the lyrics she heard. She knows that Yuri would never come again but she knows it wasn’t wrong for her to put hopes on Yuri. She wanted to fix this. She wanted to fix them again. She loves Yuri, she needs Yuri back. Yoona  would do anything to win Yuri’s heart again.

 

The one person who can’t see me though I am looking
The one person who can’t hear me though I am calling
Do you even remember me?
Do you even think of me?

Just once, please

The only thing I can do is cry but
Like a fool, I am waiting
Please come to me now
Come to me just like this
My last wish is that one person, you

 

Yuri let herself drown to the song and she feel her heart clench at the chorus of the song. This song somewhat she feels Yoona wrote this song for her. The words Jessica sing is like Jessica is helping Yoona to say it to her. How much Yoona needs her. How much Yoona wanted to see her again. The content of the song is like Yoona is asking for one last chances. Yoona is waiting for her to come home. But does Yoona deserve this last chance from her after what Yoona did to her. Should Yuri give Yoona another chance? ‘What is this? Does she keep calling out for me like I did? Aniya Yuri ah, she’s no one now. She had Seunggi Oppa with her. This is just a song. Yes, a song.’ Yuri thought to herself. Yuri keep on shooking her head slowly and ignore her thoughts.
 

To you, I’m a small person
Just someone you know
That’s it for me, that’s enough
Just the reason of love

The one person who can’t see me though I am looking
The one person who can’t hear me though I am calling
Do you even remember me?
Do you even think of me?

Just once, please

That one person, you
You are my only love
My heart can’t let you go
Just as much as I love you
Each minute and each second hurts so much

 

Yoona knows that now she’s just that one person Yuri used to know but that’s enough for her. At least she’s in a place where she used to be in Yuri’s life and now she wanted Yuri back and she wanted to colors Yuri’s life again. The one she’s been calling for is nowhere to be found and the one she’s been looking for is no longer here. Yoona opens her eyes and stares at Yuri softly.

 

They stares into each other eyes. Yoona looks softly into Yuri’s eye. Yoona feels her stomach churning at the gaze Yuri gives to her. The stares Yuri give to her is something unexplainable and somehow she feels this person in front of her is Kwon Yuri not Lee Anna. Kwon Yuri will stares back at her with full of love inside her eyes and same with this person Lee Anna.  This eyes that staring back at her is full with longing and sadness. Yoona smiles sadly in her heart how she wish that this very second Lee Anna is Kwon Yuri. No not Kwon Yuri. Kwon-Im Yuri.

 

 

The one person who appears even when I close my eyes
The person who is next to me even in my dreams
Do you even remember me?
Do you even think of me?
I miss you, please

The only thing I can do is cry but
Like a fool, I am waiting
Please come to me now
Come to me just like this

My last wish is that one person, you

 

Flashback

 

Yuri looks at the skies and sees a stars forming in infinity shapes. “It’s infinity.” Yuri said softly while looking at it cutely. Yoona stares at the infinity and smile. “Yoona ah, why you’re so obsessed with infinity? Every time I peek into your book, there will be infinity there, infinity here and my engagement ring, it’s an infinity too. Why?”

 

“Infinity is us.” Yoona said calmly while staring at the infinity symbol. Yuri looks at Yoona with her confused look and pout while waiting for more explaination from Yoona. Yoona looks at Yuri and smile widely at her wife reaction. “You see the line that infinity forms?” Yoona took Yuri’s left hand and follows the line that the infinity at the skies forms. “No matter how long you draws, it’s endless. There’s no end and it’s mean forever. That is how I want you in my life Kwon Yuri.” Yoona said and made Yuri stares deep into her eyes. “I love you Kwon-Im Yuri. I really do and I vow to the infinity stars up there that I will always and forever loving you until my last breath.”

 

Presents

Applause and cheering roar inside the studio and both Yoona and Yuri still staring into each other eyes. Yuri who  almost drown into that loving doe eyes until a voice inside her head starts to ring and brought her back to the past. Instead of having the sweet memories, the bad memories come and starts to linger in her. The pain she take when Yoona hits her. Yoona’s voice keep on lingering in her head. Yuri try control herself not to remembered about her past but Yoona’s voice keep on lingering inside her head.

 

‘HERE’S THE THING! I’M BUSY MAKING MONEY OUT THERE! SO YOU AS THE WIFE JUST SIT AT HOME AND WAIT FOR ME TO COME HOME! IS THAT HARD YURI?! IS THAT HARD?!’

 ‘YOU AS MY WIFE, YOU SHOULD UNDERSTAND MY CONDITION! HERE YOU ARE ASKING ME WHERE I’VE BEEN! WHAT DID I DO! WHAT’S WRONG WITH YOU! YOU DON’T TRUST ME ANYMORE?!’

‘YOU! YOU YURI! YOU ARE MY PROBLEM!’

‘COME HERE! I DIDN’T FINISH WITH YOU YET!’

 

Yuri looks away and close her eyes at the bad memories Yoona gives to her. Yuri cant hold it in anymore, she stood up from her seat, ignoring the stares from others and Yoona and let her legs lead her out from the studio. She walks out from the studio and went to the emergency stairs near the studio. She let her back lean at the door and slowly close her eyes. “I’m a problem to her. I’m a problem to her.” Yuri mumble to herself and let her tears run down on her face. She keep on mumbling the same word and it hurts her.

Yuri let her body slide down thru the door and broke down. For once she wish she can look into Yoona’s eye without having their past lingering in her. Yuri hugs her knees and muffles her cry. She’s afraid. She’s afraid of facing Yoona again. It’s not like she doesn’t try, she did but their past keep on haunting her. Yoona and Minho incident had cause a big trauma to her. Yuri seated there and calm herself. She takes a deep breath and repeats it again and again.

She tried to control her breathing but it didnt works. A pain starts strung into her chest and she groaned in pain. Yuri muffles in the scream. Yuri reach out for her phone that she put at the backpocket and with shaking hand she begin to text Ji Hyo.

‘Unnie,

Please come here.. I need you..’

Right now Yuri needs Ji Hyo the most. She knows she needs to let it out or else she will lose control and she had the intention to hurt herself. She knows someone needs to calm her down. Her medicine is not with her and the depression she feels is getting much more worser than before. Yuri feels her body starts to tremble in fear and pain as she holding in the chest pain she had.

Yuri clenched her teeth and begin to bump the back of her head at the wall to ease the pain she had. Her tears didn’t stop rolling down on her cheeks. “Go away please.. go away.. please..” Yuri whispered in between her ragging breath. Yuri close her eyes and try to control her breath again.

“Go away please.. go away..” Yuri said in pain and keep on bumping her head at the wall.

Yuri manage to hold in the pain for half and hour until someone barge into the emergency stairs. “Yuri ah!” Ji Hyo shouts when she sees Yuri’s current state.

“Unnie..” Yuri said while trying to open her eyes and looks at Ji Hyo’s way.

Ji Hyo quickly went to Yuri and hugs that latter.  “Shh.. Shh.. I’m here.. I’m here.. Where’s your medicine Yuri? Your bag? Where is it? Tell me. Tell me.” Ji Hyo said while cupped Yuri’s face softly.

“St--tudio..” Yuri said while crying in pain.

“Wait here.” Ji Hyo says and walk out from the emergency stairs. Before she went to the studio, she call out for Yoonhee who seated at the couch near the emergency stairs. With Yoonhee in her arms, she walks into the studio but no one’s there and Yuri’s bag is nowhere to be found. Ji Hyo wanders at the floor hoping she could find someone or maybe a glimpse of Yuri’s bag.

Not far from where Ji Hyo stands, three pairs of eyes has been eyeing her. Yuri’s bag is with them. One of them realise she met Ji Hyo from somewhere. With Yuri’s bag in her hand, she walks to Ji Hyo. “Ji Hyo ssi?”

Ji Hyo turns around and furrowed her eyebrows. “Hyoyeon ssi? Annyeonghaseyo.” Ji Hyo bows at her.

“Where’s Yuri?” Hyoyeon asks softly. Ji Hyo widen her eyes at Hyoyeon question. Hyoyeon chuckles softly when she sees Ji Hyo’s reaction. “Don’t worry, she already told me. Annyeong Yoonhee ah.” Hyoyeon said and ruffles the little girl hair. “Oh here. Yuri’s handbag.” Hyoyeon give the handbag to Ji Hyo.

Ji Hyo takes a deep breath and sigh in relieves. “Hyoyeon ssi. Can you please look after Yoonhee for awhile? Just for awhile.” Hyoyeon eyeing Ji Hyo face who seems in hurry and a worried expression plastered on her. Hyoyeon nods and Ji Hyo smiles. Ji Hyo put Yoonhee down and run to the emergency stairs near them.

Hyoyeon starts to feel something isn’t right and Yuri is nowhere to be found. She picks Yoonhee up and hug that toddler tightly. She walks back to Sooyoung and made Sooyoung surprise with Yoonhee presence. “Auntie Syoo!” Yoonhee waves at Sooyoung. Sooyoung stand up from the couch and walks to Hyoyeon and Yoonhee.

The other person who sitting at the couch has been eyeing the couple starts to feels weird with her unnies reaction when her unnies sees the little girl. The couple walks back to the couch with the toodler in Sooyoung embraces now. Sooyoung seat next to the person and let Yoonhee  sit on her laps.

“Yoonhee ah, meet Auntie Seo.” Sooyoung said while points Seohyun. Yoonhee turns to Seohyun and smile cheekily.

Seohyun smiles back at the toodler. “Annyeong Yoonhee ah.” Seohyun said softly and Yoonhee hair.

“Yoonhee knows her. Omma tell me that she miss Auntie Seo so much and Omma said that Auntie Seo is her favorite maknae in the world.” Yoonhee said cheekily and made Seohyun looks at her in unexplainable expression. Seohyun change her gaze to her unnies and try to utter a words. Sooyoung and Hyoyeon looks at Seohyun sadly.

“Sooyoung Unnie, Hyoyeon Unnie, what is she ta--” Seohyun words has been cut when the three latter hear Ji Hyo shouting Hyoyeon’s name from the emergency stairs.

“HYOYEON SSI! HELP ME PLEASE!” Sooyoung, Hyoyeon and Seohyun quickly stand up from their couch and walks to Ji Hyo. “Help me.. please.. Yuri.. she.. she..” Sooyoung and Hyoyeon widen their eyes and gasped.

“Juhyun ah, hold her.” Hyoyeon passed Yoonhee to Seohyun. ‘Did she just mention Yuri Unnie’s name?’ Seohyun thoughts. Seohyun walks into the emergency stairs and cupped when she sees Yuri lying on the floor. She starts to shed tears thinking that this person who’s lying there is her Yuri Unnie.

Hyoyeon and Sooyoung walks into the emergency stairs and see Yuri has been lying there unconsciously. “Yuri ah.. Yuri ah..” Sooyoung try to wake Yuri up. Sooyoung hisses and clench her teeth. “Hyoyeon, Ji Hyo ssi put her on my back. We’re taking her to the hospital.” With that, Hyoyeon and Ji Hyo quickly put Yuri on Sooyoung’s back. Sooyoung hold Yuri tightly and walks out to the nearest lift.

As soon as they arrives at the parking lot, they walks to Ji Hyo’s car and let Hyoyeon drives them to the hospital. No one dares to utter any words when they see Sooyoung wearing a serious face expression on her. Seohyun who seated at the back of the car is hugging Yoonhee. “Auntie Seo, is Omma going to die?” Yoonhee asks sadly to Seohyun.

Seohyun looks to the little girl and hug her even tightly. “No. Your omma is going to be fine.” Seohyun said while rub the little girl back softly. Seohyun had so many question running inside her mind and she wanted to asks but she doesn’t know where and how to starts it.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hospital

 

They’ve been waiting at the outside of the emergency room for almost two hours. Yoonhee is already asleep in Hyoyeon’s arm. Ji Hyo is at the information counter, filling Yuri’s information. Seohyun is staring at the blank face in front her. Sooyoung is leaning her back against the wall and has been eyeing Seohyun for awhile now. Sooyoung is thinking a way about how to explain it to her maknae. Sooyoung sighs heavily and walks to her maknae.

She kneels down in front of Seohyun and hold her maknae hand tightly. “Juhyun ah.” Sooyoung called her and looks into Seohyun eyes with a soft gaze.

“Unnie, tell me what’s going here? Ji Hyo unnie keep calling Anna Unnie as Yuri Unnie. Tell me the truth Unnie.” Seohyun asks sadly while shaking Sooyoung hands vigourously. Seohyun starts to shed tears again and hung her head low.

Sooyoung bring her right hand to Seohyun chin and brought Seohyun face up to meet her again. Sooyoung heart broke into million when she sees her maknae crying again. Sooyoung wipes Seohyun tears. Seohyun hung her head low again and made Sooyoung cupped her face. “Look at me. Now stop crying. I’ll explain to you later. I promise. Now stop crying. Please.” Sooyoung said softly and hug Seohyun tightly.

“Unnie, I mi--miss Yu--Yuri Unnie so much..” Seohyun said in between her tears.

“I know.” Sooyoung said slowly and rub her maknae back softly.

“Are you Miss Kwon family?” The doctor asks and made Sooyoung broke their hug.

“Yes I am. How is she doctor?”

The doctor chuckles and nod slowly. “She’s fine. She suferring from panic attack, that’s why she passed out. Don’t worry and she’s already awake. You can go in and see her.” The doctor bows at Sooyoung and walk away from there.

Sooyoung change her gaze to Hyoyeon and sees her wife is smiling widely at her. Ji Hyo who also heard the news sighs in relieves. Ji Hyo went to Hyoyeon and asks Hyoyeon to go in and meet Yuri first. Hyoyeon nod and carefully she passed Yoonhee to Ji Hyo and stand up from the couch. Hyoyeon went to Seohyun and extend her right hand to Seohyun. "Come. Let’s go and meet her.”

Seohyun grab Hyoyeon hand and stand up from her seat and follows her unnies from behind. Sooyoung push the door of Yuri’s room and sees Yuri is lying on bed with ventilator attaches to her nostrils and Yuri is currently staring at the view outside of the hospital. Sooyoung sighs heavily when she sees how skinny Yuri is. Her cheekbones is no longer there, her face is getting paler and her bones are visible too.

With heavy hearts Sooyoung walks to Yuri. She sits on Yuri’s bed and made Yuri turns to face her. Yuri chuckles softly and looks at Sooyoung sadly. They stares into each other eyes sadly and Yuri decides to starts the conversation first. “I’m sorry you had to see me in this state again.”

Sooyoung smiles sadly at Yuri’s remark. She reach out for Yuri’s right hand and held it tightly. Hyoyeon who stands behind Sooyoung walks to Yuri’s left side and playfully flicked Yuri’s head. “Babo, you scared me just now.” Hyoyeon said playfully while sits on Yuri’s left side of the bed and looks at Yuri sadly.

Seohyun who stands at the door stares her unnies and bit her lips softly. She’s been blocks by her unnies and Yuri can’t see her. She wanted to walk to them but the sound of door made her stop. She sees Ji Hyo who had Yoonhee who is fully awake in her arms are entering the room. Ji Hyo put down Yoonhee and let the toodler walks to Yuri’s bed.

“Omma..” Yoonhee call out for Yuri sadly. Sooyoung turns around and sees the toodler is standing right behind her. She stand up from Yuri’s bed and let the toodler walk closer to Yuri.

Yuri who heard her daughter calling out for her, quickly change her gaze to Yoonhee who is standing in front of her. Yuri smile sadly when she sees Yoonhee holding in her tears. “Yoonhee ah .. Come here.” Yuri calls Yoonhee softly.

Yoonhee climbs up to Yuri’s bed and stares at her mom sadly. Yuri tap the small empty space next to her and Yoonhee scoots closer and lies down next to Yuri. Yuri hugs her daughter softly and she heard her daughter starts to cry in her hugs. “Omma is here. Dont cry.” Yuri said softly to Yoonhee.

“Om--Omma, don--dont leave Yoon--Yoonhee..” Yoonhee said in between her cries. Yuri nods and rubs her daughter back softly. While calming her daughter down, Yuri change her gaze to the door and sees Seohyun stands there and stares at her sadly. Seohyun eyes is fulls with sadness and longing. Yuri stares back into Seohyun eyes and there’s a hint of guilty in Yuri’s eyes. “Omma..” Yoonhee calls out for Yuri and made Yuri change her gaze to her daughter. Yuri chuckles when she sees her daughter who’s already calm down from crying is staring at her while furrowed her eyebrows cutely.

“Yes love?”

“Omma don’t leave Yoonhee okay and now Yoonhee will look after Omma until Omma gets better.” Yoonhee said cutely.

Yuri smiles and nods slowly. “Arasso.”

Yoonhee smiles and jump down from the bed. The toodler walks to Seohyun and drag Seohyun closer to Yuri’s bed. “Omma, Auntie Syoo and Auntie Hyo brought Auntie Seo along!” Yoonhee said cheerfully. Seohyun hung her head low and hesitantly bows at Yuri.

Yuri looks to Seohyun and smiles sadly. “Seohyun ah..” Yuri said softly and made Seohyun shed her tears again. Seohyun who still hung her head, wipes her tears and didn’t dare to look up at Yuri. “Seohyun ah, come here.” Yuri calls Seohyun softly and taps at the empty space on the right side of the beds.

Seohyun sits on the bed and still had her head hung low. She didn’t dare to look into Yuri eyes and she’s afraid. She doesnt know why but she’s afraid. Seohyun startles when she feels Yuri rubs her hand softly but she didn’t removes her hand.

“Juhyun ah..” Yuri calls Seohyun by her real name softly and made Seohyun looks up, widen her eyes that b with tears. Only her unnies calls her by her real name and her name sounds so right when Yuri says it softly. “Juhyun ah, I’m here. Unnie is here. Don’t cry anymore.” Yuri said while wiping Seohyun tears away.

“Yu--Yuri Unnie?” Seohyun stutters in between her cries and her tears starts to shed even more. Yuri smiles sadly and nods slowly at Seohyun. Seohyun quickly wraps her arms around Yuri and cries even harder. Yuri hugs Seohyun back tightly and cries along with her. “Unnie, whe--where have you been? Why did you le--leave me? You promise me be--before you’re not go--going to leave me.” Seohyun said and cries like a little girl who has found her long lost mom.

“I’m sorry Juhyun ah. I really am. I’m sorry.” Yuri said in her hoarse voice and rub Seohyun back to calm her maknae down. Seohyun keep on crying in Yuri embraces and let go everything she has keep for the past three years to Yuri. Sooyoung and Hyoyeon also shed tears and happy at the same time when they see their younger ones has reunites with Yuri again.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

-TBC-

Author Notes; Hello Lovelies. Hi. Hi. Sorry for the very very late update. I've been busy nowadays and there's a big change I did when I re-edit this chapter. Sorry if this chapter bored you. *bows Here you go! There's a bit of Yoonyul in this chapter and Seohyun/Yuri encounter. I know I'm a bad author. Forgive me! *hides behind the rocks Thank you for the upvotes and for the new subscribers thank you for subscribing! Do ignore all the errors. Thank you everyone oh and who's up for some Yoonyul's ehem encounters again? *smirks Thank you for waiting everyone. See you on the next chapter. Yo Peace Out! xo

 

COMING UP ON CHAPTER 9;

 

"Yah, go and pack your stuff now. We are going for a camping trip! We will come and fetch you in 1 hour. You better get ready! Now! Bye. Love you!" 

"YAH BLACK YURI!"

"I'M NOT BLACK, YOU ICY COLD BRAT JUNG!"