Chapter 9.1

Fragile Line

It’s been 3 days since Yuri’s admission, Sooyoung, Hyoyeon and Seohyun are the main visitor who visits her aside from Jihyo and Yoonhee. Today the three of them takes a day off to spend their time with Yuri. Catching up what’s left behind after Yuri’s left them. Seohyun and Hyoyeon sit on the bed with Yuri while Sooyoung sits at the chair next to the bed. They talk, laugh and make jokes over Seohyun and Yonghwa upcoming marriage.

While talking Yuri change her gaze to door and see her little girl peek from the outside. “I know you there little girl. Come here silly.” Yuri said softly.

Yoonhee push the door to open and smile cheekily when she caught by her mom. She walks in and bows to the elders inside the room. “Annyeonghaseyo!” Yoonhee said happily and sway her body cutely.

The three of them looks at the toddler and chuckle at her action. “Annyeong Yoonhee ah.” Seohyun said softly.

Yuri pats her bed gesturing Yoonhee to come up. Later the little girl sits on Yuri’s lap with her back leaning at Yuri. “How’s school baby?” Yuri says while playing with the tip of Yoonhee’s nose and made the little girl giggle cutely.

“School is good. Yoonhee made a new friend. Her name is Hyojin.” She says cutely while playing with Yuri’s hand. Out of sudden, Yoonhee slows down her actions, frown and slowly pouts.

Yuri looks at her daughter and furrows her eyebrows. “Hey, what’s with that frown?” Yuri said while poke her daughter cheek.

“When will Omma come home? Yoonhee miss Omma and no one wanted to play with me at home.” Yoonhee says sadly.

Yuri smiles at her daughter words and the little girl hair softly. “Omma will come home soon then we will play together. We promise that we will build you lego houses remember? We will build it together when I come home. I promise.” With that, Yuri kiss her daughter forehead lovingly.

Sooyoung smiles at mother and daughter conversation. While staring at the two latter, an idea pops up in Sooyoung’s mind. She taps her fingers on the bed and starts to tell Yuri her idea.  “Hey Yul. Why don’t you let me look after Yoonhee for the rest of the weekend? I can accompany her. Plus Hyoyeon and Seohyun are here, they can help me look after this silly goofball.” Sooyoung said while pinch the tip of Yoonhee nose. “And  Ji Hyo unnie can stay over and look after you.” Hyoyeon and Seohyun nod at Sooyoung’s idea.

“It’s okay Sooyoung ah. I don’t want to burden you anymore.” Yuri said softly while her daughter hair gently.

Sooyoung starts to pout and shows Yuri her sad puppy eyes. “Hey, is that how you repay me after missing for three years Yul? Now I’m sad.”

“No, it’s not that. It just..”

“It’s about Yoona isn’t?”

Yuri bit her lips and nod hesitantly. She looks at Yoonhee and sigh heavily. “I don’t want Yoona to know about her. Maybe one day, maybe not. Just not now.”

Sooyoung take Yuri’s left hand and hold it gently. “Hey did I ever let you down buddy? You can count on me. Trust me on this.” Sooyoung said while smile softly at Yuri.

Yuri looks at her daughter and sigh in defeat. “Fine. A day or two wouldn’t hurt right?” Yuri said softly and made Sooyoung smile happily at her statements.

 

----------------------------------------------------------

 

Sooyoung kneels down to Yoonhee and the little girl hair softly. “Yoonhee ah, we are going to meet Auntie Syoo’s and Omma’s friend and if they asks you about your omma whereabouts. Tell them that your omma is busy. Dont tell them that Yuri is your Omma okay? I need your help with this. If you did it smoothly, Auntie Syoo will treat you food. How’s that sound?” Sooyoung said and wiggles her eyebrows at Yoonhee.

Yoonhee laugh at Sooyoung silliness and nod at the agreements. “Okay. Auntie Syoo had to promise Yoonhee first!” Yoonhee shows her pinky finger to Sooyoung. Sooyoung smile and enterwine her pinky finger with the toodler.

“Come. Let’s go in.” Sooyoung enters the passcode to their dorms and walks in. “Girls, I’m home!” Sooyoung shouts while put out hers and Yoonhee shoes.

“AT THE KITCHEN!”

Sooyoung pick Yoonhee up to her arms and brought the toodler to kitchen. There’s Taeyeon, Sunny and Tiffany at the kitchen who is currently baking cupcake. “Uuu cupcakes! It smells good.” Sooyoung asks while peek thru the three midgets in front of her. While busy peeking, Sooyoung accidently push Taeyeon and messed up the cupcake decoration.

“YAH! CHO-- Omo?” Taeyeon turns around to shouts at Sooyoung but the little girl in Sooyoung embraces made her stop. Sunny and Tiffany change their gaze to Sooyoung and gasp when they see Sooyoung holding the little girl.

“Annyeonghaseyo.” Yoonhee said softly while bowing to them. The three of them eyeing Yoonhee intensely and made the little girl shyly hid her face at the crook of Sooyoung’s neck.

“Stop that. You three midget scares her.” Sooyoung said when she feels that the three of them scares the little girl.

“You. Living room. Now.” Taeyeon points at her and walks to the living room with Sunny and Tiffany trailing behind her. Sooyoung sits at the three seaters couch while the three danshin are standing facing her. Sooyoung put Yoonhee next to her and the toodler didnt dare to look up to see the other three.

Taeyeon cross her arms and stares at Sooyoung who is currently smiling while Yoonhee’s hair. ‘Did she just smile?’ She thought and a bit shock when she sees Sooyoung’s smile which she haven’t seen that latter smile that way to anyone for three years. Knowing Sooyoung for too long, she knew this smile. This is Sooyoung smile when she’s happy and after Yuri left, she never saw this smile. But today this little girl in front of her has made Sooyoung shows this happy smile of hers. Taeyeon put away her thoughts and clears which made Sooyoung turns to her. “Sooyoung, who is she? Tell me the truth. I’m not going to be mad.” Taeyeon points at Yoonhee like ahjumma.

“When did you get pregnant?” Sunny starts to question her.

“Why didnt you tell us? Is she yours and Hyoyeon?” Tiffany asks with a serious tone in her voice.

“Yah! Yah! One question a time. Okay the answer for your question. No I’m not pregnant.” She points at Sunny. “No it’s not mine and Hyoyeon.” She points at Tiffany. “She’s a daughter from a friend of mine which got admitted to the hospital just now.” Sooyoung make up the lies.

“A friend of yours?” Taeyeon question her again. “Did we know this friend of yours?”

While Taeyeon busy questioning Sooyoung, Sunny looks at the little girl. She eye the little girl from head to toe and stop at Yoonhee eyes. ‘Those eyes look familiar. I think I’ve seen those eyes before.’

“No. You didn’t know this friend of mine. She’s my.. my high school friend.” Sooyoung said hesitantly while rubs her neck nervously.

Taeyeon and Tiffany nod slowly at Sooyoung answer. Taeyeon slowly kneel down to the girl and offer a handshake to the little girl which the little girl accepts the handshake hesitantly. “I’m Taeyeon. Sorry if we made you afraid of us. ” Taeyeon said softly while the little girl hair. Taeyeon loves kid and she just can’t say no to this little girl and she can’t even say no to Sooyoung too.

“You’re a cutie. Did anyone tell you that? I’m Tiffany.” Tiffany said while kneel down next to Taeyeon.

“Yoonhee imnida.” Yoonhee said shyly.

“Sunny?” Sooyoung called Sunny who is spacing out.

Sunny shook her thought off and looks at Sooyoung. She changes her gaze to her two friends who are kneeling down in front of the girl. She walks and stands behind Taeyeon and Tiffany. “I’m Sunny. Wait here, I’ll go to the kitchen and bring this cutie some cupcakes we bake just now.” With that Sunny excuse herself to the kitchen.

While picking up her cupcakes there’s a thing keep bothering her mind, this little girl eyes and smile. She just know that eyes and smile from somewhere. She had seen that eyes and that smile before. It’s seems like she’s knows that eyes and smile for a while now. Sunny stops her action and starts to tilt her head from left to right. “Could it be? No. She and Yoona didn’t have any kids. Aniya. They didn’t have any kids.” Sunny reassures herself while continuing rearranges the cupcakes. “But.. it looks so similar. Those eyes. Those smi--.”

“LEE SOONKYU! WHERE’S THE CUPCAKE? ARE YOU BAKING AGAIN?” Taeyeon shouts from the living room.

“I’M COMING AJUMMA!” Sunny shouts back and decide to shrug her thoughts off.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

 

Yoonhee woke up from her evening nap and notice there’s no one beside her. She walks out from Sooyoung and Hyoyeon rooms and walks to the living room. While walking she stops in front of a room which have cartoon decoration at the door. It has Mickey Mouse and Rilakumma sticker plastered at the door.

 

Yoona & Yuri’s Room (YY)

 

She opens the door and walks into the room and starts looks around it. She looks at the frame on the table next to the bed and there’s a wedding picture. She walks to the table and look at the photo. She starts to smiles when she sees her mom and the girl next to her mom. She sits on the bed and grabs the frame. She traces the frame slowly and smiles. “Omma.” Yoonhee mumbles slowly.

The doors open and made the little girl startle. She put back the frame and sits deliquently on the bed. The person enters the room and startle a bit when she sees a little girl sits on her bed. She walks closer to the toddler while tilting her head to left and right. “Who are you? What are you doing inside my room?” She asks curiously.

Yoonhee sits there quietly and looks the woman in front of her blankly. The woman sits next to the girl and eyeing the girl from head to toe. ‘I think I’ve seen this little girl before but where?’ She wonders while looks at the little girl. As she’s trying to open to ask another question, she quickly clasped when she hears someone entering the room. “Oh there you are.” Hyoyeon says softly.

“Auntie Hyo!” Yoonhee jumps down from the bed and run to Hyoyeon who is kneeling down to catch her. Hyoyeon hugs Yoonhee tightly and pinched that toddler cheeks softly.

The woman inside the room eyed the other two persons in front of her while pouting. Hyoyeon change her gaze at the woman who is sitting on the bed and smile. “Stop pouting Choding.” Hyoyeon said jokingly to Yoona. Hyoyeon Yoonhee softly and patted the little girl. “Yoonhee ah, meet Auntie Yoona. Say Hi.”

“Annyeonghaseyo.” Yoonhee bows politely.

Yoona walks closer to the toddler and Hyoyeon and kneel down in front of the little girl. Yoona smile sweetly and the little girl hair. “Annyeong.”

Hyoyeon looks at the way Yoona stares at Yoonhee and she can feel the affection and connection between the two latters. The feels she get when Yuri is around Yoona has come and overwhelmed in her when she looks at the two latter. Hyoyeon slowly taps Yoonhee shoulder and made the toddler face her. “Yoonhee ah, go and take a shower. Dinner is almost ready. Drag Auntie Sooyoung along with you. Ask her to accompany you. Okay?” Hyoyeon says softly and chuckles slowly when she sees the toddler seems to regain her energy when she mentions the word dinner. Yoonhee nods vigorously and walk to Sooyoung and Hyoyeon’s room.

Hyoyeon looks at Yoona who busy looks at the little girl. “You too choding. Go and freshen up a bit. I’ll call you when dinner is ready.”  Yoona turns at Hyoyeon and nod vigourously. ‘Shikshin.’ Hyoyeon thoughts and chuckle softly.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Yoona excuse herself after having dinner with her members because didn’t have that appetite to eat nowadays. She walks into her room and lie down on her bed. She sighs heavily and stares at the blank space in front of her. “Yuri, how are you? How have you been?” Yoona whisper sadly. Yuri has been occupied Yoona’s mind lately. After that dressing room incident, she tried to convince herself that the woman who is standing in front of Taeyeon and Sooyoung is not Yuri but Lee Anna.

Yoona bit her lips hesitantly and reach for her phone under her pillow. She taps on her phone gallery and tap on to her private folder which she hid it in case Seunggi wanted to check her phone. She taps on Lee Anna’s side profile picture and starts to differentiate Lee Anna and Yuri’s side profile.

She frowns when she didn’t find any differences from both photos. “There’s no way when two people shared a same pointy nose, sharp jawline. The difference here is Anna is skinny while Yuri is chubby. My chubby Yul.” Yoona said jokingly and smile sadly. She misses calling Yuri by that name. She love how Yuri’s brow frown when she called her by that name and she finds that cute.

Yoona begin to smile sadly at the memories. She sighs heavily and slide to next photo. Yoona could feel her smile getting wider when she saw a picture. A picture of Yuri that she took from behind and Yuri was looking into the mirror while fitting into her wedding dress. Yoona took this picture secretly without Yuri knowing it. She remembers on that day how Yuri keeps bugging her to accompany her to this wedding boutique for fitting her dress.

She slide to the next photo and bit her lips when she sees a picture of Yuri covering the upper part of her face, showing her beautiful smile. She misses seeing this smile. A smile that made everyone including fluttered every time they saw it. A smile never failed to give her butterflies. Slowly Yoona trace her phone screen and whispers. “What have I done to this smile?” With regretful tone, she keeps on tracing the phone screen.

Yoona took a deep breath and slide to the next picture. No reactions were showed from her as she keeps staring at the black and white picture. A picture of Yoona giving Yuri a backhug, Yoona were smiling while staring at Yuri lovingly while Yuri had her eyes close and smiling at the hug she received. Yoona lips starts to quiver and she keep on biting her lips to holding in her tears. ‘What happened to us? I destroyed it. I selfishly destroyed it’ Yoona thought sadly. They looked so happy inside this picture yet Yoona blunt move before ruins everything.

 

KNOCK KNOCK! KNOCK KNOCK!

 

As Yoona letting herself deep in thought, she surprised by loud knock on her doors. Yoona put her phone away and walks to the door slowly. She open the door and look down where she sees Yoonhee is looking up at her with her puppy eyes while hugging her Mickey Mouse plushy. “Annyeong. What are you doing here?”

“Can Yoonhee sleep here tonight?” Yoonhee says cutely.

Yoona were taken back at the little girl question. Yoona peek out from her room and sees that their living room is empty and light off. ‘It’s bedtime already?’ Yoona thought. She didn’t realise for how long she had been staring at those pictures. Yoona look down at the little girl and starts to give a hint of mischievous smile at Yoonhee question. She went down on her knees and looks at the little girl with playful eyes. “You need a password if you want to enter my room.”

“But Yoonhee didn’t know the password.” The little slowly pouts and lowered down her head cutely.

Yoona smiles and playfully tap her chin. “I think I might need someone to accompany me tonight. But who? Could it be this little angel in front of me? Or maybe someone else? I don’t know.”

Yoonhee starts to raise her hand excitedly and wave it cutely. “Me! Me! Yoonhee can accompany Auntie Yoona tonight!”

“I dont know.” Yoona stills play with Yoonhee and when she changes her gaze to the little girl, she sees the little girl starts to pout cutely. “Okay. Okay. You can accompany me tonight.”  Yoona give up teasing Yoonhee after falling for Yoonhee cute pout.

“Jinjja?! Yoonhee can sleep here? But Yoonhee didn’t know the password.”

“There’s no password for you my angel. Come in.” Yoona stand up and give Yoonhee a space to enter her room. Her eyes follows the little girl and smile when she sees Yoonhee hop on the right side of the bed cutely and lay down. Yoona walk to her bed, lie down next to Yoonhee. She eyed the little girl who is busy playing with her Mickey Mouse plush. ‘Cute.’ Yoona thoughts and smile at her scenery.

But that smile slowly turns into a frown when this scene reminds her of that certain someone. The way Yoonhee played with the plush is just the same with Yuri. The way she played with the Mickey Mouse nose. The way she hug the plush tightly. Yoona sigh heavily and look away from Yoonhee. She stares at the blank space in front of her until she feels someone poke her cheek. She looks to her right side and see Yoonhee poke her cheek cutely. “What’s wrong Yoonhee ah?”

“Auntie Yoona, are you sad?” Yoonhee asks concernly.

“No. I’m fine.” Yoona said softly and smile to reassure the little girl. Yoonhee slide her arms under Yoona’s neck and hug Yoona tightly. Yoona startle a bit at the little girl action but when Yoonhee slowly rub her back, she slowly feel calm in the little girl hug.

“Omma always do this to Yoonhee when Yoonhee sad and she said Yoonhee should do the same thing if Yoonhee sees someone sad.” Yoonhee said while continuously rub Yoona’s back softly.

Yoona smile inside the hug and kiss the little girl forehead. “Gomawo Yoonhee ah.”

Yoonhee smile cheekily at the kiss she received and snuggle closer to Yoona. “Goodnight Auntie Yoona.” Yoonhee said softly and close her eyes.

“Goodnight Angel.” Yoona whispers and now it’s her turn to rub the little girl back. While doing that, Yoona slowly let herself drift into her old-new dreamland.

 

------------------------------------------------------------

 

Next Morning

 

Sooyoung jump out from her bed when she feels the little girl is missing. Her eyes start to wander around the room to seek if the little soul were around the room. But she found none. Sooyoung walks out from her room and starts to check all the room except for Yoona's room. Knowing Yoona, that latter will always locked her door when she went to bed. After checking all the room, still she didn’t find the little girl.

'Could it be she's in Yoona's room?' Sooyoung bit her lips and move forward to Yoona's room to satisfy her suspicion. She tilts the door knob slowly and to her surprise, the door wasn’t locked. She enters the room and sighs in contentment. Yoonhee were sleeping comfortably in Yoona's arm. Her lips slowly crept into a small smile when she sees how peaceful both latter were.

"They look cute aren’t they?" Sooyoung turns to her left and see her wife staring at Yoona and Yoonhee. Hyoyeon walk and stand next to Sooyoung. "What are you thinking?"

Sooyoung starts to smile sadly and stares at both latter on the bed. “I don’t know.” Sooyoung said and sigh heavily. She walks out from the room and walks straight to their dorm balcony. She slumps herself down at the couch and sigh heavily. She starts to cupped her face and close her eyes, slowly let herself deep into her own thoughts. She looks up when she feels someone seats next to her.

“What’s wrong baby?” Hyoyeon Sooyoung hair softly, calming that latter down.

Sooyoung stares at the view in front of her and slowly hung her head low. “Am I a bad friend?” Sooyoung said slowly while playing with her wedding rings.

“No. Why would you say that?”

“I let both of my friends live in misery. I wasn’t there when Yoona need me. I wasn’t there when Yuri need me. I’m a bad friend aren’t I?” Sooyoung said and chuckles sadly.

Hyoyeon grab both of Sooyoung hands made that latter face her. She cups both of Sooyoung cheeks and rubs it slowly with her thumbs. “Don’t ever say that to yourself. You’re a great friend Sooyoung. The best among the best I’ve ever met in my life. Never say that you’re a bad friend. You might not talking nor having any conversation with them but I know you care. It just you didn’t get the chance to be there for them.”

Sooyoung hung her head and frown at her mixed thoughts. “I want to help them. I want to see them happy again. But I don’t know if I’m strong enough to face the outcome.” Sooyoung take a deep breath and continue. “What if Yoona repeat her mistakes? What if Yoona never change? What if Yuri can’t accept Yoona? What if.. What if Yuri left us again?”

“Hey, look at me. If she left us again, we can’t stop her. It’s her choice. About Yoona, you need to give her chance Sooyoung ah. I know it’s hard. I know baby. After all the things she did to Yuri, it’s unacceptable but don’t you think she deserve another chance? I know how much you care about Yuri. I know love but don’t you want to see her happy again? The only person who can make her happy again is Yoona. She needs Yoona and Yoona needs her.” Hyoyeon said in convincing tone to Sooyoung.

Sooyoung high heavily and nod hesitantly, giving in to Hyoyeon statements. “But what should we do?”

Hyoyeon smirks playfully at the question. “No one calls me Kim Hyoyeon, the mastermind of love for nothing.”

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

 

Few Days Later..

 

Yuri slumps down onto the sofa and lazily lay on it. She sighs heavily and closes her eyes to take a short nap. Her house is empty since Jihyo has taken Yoonhee away to see her parents and they’ll spend the whole weekend there. After discharging from the hospital, Yuri decides to takes a few days off from her schedule since she’s not in the good state to perform on stage again. As she starts to doze off, her phone starts to ring interrupting her nap.

 

Hyoyeon 

 

Yuri picks up the call and answers it lazily. “Hello?”

"Yah, go and pack your stuff now. We are going for a camping trip! We will come and fetch you in 1 hour. You better get ready! Now! Bye. Love you!" Hyoyeon said one breath and hung up the phone call.

“What? Camping? YAH! YAH!” Yuri looks at her phone and widens her eyes. “Aish, I never get to say no!” Yuri huff and immediately wakes up from the couch. She stomps to her bedroom and pout while grabbing a bag pack that hanging behind the door. “I don’t want to go.” Yuri said sadly while stuffing all her clothes inside the bag.

She sighed heavily and thinks what else to bring along with her. “Clothes? Here. Meds? Here.” She tapped her chin while look around her room. Her eyes stop at the desk in front of her where her guitar is located. She grabs the guitar, walks back to her bed and starts to strum it slowly. She strums to a simple rhythm with it while mumbling words that fit to the music.

 

아무도 모르게 나조차 모르게

(Without anyone knowing, without even me knowing)

언제부터인지 그대가 내 맘에

(I don’t know when but you came into my heart)

어제도 눈물이 오늘도 눈물이 흘러

(Tears fell yesterday and tears are falling again today)

고개를 숙인 채로 난 그댈 보내

(With my head down low, I’m looking at you)

 

 

Yuri stops strumming and quickly reaches out for the notebook on the desk, jot down the lyrics and chords she played just now. She continues playing the guitar to find the next rhythm she composed until she was distracted from a text notification ring coming from her phone. She picks up her phone and taps the text.

 

 

 

Hyoyeon:

 

Be there in 15. Get ready.

 

 

 

Yuri sighs heavily and reluctantly put her guitar inside its bag. She put her notebook inside her bag pack and changes her clothes to a comfortable one. Yuri decides to wear a black tank top with her red flannel tied around her waist and torn jeans with sneakers. She stands in front of her mirror and apply some compact powder to her face. She shows her totoro smile to the mirror and later sighs heavily.

 

She got a bad feeling about this trip but how can she say no to Hyoyeon after the entire thing Hyoyeon and Sooyoung helped her before. To her, it’s like a sin saying No to Hyoyeon. She stares at her reflection and her eyes landed on her left lower arm. She brought her left forearm up and stares at the new small words tattoo that tracing her veins.

 

 

भरोसा रखो दर्द दूर होगा

 

 

“Hold on, pain ends.” Yuri whispers slowly later smile at the words. “I should have fun. You can do it. Fighting!” Yuri said to her reflection confidently. She takes a deep breath and reaches out for her baseball cap and wears it to complete her attire. She picks up her bag pack, handbag along with her guitar bag, walks out from her bedroom. She walks straight to her front door after making sure her house are in safe and sound.

She walks out from her house and greeted by a car honk coming from Hyoyeon’s Range Rover. “Yah! Come here!” Hyoyeon said while jumping out from her car and made Yuri shook her head slowly. She walks toward Hyoyeon and passes all her bags to Hyoyeon.

“Where are we heading to?” Yuri said while loading in her stuff in the car boot.

“Mountain. Of course to the campsite babo!” Hyoyeon said while helping Yuri. Yuri scoffed at Hyoyeon answer later walk to the right side of the car. “Hey, someone else is sitting there.” Hyoyeon said while rearranging their bags. Yuri nod later walk to the left side of the car.

Yuri opens the car door and froze when she sees Yoona who had eyes close with her earphones plugged into her ears. Yuri slowly closes the door and looks at Hyoyeon who is walking behind her. Quickly she pulls Hyoyeon’s hand to the back of the car. With unbelievable expression she shoves Hyoyeon hand harshly. “Yah! You didn’t tell me that she will tag along with us?!” Yuri whispers harshly at Hyoyeon.

“You didn’t ask me who will tag along with us.” Hyoyeon said coolly with poker face plastered on her while rub her wrist.

“Of course, like I do have the chance to ask you just now.” Yuri said sarcastically while remembering how Hyoyeon hung up on her just now.

“Look, nothing is going to happen okay? Don’t you trust me Yul? Come on, I can’t let Yoona left alone at dorm and plus the others asks her to tag along. You know I can’t say no to them.” Hyoyeon convince Yuri who’s palming her face the current situation. “Your secrets are safe with me, Sooyoung and Seohyun. Oh and before you asks, Seohyun will meet us at the campsite.” Hyoyeon assures Yuri while rub Yuri’s shoulder.

Yuri groans in frustration and glare at her best friend annoyingly. “Fine, make sure she knows nothing about me Kim Hyoyeon. Or else I’m going to kill you in front of Sooyoung. Trust me I will.”

“Okay. Okay. Stop glaring. I promise she wouldn’t know a thing about you.” Hyoyeon calm Yuri but then her eyes start to wander at Yuri’s body. “Yah, why there’s so many tattoo around your body?” Hyoyeon said while eyeing Yuri’s tattoo.

Yuri look round her body and notice Hyoyeon eyes stop at her chest. “You ert! Stop staring at me.” Yuri immediately covers her chest funnily later run to her sit. She stops at the door and takes a deep breath before she slowly enters the car and sits next to Yoona. While entering she tried to avoid any eye contact with Yoona and she awkwardly look down to her phone ignoring Yoona’s presence.

Yoona shift her seat when she feels someone sitting on her left side. She opens her eyes and look to her left side to be greeted by Anna. ‘Yuri?’ Yoona thought.

“Anna ssi, are you okay back there?” Sooyoung said after seeing how uncomfortable Yuri is sitting next to Yoona.

“I’m good Sooyoung ssi. Thank you.” Yuri said softly.

Yoona snapped back into reality after hearing Sooyoung call out Anna’s name. For once she thought it was Yuri who sitting next to her. She sighs heavily later look back to Anna who is busy playing with her phone. A small smile slowly crept at her face after she sees Anna pout cutely after playing with her phone. In a split second, Yoona froze on her spot when Anna look back at her and their eyes met. Yoona startle a bit when Anna looks back at her later she takes out one of her earphones later bow at the latter awkwardly.

Yuri starts to play with her phone for few minutes until she feels someone is looking at her. With the cute pout, she turns to her right side and sees a pair of doe eyes staring at her. She feels her world stop for a second after seeing those doe eyes up close again. She could feel her pout slowly form into a straight smile and she could see how Yoona startle when their eyes met. She awkwardly bow her head later change her gaze back to her phone.

 

Few hours later..

 

Yoona who had her eyes wide open with her head resting at the car window has been sighing all along the way. Her body was tired so does her eyes but she just can’t close her eyes and let herself rest. There’s something in her asks her to stay awake and keep her eyes close to the person next to her who is sleeping like a log. She turns her gaze to the person on her left and sighs. ‘What is it about you that make me stay awake?’ Yoona thought and shook her head.

Yoona keep her eyes on the sleeping figure and slowly eyes Anna’s face. She tilts her head from right to left slowly. ‘Can a person share the same expression while sleeping?’ Yoona somehow feel at ease when she stares at Anna’s face, the overwhelmed feels she get when she used to stared at Yuri’s face while having Yuri in her arms starts to linger in her. 

Yoona eyes slowly traced down and stop at Yuri’s upper right shoulder. She squint her eyes when she sees a long scar starting from the end of Yuri’s neck to the end of her right shoulder. ‘What is that?’ Yoona thought to herself. Curiosity starts to linger in her and she bit her lips nervously. Yoona looks at the front seat sees Hyoyeon were sleeping soundly and Sooyoung is busy concentrating on her driving. She scoots slowly to Yuri to have a closer look at the long scar. ‘Tattoo? White Tattoo?’ Yoona thoughts and hung low.

 

kwon-im yoonhee  (Kwon-Im Yoonhee)

 

‘Braille?’ Yoona thoughts while furrowed her eyebrows. It’s a white ink braille tattoo on Yuri’s upper right shoulder. Yoona tilt her head from left to right slowly as she trying to read the Braille letters. “Aish, why is it so difficult? Why can’t she write words, I mean actual words?” Yoona mumbles to herself. Yoona peek at Yuri’s left collarbone and softly read the tattoo words.

 

You never tried to save us

 

‘Who never tried to save who?’ Yoona thought strangely. Yoona accidently change her gaze to Anna face and realize that latter were sweating and mumbling incoherent words. Yoona could also see that Anna’s breathing pattern changes rapidly.

Yoona move back slowly and change her view to Hyoyeon who is deep in her sleep. Yoona reach out her hand but frankly stop in the air and start to face palm herself while clenching her teeth after she sees Hyoyeon are deep in her sleep. ‘Okay, Yoona, Anna is Hyoyeon friend and do Hyoyeon a favour to wake her up. Yes, a favour. A favour wouldn’t hurt right?’ Yoona convince herself. She takes a deep breath and softy patted Anna’s hand softly while calling her name. “Anna ssi.” Anna didn’t budge at all. Yoona starts to bit her lips and feeling a bit worried when the latter didn’t respond at her call. “Anna ssi, wake up.” Yoona try again and Yoona start to notice that Anna starts to gasp for air like someone in her dream is choking her and Anna’s tears start to run down on her cheek. Yoona widen her eyes and slightly panic at her sight. “Anna ssi, wake up. It’s just a dream. Wake up.” Yoona said while shook Anna’s body softly. “Anna ssi. Wake up.” Yoona tilt her head worriedly and clear . “Anna ssi. Anna ssi.” Yoona shook Anna’s body until that latter jolt up from her sleep and gasping for air. Yoona jolt back to her seat and look at the latter in front of her who is rubbing her chest, reaching out for air.

Yuri who had her eyes wide open while rubbing her chest softly to ease the pain she had and slowly she closes her eyes while the pain she feel starting to fade. She didn’t realise that tears keep running down on her face and she flinch when she feel someone pat on her shoulder. She opens her eyes and look to the person next to her in horror which result to the person to move her hand and back away from her.

“Are you okay Anna ssi?” Yoona asks softly. She looks at Anna worriedly while clenching both of her hand.

Yuri snapped back to reality and slowly nods at Yoona’s question. “I’m okay. Thank you.” Yuri said with her husky hoarse voice. Yuri turns away from Yoona and calming herself down. Yuri close her eyes and slowly rub her chest to ease the pain again.

Yoona who’s still facing Anna grab a bottle of water from her bag and held it tightly. She slowly reaches for Yuri’s shoulder and pokes it softly. Anna looks at her with questioning look later Yoona hand over the bottle to Anna like a shy kid giving presents to her crush. “Here.” Yoona quickly turn away from Anna and play with her phone.

Yuri look at the bottle later unconsciously smile at Yoona silly act. She feels sorry for ignoring the latter but she’s afraid. The past Yoona still haunted her. Every touch of Yoona gave to her in the past still hurts her. Later Yuri shook her head and look away from Yoona. She bit her lips and closes her eyes to resume her same old dream.  

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

 

“We’re here!” Hyoyeon shouts like a choding to the people inside her car. Yuri shook her head later jump out from the car and walk to car boot to unload all their stuff. Hyoyeon stand next to Yuri with mischievous smile crept on her face.

Yuri looks to her left and scoff at Hyoyeon smile. “Kim Hyoyeon, if you have the thought of letting me and Yoona sleep in one cabin, you better forget about it. I’m having the cabin all by myself whether you like it or not.” Yuri said sternly while unloading their bags.

“What? I don’t have any thought of doing it.” Hyoyeon said slowly later pout. Yuri seems to know her not so evil plan. Hyoyeon puff her cheek after she sees Yuri who has walk away from her. Hyoyeon change her gaze to Sooyoung who is looking at her and Hyoyeon shook her head with her puffy cheek to Sooyoung. Both latter slump down their shoulder and sigh heavily. ‘Plan A. Fail.’ Hyoyeon and Sooyoung thought at the same time.

 

Cabin Arrangement

Sooyoung – Hyoyeon

Yoona – Seohyun

Yuri

 

After settling down, Hyoyeon and Seohyun starts to make lunch for all of them while Yoona wander around picking up some wood for their campfire later tonight. “Hyoyeon Unnie is this enough?” Yoona said while held up the two bunches of wood in her hand.

“That’s enough. Thank you Yoona ah.” Hyoyeon said while mincing the ingredients.

Yoona nods like a little kid and walks back to her cabin. As she walking lazily, a familiar giggle coming from her right side caught her attention. She slowly walks backwards and tip toeing to the big tree in front of her. Slowly she peek like a little kid and sees Sooyoung and Anna were busy talking to each other not too far from her hideout.

Interested in both conversations Yoona slowly squat, not moving her gaze from both latter. Like a little kid that full with curiosity she continues peeks while clasping both of her hand. After a few minutes peeking at both latter, Yoona furrowed her eyebrows and cringe her nose while stares at Sooyoung weirdly. Sooyoung seems comfortable talking to Yuri, like they’ve known each other for a while now. Yoona later tilt her head softly to ease the neck she felt after peeking for too long. “Aigoo. I’m getting old.” She said while rub her neck.

Yoona quickly peek after she heard both latter laughing out loud. Without Yoona realising, a small smile slowly drawn on her face. She didn’t know the reason why she smile, is it because of the topic that both latter talking about or is it because of the person next to Sooyoung. ‘That is one beautiful smile.’ Yoona thought and awed at Yuri’s smile. Yoona quickly shook her head at her silly thoughts and her eyes slowly trace Yuri’s back from head to toe. Yoona begin to squints her eyes when she sees tattoo’s at Yuri’s back.

Yuri’s wearing a black tank top and revealing most of her tattoo, she did bun to her hair and currently hugging her knees and listening to Sooyoung’s talk. Both latter were too busy talking, they didn’t notice a pair of doe eyes has been watching them for a while now

 

Bruised with adversity..

 

Yoona mumbled slowly when she sees a tattoo at the back of Yuri’s left shoulder. Yoona’s eyes starts to roam at Yuri’s back and stop at the back of Yuri’s neck.

 

Obliviate..

 

“Isn’t obliviate a spell in Harry Potter movies? Isn’t obliviate means to erase memories?” Yoona mumbled slowly again. Yoona tilt her head lower a bit when she sees a glimpse of a tattoo at Yuri’s left rib cage.

 

25° 13′ 0″ S,’ 

 

‘Coordinate?’ Yoona thoughts, she starts to furrow her eyebrows and keep eyeing Yuri’s back searching for another tattoo. ‘Why there’s too many ta--”

“Yoona Unnie, what are you doing?” Seohyun said from Yoona’s back and made the owner of the doe eyes flustered and face her maknae with flushed red face.

“I didn’t do anything. Bye!” Yoona said in one breath and run away from Seohyun before the latter keep questioning her. Seohyun looks at Yoona weirdly later change her gaze to back of the big tree where Yoona sat just now and she sees Sooyoung and Yuri were laughing their hearts out. Seohyun starts to smile after she feel that everything is going to be back to normal soon. Well hopefully.

 

_________________________________________________  

 

-TBC-

 

A/N; Hello everyone! I'm back~ I know it's been a long long long time since my last update. I'm sorry for the late updates. *bows Well a lot of thing happened to me for the past few months. Heartbreaks most of it and well Jessica news are one of it. It's hard yknow. I lost my way that day but nahh I'm back now don't I? 

Okay back to the story, it will be divide to 3 parts. It's a long a** chapter. I've been keeping and rewrite the story for the past few months. I hope you like it. I will update the 2nd or.. maybe 3rd part together tomorrow. Need to restructure the stories again. Who's up for more YoonYul encounters? *smirks There will be more YoonYul and YulJeTi meet up soon! Thank you for waiting everyone! See you on the next chapter! Peace Out! xo