Chapter 3

Fragile Line

Next Morning

 

Sooyoung and Hyoyeon tell the other five about Yuri and Yoona relationship. Most of them had their eyes wide open and their mouth hung low with unable to accept the fact about what’s going on with Yoona and Yuri’s relationship.

“Why did Yoona do that?” Sunny said.

“That kid is so going to get from me!!” Tiffany shouts at them.

“When did he come back? I thought they’re no longer together!” Taeyeon ask Hyoyeon and Sooyoung.

“I don’t think Seunggi Oppa knew about Yoona Unnie and Yuri Unnie marriage. Public didn’t know about them and also your marriage Unnies.” Seohyun said slowly but loud enough for all the Unnies to hear her.

“Seohyun was right. Public didn’t know about our marriage. Sooyoung ah did you try to call her?” Jessica asks Sooyoung.

Sooyoung shook her head and sigh. “She’s outside of the coverage. We can’t reach her. It’s my entire fault. I should have stopped her from going.”

“Sooyoung ah, it’s not your fault. We can find her. Trust me. We can find her.” Taeyeon said softly.

“How are we going to find her Unnie? Yuri Unnie had left everything behind. Is there a way to track her Unnie?” Seohyun said while tugging Sunny shirt.

“Maknae ah, we need to find Yoona first. We need to talk to her.” Sunny said to the maknae. “Girls, let’s go and find Yoona and let’s ask her nicely. Fany ah, please control your anger. I know you’re angry but please for the sake of Yuri. Please control it.” Sunny said while looking at Tiffany.

Tiffany scoffed at Sunny word. “How can I control my anger to her? She just cheated on Yuri. Do you expect me not to get mad at her?”

“Yes, for now. Don’t throw those harsh words at her.” Sunny said to Tiffany and made Tiffany sigh heavily.

“Fine, let’s go and find Yoona.” Tiffany said while stood up to get to find Yoona.

 

---------------------------------------------------------

 

YoonYul’s House

 

Seven of them had just arrive at YoonYul’s house and walk to the front door.

 

KNOCK KNOCK!

 

No answer from the inside. Sooyoung look over at the garage and see both couple cars are there. “She’s home. Knock louder.”

 

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!

 

“IM YOONA! YOU OPEN THIS DAMN DOOR RIGHT NOW!” Tiffany has lost her patience and banging the door loudly. Jessica grabs Tiffany from behind to calm her down.

“Stephanie. Calm down.” Jessica said softly making Tiffany maintain her anger.

Seohyun who standing behind her Unnies start to sense something weird is going on. She walks to the windows and peek thru it. She widens her eyes when she sees Yoona sitting on the floor with knife on her hand. Seohyun sees Yoona trying to cut herself. “UNNIE! UNNIE! STOP! UNNIE! YOONA UNNIE IS TRYING TO CUT HERSELF! YOONA UNNIE! JAEBAL! STOP!” Seohyun shout while banging the windows louder.

“WHAT!!” Taeyeon starts to panic and shaking badly. She runs to Seohyun and gasp harder when she sees Yoona hand start to flow with blood. “YOONA! STOP! STOP! WHAT YOURE DOING YOONA! STOP IT! STOP IT! IM YOONA! STOP! STOP! YOONA! STOP!” Taeyeon shout while banging the window.

Jessica widens her eyes when she heard Taeyeon screams and clenched her fist. She bit her lips. “That’s it. NOW EVERYONE MOVE!” She shouts and gathers all her power. She kicks the door with all her power.

 

BANG!

 

The door is wide open and they run inside to stop Yoona from cutting herself. They were shock when they saw the house was unorganized and all the stuff is splattered everywhere. Taeyeon run to stop Yoona but she’s too late, Yoona had lying lifelessly on the floor. Taeyeon gasp harder when she saw how deep the cut was. She tore her long sleeves shirt and ties it around Yoona cuts to stop the blood from flowing even more and she heard Yoona winced at the pain. “HYOYEON GO AND GET THE CAR READY! SICA, SOOYOUNG! HELP ME TO CARRY HER! TIFFANY, SEOHYUN, SUNNY! GO AND WAIT INSIDE THE CAR! FASTER!” Taeyeon ordered her members.

Sooyoung and Jessica went to Taeyeon and carry Yoona to the car. “Un--nie, le-t me die.” Yoona said softly to Jessica.

“SHUT UP! DONT SLEEP! KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN!” Jessica said loudly. They carry Yoona to the car and gesturing them to grab Yoona. Tiffany and Sunny grab Yoona let her head rest on Seohyun’s lap.

After settling Yoona inside the car, Hyoyeon starts to drive as fast as she can. “Seohyun! Don’t let her sleep! Keep her awake!” Hyoyeon said to the maknae.

Yoona who’s lying on Seohyun lap has mistaken Seohyun for Yuri. “Yu--Yuri.. I’m sorry..” Yoona said while trying to reach Seohyun face.

Seohyun looks down and grab Yoona’s hand. “Yoona Unnie. Hang on. You’re going to be fine. Hyoyeon Unnie! Drive faster!”

Tiffany and Sunny who’s sitting at the back of the car are currently hugging each other. Sunny calming Tiffany down after Tiffany saw too much blood on Yoona. “Hang in there Yoong, we almost there.” Taeyeon said while rub Yoona hand.

Yoona tried to stay awake. Her eyes start to feel heavy and she tried and tried to open her eyes. All she heard a screaming asking her hold on but she can’t hold on any longer and slowly she greet the darkness.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Hospital

 

Currently the seven of them are waiting in front of emergency room. Hyoyeon had Seohyun crying in her embraces. Jessica is sleeping on Tiffany’s lap. Sooyoung is leaning on the wall. Taeyeon and Sunny is at the counter to settles about Yoona’s information.

Sooyoung took out her phone and send a text to someone who Yoona and the girls need the most right now.

 

 

To: Yuri

 

‘I don’t know if you’re reading this,

But if you do,

Please come home.

Please come home Yul,

Yoona, she needs you. I need you. We need you.

Please come home.’

 

Sooyoung press the send button and let a single tears run down on her face. She still feels guilty to all her members. She just let Yuri go without knowing Yuri’s real intention. If only she could stop Yuri, this thing won’t happen. She changes her view to the hallway. She hoping she could see Yuri running thru the hallway and ask them about Yoona.

To be honest, she doesn’t hate Yoona. Just she felt disappointed with all Yoona’s word. Yoona still her dongsaeng and it will always be. Sooyoung ruffle her hair and sighing heavily. “What's took the doctor too long?” Sooyoung asked.

Hyoyeon look at Sooyoung and pat an empty space next to her. Sooyoung walks and seat next to Hyoyeon while crossing her arms. “Syoo. Yoona is going to be fine. Okay?” Hyoyeon grab Sooyoung head and put it on her shoulder.

 

BEEP

 

Sooyoung took out her phone and got a text message from an unknown number. Sooyoung open the message and widen her eyes.

 

 

From: 01X-XXXX-XXX

 

‘Sooyoung ah, I’m sorry.

I’m sorry I didn’t fulfil my promise to you.

Sooyoung, please don’t find me and don’t worry about me.

I’ll be fine Youngie ah :)

Sooyoung ah, I need your help.

In a week, a package will arrive at our dorm.

Ask Yoona to open it in front all of you.

Tell her don’t bother about me anymore,

And Sooyoung ah, please look after Yoona and the girls.

Tell the girls I love them,

And to Yoona.. Just tell her to take a good care of herself.

And Sooyoung ah,

Mianhae, Saranghae <3

 

-KYR’

 

‘Sorry the number you’re dialling is not in service. Plea--’

 

“Kwon Yuri! Pick up the damn phone!” Sooyoung said slowly while pressing the dial number rapidly. Sooyoung called the numbers, Yuri’s number and the unknown number. Still both of the number is not in service. Sooyoung sighed and ruffled her hair. She stood up from her seat and let her forehead lean to wall. She called the number one last time. “Yuri ah, please picked up the phone.” She said slowly.

 

‘Sorry the number you’re dialling is not in service. Please try again later.’

 

The call got into mailbox again. Sooyoung slump her hand down and sigh heavily. She starts to feel anger roaming in her. It’s not anger but it more sad feeling she felt right now. She’s sad because Yuri’s leaving her behind. She’s sad because she just lost one way to contact Yuri. She’s sad because everything didn’t turn out the way it should be.

Sooyoung clenched her fist and start to punch the wall hard. “Stupid! You’re stupid Kwon Yuri!” She punches the wall while shouting. “Why! Why! Why I didn’t stop you! Why!” She feels angry with herself. She know she should have stop Yuri. Sooyoung punch the wall rapidly until her knuckles bleed and Hyoyeon who sitting behind her, stood up and hug Sooyoung from behind.

“Sooyoung! Sooyoung! Stop!” Hyoyeon said while hugging her tightly. Taeyeon and Sunny who see from the counter run to HyoYoung couple to help Hyoyeon. Sooyoung look like a mad woman right now. She’s crying while punching the wall while screaming Yuri’s name.

“You’re stupid Kwon Yuri! I should have stopped you! Why did you leave us! Why Yuri! Why!” Sooyoung shout the wall and tried to punch the wall. She just can’t accept the fact that Yuri left her. She shared everything with Yuri and losing Yuri is like losing the one she loves.

“Sooyoung stop. Please stop. Stop hurting yourself. Stop please.” Hyoyeon who’s holding Sooyoung from behind, cried while asking Sooyoung to stop. Hyoyeon knew how close Sooyoung and Yuri, and it hurts her to see Sooyoung act this way.

“Sooyoung stop!! I said stop!” Taeyeon went in front of Sooyoung and push Sooyoung away from the wall. Hyoyeon hug Sooyoung tightly and not letting Sooyoung near the wall. “Stop what you’re doing.. All of us are hurting right now.. Please stop Sooyoung ah.. Please think of Hyoyeon.. Stop doing this.. Hyoyeon needs you. We need you.. I need you.. Stop hurting yourself Sooyoung ah..” Taeyeon said while shook Sooyoung body rapidly. Taeyeon let her tears flow down. It’s rarely to see Taeyeon cry because whenever she cry meanings that she’s really sad and hurt.

Sooyoung cried even harder in Hyoyeon embraces while mumbling I’m sorry to Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon nodded and hug Sooyoung even tighter.

The doctor’s come out from Yoona’s room and approaches them. They look to the doctor who nearing them and stood up one by one. “How is Yoona doctor?” Taeyeon ask while wipe her tears.

The doctor smile and nodded in satisfied. “We manage to safe her though she lost too much blood and the cut were too deep. We gave her sedative to let her sleep and when she wake up, please make sure one of you are there. Someone needs to look after her. She might go bizarre again because the cut on her arm is no joke to be honest. She might have intention to do it again. Oh you may go in and see her now.”

“Thank you so much doctor.” Taeyeon said and bowed to the doctor. All the girls went inside the room and sees Yoona lifelessly lying on bed. Tiffany widens her eyes when she sees Yoona current condition. Her angers towards Yoona slowly fading away when she sees Yoona looks very skinny, even skinnier than before. She went to Yoona and held her hand. She almost tear up when she sees Yoona left arm are full with scars and it still unhealed.

“Is Yuri Unnie news made Yoona Unnie acted this way Unnies?” Seohyun said slowly while rubs Yoona hand.

“We don’t know Seohyun ah. We have to wait for Yoona to wake up from her sleep. Then we’ll ask her okay?” Taeyeon said while rub Seohyun back. ‘Yoona ah, will you tell us what happen to you and Yuri?’ Taeyeon thought sadly.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

3 Days Later

 

All seven of them are currently inside Yoona’s room and sleeping. Seohyun is sleeping at the edge of Yoona’s bed. The other couple are sleeping on the couch. Seohyun woke up from her sleep when she feels Yoona legs shifting from it position. Seohyun woke up and see Yoona drench in sweat and mumbling incoherent words. “Unnie..” Seohyun called Yoona softly.

“Don--don’t le--ave me..” Yoona whispered slowly while clenching her fist. Seohyun noticed Yoona’s body is shaking badly.

“Unnie.. Wake up.. Yoona unnie..” Seohyun called her again.

“Yu--Yuri.. Don--don't go..” Yoona whisper and single tears start to run down on her face. Seohyun start to cry along with Yoona when she sees Yoona tears starts to flow in her sleep.

“Yoona Unnie.. Wake up. Please wake up. Please Unnie.” Seohyun shook Yoona’s body.

Taeyeon who heard Seohyun voice woke up from her sleep and change her gaze to Seohyun who shooking Yoona’s body. Taeyeon stood up and rush to Seohyun. “Seohyun ah, what happen?”

“Yoona Unnie, I don’t know. She- she-.”

“Nevermind stay here and accompany her. I’ll go and call the doctor.” Taeyeon run out from the room and inform the nurse about Yoona. People who were asleep just now jolt up from their sleep when they heard Seohyun shouting.

“YOONA UNNIE! WAKE UP! WAKE UP UNNIE! DON’T DO THIS! PLEASE! UNNIE! WAKE UP! JAEBAL!” Seohyun shout while crying when she sees Yoona is shaking badly and Yoona breathing starts become unstable. Losing Yuri is enough for her and she didn’t want to lose another one. She knows what Yoona did was wrong but Yoona deserves another chance.

Doctor barge into the room and Hyoyeon pull Seohyun away from Yoona and brought her out from the room. “She’s going to be fine Seo. She’s going to be fine.” Hyoyeon says while rub maknae back who is crying in her embrace.

“Hyoyeon Unnie. Please.. Yoona Unnie.. I don't want to lose her.. Please Unnie.. I already lose Yuri Unnie.. I don't want Yoona Unnie to go..” Seohyun cried in Hyoyeon embraces.

“Shh.. Shh.. Yoona Unnie is going to be fine. Shh.. Shh..” Hyoyeon said while rubs Seohyun back. Hyoyeon keep nodding while letting her tears fall. All the members shed tears also when they heard Seohyun words.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

-TBC-

Author's Note ; Hi, Yuhuuu~ Hows the chapter? Thank for the upvotes and comments everyone. I will work harder next time. *bows . More to come everyone! Yo Peace Out!