Chapter 9.3

Fragile Line

 

Yoona walk out from her car and stand in front of gate of the familiar mansion. The mansion still look the same, nothing change since she last came here. She stares at the intercom screen next to her and sigh. ‘Am I going to do this?’ Yoona thoughts hesitantly. Her hand hesitantly reach the intercom button but stop in the air follow with a heavy sigh she put her hand down. With heavy heart she looks at the mansion and decide to walk away.

WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF

Yoona turn around and see a familiar white Pomeranian puppy looking up to her from the inside of the mansion. The puppy run to the gate with tail wagging in the air as if the puppy is happy to see Yoona again. “Hey there.” Yoona said while pat the puppy head with smile crept on her face. “She was there and she found you.” Yoona whispers later tilting her head while following the dog head, Yoona sees a pair of legs standing behind the dog. She slowly look up to the owner of leg later smile like a kid caught doing a mess.


“Yoona?” A woman in her late 40’s call out Yoona’s name with warm smile drawn on her face.
Yoona abruptly stand up and bow the old lady politely. “Annyeonghaseyo Omma.”
“What are you doing here? Come in. Come in. Why didn’t you ring the bell? Honey, look who’s here.” Yoona froze on her spot after hearing her mother in law calls out her husband.
“Yoona?” The husband looking a bit disappointed but still have a fatherly smile crept on his face. “Come in and have a sit.”
Instead of sit, Yoona give the both elder a deep bow and still kneeling towards both elders she starts to speak. “I’m sorry it’s been awhile since I visit both of you.”
“We know you were busy Yoona. Come and sit properly or else your knees are going to hurt.”
“It’s okay Omma, Appa. I have a lot of thing I want to say to both of you.” Yoona takes a deep breath and hung her head low. “I’m sorry.” Yoona takes a deep breath and continue. “I believe you’ve heard what happen between me and Yuri. I’m sorry Omma, I’m sorry Appa. I’m sorry that I hurt her. I’m sorry. I really am.” Yoona bit her quivering lips.
Both elderly couple look at each other and sigh heavily. “It’s okay Yoona ah.” Her father in law said softly and continue. “You have your reason. Maybe my baby wasn’t good enough for you.”
“No Appa. She’s the best thing that ever happen in my life. She’s everything that every man want in their life. It was me. I was the one who walked away and .. broke her.” Yoona said and whisper the last two words.

As she trying to continue her words, she heard stomping footsteps coming towards her and in a split second she realise Hyukjun were clenching her shirt collar with his eyes fuming in anger.


“HOW DARE YOU SHOW YOUR FACE HERE?!” A punch launch and land on Yoona’s right cheek. Punches after punches come right after. Yoona didn’t fight back instead she just stand there in Hyukjun grip.  “AFTER WHAT YOU’VE DONE TO MY SISTER! YOU STILL HAD THE GUTS TO SHOW YOUR FACE AT MY HOUSE! I WILL KILL YOU! I WILL KILL YOU!” A punch after punch follows after his rants. Yuri’s parents were screaming for his son to stop but Hyukjun keep punching Yoona who’s not fighting back.


“KWON HYUKJUN! I SAID ENOUGH!” The elder Kwon shouts at her son who’s fuming in anger.


Yoona who’s limp in Hyukjun grip hold the man hand and look at him sadly. “Go on. Kill me. If killing me would make Yuri happy again, then do your job. Kill me.”


Hyukjun give Yoona a last hard punch which cause Yoona to land on the floor with blood flowing from her lips and the edge of her right eyes. “Listen Im Yoona. If I ever see you near my sister again, I swear to god I will kill you with my bare hands.” Hyukjun said coldly and grab Yoona’s collar again. “Never in my life I thought I would see my sister being a single mom. A SINGLE MOM! How dare you let my one and only sister raise a child on her own!” Hyukjun said with a huge amount of regret in his voice.


Yoona look into Hyukjun eyes sadly as she trying to understand Hyukjun’s word. She could feel herself starting to lost at Hyukjun’s word. Yoona hung her head low as she looks away from Hyukjun eyes. 


“Don’t you dare to show your face here ever again. Leave. Now.” Hyukjun let go of Yoona’s collar and walk into his house while bring in both of his parents in and left Yoona on the ground. Yoona slowly stand up with empty gaze fill in her eyes.

 

“Never in my life I thought I would see my sister being a single mom.”
She walk out from the Kwon residence lifelessly while wincing in pain. She got into her car and drive away. While driving she lost into her thought as the Hyukjun words start to linger inside her head, her chest starts to heave rapidly followed with heavy pant.

 

“Never in my life I thought I would see my sister being a single mom.”
A cold chill starting to surround all over her and she could feel her chest is getting tighter and starting gasping for air. She abruptly pull over from her car and rush out from her car while clenching her chest. Her visions start to give up on her, slowly she shook her head to regain her vision and walk away from her car. While clench her chest, she keep on walking to where her legs lead her until her legs giving up on her then fall onto her knees with both of her hands supporting her body. She grit her teeth with tears starts to glistening on her eyes as she trying to ease the pain on her chest. ‘What’s happening to me?’ Yoona thoughts then looks up and sees she kneeling at near the cliff and she could see grey skies coming towards where she kneel.

 

“A SINGLE MOM.”
The sting pain on her chest starting to make her choke for air. She want to scream and call out for help so bad but the pain wouldn’t let her. ‘Stop it. Stop it. Please stop it.’ Yoona thoughts and grit her teeth. She shook her head to erase Hyukjun words. ‘No it can’t be. She .. she ..’ Yoona hesitate in her thoughts. Blood from the hard punch she received keep flowing and it worsen Yoona even more. 

 

“HOW DARE YOU LET MY ONE AND ONLY SISTER RAISE A CHILD ON HER OWN!”
“Stop it.” Yoona whisper softly as the word keep refrain in her mind. “Stop it.” She whisper once more, slowly her hand clench her chest which make her grit her teeth in pain. “STOP IT!!!!!!!!!” Her scream echoes all over the place. Yoona could hear her own heartbeat thru her ears, her head starting to become lighter and slowly she fall to her side with lone tears flowing down her cheek. Lifelessly she shift her body facing the grey skies and close her eyes whilst breath heavily.

 

Drip..
Drip..
Drip..

 

Slowly she open her eyes, light drizzle starting to wet her face hiding bits of her tears but those light drizzle slowly change into heavy rain and make she smile sadly. The sounds of the rain splashing the ground were too loud to her ears but it sooth her. Her fast pace heartbeat slowly change its beat but her tears wouldn’t stop. Though the rain hides it all but Yoona could feel her warm tears keep running down thru her cheeks and the rain wash away the blood on her face and it still hurt each time rain drop on the wound.


After lying under the rain after quite awhile, Yoona try to move her body but to her surprise her body wouldn’t move at all. She try to lift her finger but she was too tired. ‘I can’t feel anything. I can’t move.’ Yoona thoughts. She try to move her lips, calling out for help but nothing. Her lips remain stiff at it place. 


The rain didn’t show any sign of stopping and Yoona still remain stiff on her spot. Every drop of rain that falls onto her skin starting to hurt and instead of feeling shivering from cold, she feel warm but she knows it’s not a good sign. She try and try to call out for help but nothing came out. The skies above is getting darker and she have grown much more tired than before and she could feel her body is slowly giving up. ‘Please. There’s so many thing I need to do. I need to meet her. I need to know. Please don’t give up just yet.’ Yoona keep telling herself before slowly fade into the darkness.

 

Hours later
Yoona open her eyes after to a loud chaos around her. Ambulance siren, people shouting asking for attendants help. The attendants touch her cold body and panic while looking for a pulse. “We have a weak pulse. We need to transport her immediately. Miss. Miss. Can you hear me?” One of the attendants call out for her while put on a ventilator mask on her and Yoona slowly nod her head. “My name is Park Da Hae and we are going to transport you to the nearest hospital and I need you stay with me along the journey. Can you do that?” She nod weakly while the attendants transport her into the ambulance.


“Miss, do you remember your name?” The attendant ask while transporting her.
“Im.. Im Yoona.” She said with hoarse voice. 
“Okay. Miss Yoona, I’m going to start the treatments and if you feel any pain. Please tell me immediately.” Inside the ambulance, the attendants begin their treatments and everything went smoothly until one of them inform the senior attendant about Yoona’s current temperature. “Her blood pressure is low and her pulse is weak. Her core temperature is 29°c.” 


“What?” Da Hae move closer and open one of Yoona’s eye and she could see the poor girl eye slowly begin to dilate. “What happened to her?” She ask while raise Yoona’s hand and her blue fingers caught the attendant eyes.
“Passer by found her. No one knows how long she’s been there. Rain hasn’t stop since yesterday.”


“Miss are you feeling cold? Anywhere? Do you feel any pain?” Yoona shake her head slowly and all the attendants froze. “Lift up her head very carefully and bring out a cervical collar.” They did as they told to do while Da Hae slowly and carefully place the cervical collar around Yoona’s neck. “Miss, please slowly lift up your finger for me.” Da Hae and others wait in anticipation. Yoona slowly lift up her finger and made people around her sigh happily. 


Da Hae later continue her jobs and after few moments she starts to speak. “Severe Hypothermia. We need to wrap her up.”
“But don’t we need to remove her clothes?”
“Yes. I’m going to cut her clothes and both of you need to put the heat packs at her vital spots and wrap her up immediately. We don’t want to her chest to expose to cold any longer. On the count of three, one two three.”


The attendants place the heat packs at vital spots and begin to wrap her up. After wrap with a thick blanket, they check Yoona’s temperature again and it still stick the same. Da Hae open Yoona’s eye again and it begin dilate even bigger than before. “Miss. Miss.” Calling out for Yoona who currently had her eyes close. She removes the ventilator mask and move closer to hear Yoona’s breathing while her eyes eyeing the heart rate machine which still showing Yoona’s heart rate starting to go faster. She take her stethoscope and listen to Yoona’s heartbeat which later make her shouts at the driver.


“We have Dysrhythmia. We need to hurry. She’s unresponsive. Alert the hospital, tell them we have severe hypothermia patient with dysrhythmia and possible cardiac arrest and possible nerve damage. Ask them to inform her closest relatives about her current situation.” State the senior attendant while put Yoona’s mask back on. “Hang in there Miss. We are almost there.”

-
On the other side

“Are you sure this is going to work?” Sooyoung talks to her wife and Seohyun thru their 3 ways walkie talkie. Seohyun hiding inside their car in the car park, Hyoyeon hiding behind bushes near their meeting spot while Sooyoung who is in fully disguise as a jogger sitting near the meeting spot.


“Did my plan ever let anyone down?” Hyoyeon said.
‘Few times.’ Sooyoung thoughts. Sooyoung look at Hyoyeon hiding spot and sigh heavily. “Look Hyo, do you have any other plan? Like plan B? And what if this didn’t work out?”
Hyoyeon bit her lips anxiously while thinking about the possibility her plan could fail. “If my plan fail, then we are going to help her.” Hyoyeon said then resume to do her lookout.


“Are you sure the Americans and the Kwons are going to be here?”
“I asked the Americans to meet us here in one hour. You know the Americans, they will come here one hour early for their date while waiting for us and the Kwons will be arriving any minute from now. When all of them arrive at the same spot, it’s all up to goofball to approach them and let’s hope things will go as it plan.” Hyoyeon said confidently.
“Unnies, the Kwons are here.” Seohyun notified them and made them face the park in front of them. “The Americans are here, just step out from their car.”
Hyoyeon starts to smirk in victory. “Let the games begin.”

-

Somewhere around the park

“Omma, what’s wrong?” Ask the little girl to Yuri who seems restless and tired.
“Nothing baby. I’m okay.” Yuri said while walking with her daughter to the centre of the park. While walking she look around finding a near playground to let her little girl have fun as she promised before. They walk until they reach the nearest playground and slowly she kneel down to her daughter eye level and the little girl hair. “Yoonhee ah, go and have fun. Omma will be right here okay?”
“Omma not going to play with me?” Ask the girl while pouting.


“Not now love but maybe later? I need to rest for awhile. Just for awhile. Okay? Now be a good girl and don’t push people around.” She said sweetly later the little girl nod and walk away from Yuri. She later sigh heavily and sit at the bench near to Yoonhee. 


She looks at her daughter who’s running happily around the playground with a boy whom approach her baby girl ask her to play tag with him. While running around Yoonhee will once in awhile looks at her mom later wave cutely and cheekily. Yuri who wave back later chuckle heartily at the cheekiness while whispering. “Yoonhee ah. You look exactly like her. The way you smile. That silly cheeky wave. Your eyes. They look so much like her. For once I wish.. I wish I could forget her. I want to forget her so bad but there’s you.” Yuri stop whispers then sigh heavily. “You came into my world. Assure me that every will be alright. Just like her. I guess I can’t run away from you nor her. If only she knows baby. If only she knows you’re here. I’m sure she’s going to love you. Love you more than I did but things change. Yoonhee ah, don’t leave me. Don’t leave me like she did once.” Yuri sigh sadly.


Not far from Yuri spot, a pair of binoculars peeking out from the bushes, she smirks in victory after seeing her plan went thru smoothly.

“Now let’s move on to the scene.” Hyoyeon said while reach for her walkie talkie. “Syoo, is the Americans near you?”
“Yes. They’re sitting three bench away.”
“Assa! Seo, is Yoonhee near you?”
“Ne Unnie.”
“Seohyun, I need you to take Yoonhee away from there. Sooyoung walk away from there and meet me at the car. While I distract Yuri with some phone calls. Immediately after Yuri walk away from her bench. That is cue. Understand?”
“Yes Unnie!” Seohyun said while in position.


“Now. Let’s call her.” Hyoyeon looks at Yuri who later pick up her calls. “Yuri ah, where are you?”
“I’m at the playground near the centre park. Where are you?” 
“Where are you? I can’t see you. Do me favour, step out from the place a bit. I can’t see you.” Hyoyeon persuade her while Yuri hesitating step out from the playground leaving Yoonhee unguarded. ‘Now Seohyun.’ Hyoyeon thought.
“I’m here. Can you see me now?”
“Wait.” Hyoyeon stall Yuri while waiting for Seohyun cue.
“Target has been apprehended. I repeat. Target has been apprehended.” Seohyun said thru walkie talkie. Hyoyeon smirks in victory while her eyes still on clueless Yuri. “Alright. I see you. Be there in 10. Bye.” Hyoyeon who still had her eyes on Yuri later sigh in victory. ‘I’m sorry Yuri. I really do. But this is for your own good.’ Hyoyeon thoughts later reach out for her walkie talkie. “Okay girls. We have 15 minutes before Yuri realise Yoonhee were missing. Act fast! Just like we practice!”
“Roger.” Both Seohyun and Sooyoung said in sync. Later Seohyun gesture the little to walk and approach Tiffany who’s sitting alone. Seohyun later walk away from the scene and look back with hope beam thru her eyes. ‘We are counting on you Yoonhee ah.’ 


“Annyeonghaseyo.” Yoonhee bowed at Tiffany.
“OMG. Yoonhee! Hello. How are you?” Tiffany asks while patted the little girl head.
“Baby, here’s yo-- oh hello there.” Jessica said when she sees the little girl. “Did you kidnap her?”
“Jessica, remember that little girl I told you about, the one Sooyoung and Hyoyeon brought home. Here she is.” Tiffany gesture the little girl to Jessica. “Yoonhee ah, meet Auntie Jessica, my wife.” Tiffany said proudly which Jessica smile in joy.
“That’s new. This is the first time you introduce me as your wife.” Jessica said playfully
“Well technically my husband. Since you always claim the top spot.” 
“Stephanie. Language.” Jessica said and make Tiffany smile foolishly at her own statements. “Hello Yoonhee. You want some ice cream?” Jessica asks the little girl shook her head instead went in between Jessica and Tiffany and hold both latter hands.
“Come with me.” The little girl pulls them with her. They just shrugged it off just follow the little kid who later brought them to playground. They stop their track after the little girl points at the back her mom who’s spacing out.


Jessica and Tiffany look at each other and kneel down to the little girl. “Yoonhee ah, why you brought us here? Who is that woman over there?” Jessica asks while points at the woman.
“OMMA!” The little girl shouts later had a wide smile drawn on her face.


The woman who sits on bench turns later stun and froze after she sees the two woman kneeling next to her daughter. Hesitantly she stood up from her seat and walk to the her daughter later bow to the two woman. “Annyeonghaseyo, Jessica ssi, Tiffany ssi.” She said softly.


The two woman who are stun at the view later abruptly bow back. “Anna ssi. Nice to meet you.” Tiffany said awkwardly. “She’s your mom?” Tiffany ask Yoonhee who later nod in approval.


“Omma.” Yoonhee went and hugs Yuri's leg. “Omma, Yoonhee brought Auntie Sooyeon and Auntie Miyoung for you.” Tiffany and Jessica looks at each other when the little girl mentions their Korean names. No one knows about their Korean names accept for their members. “Auntie Sooyeon.” Yoonhee points at Jessica. “Auntie Miyoung.” Yoonhee points at Tiffany. “Omma, Yoonhee brought them here for Omma so that Omma won’t be sad anymore.”


Yuri just smile at her daughter action. Later kneels down to her daughter and pinches her nose softly. “What did Omma said about calling them with their Korean names?” She whispered at Yoonhee slowly and made Yoonhee giggle. Yuri looks up and the two latter and bowed at them. “I’m sorry on behalf of my daughter. She’s mistaken both of you with some of my friends Korean names.”


“No it’s okay. Your daughter is adorable.” Tiffany said softly. For once she thought that Anna was Yuri. Jessica starts to sense something isn’t right. She let Anna and Tiffany did the talking while she looks at Anna from head to toes. ‘She’s resemblance Yuri so much. The way she talks. The way she smiles. The way she looks at Tiffany every time Tiffany talk, it just the same. Who are you Lee Anna? Are you Kwon Yuri? Our Kwon Yuri?’ Jessica thought to herself. 


“Come here little girl. Give me a hug!” Tiffany said while ruffles Yoonhee hair. “Be good to your Omma okay?”
“I’m sorry but we need to go. I never thought she would bring both of you here. It’s nice meeting you Tiffany ssi, Jessica ssi.” Yuri bowed at them. “Yoonhee ah, say goodbye to Auntie Jessica and Auntie Tiffany.”


“Goodbye, Auntie Sooyeon and Auntie Tiffany.” Yoonhee said while smiling like a dork at the two latter. Everything starts to put into the puzzle and Jessica realise that smile. Those dorky smile only resemblances to one person. Both Yuri and Yoonhee bowed at the both latter and start to walk away.


“Kwon Yuri.” Jessica called Anna in cold tone. Yuri who heard Jessica called her by real name almost stop her steps. She tried to maintain her posture and walks forward, ignoring Jessica’s calling her. “Kwon Yuri.” Jessica called her again and she ignores it. “I know it’s you Kwon Yuri. Look at me when I called you!” Jessica shouts at Yuri.


Yuri turn around slowly and look at Jessica with her stoic expression. “I’m not Yuri. Well Yuri’s not here anymore. I’m Anna.”


“Where is Kwon Yuri? My Kwon Yul where is she?”
“She’s gone. Now would you please excuse me Ms Jung.” Yuri coldly turn away with Yoonhee in her arms, leaving dumbfound Jessica and Tiffany behind her. She fasten her steps as tears slowly shed on her cheeks later she put Yoonhee next to the driver seat and she drive away from the scene.


Jessica stares at Yuri’s lifeless back as that latter fasten her steps, Jessica body grew weak, speechless and couldn’t believe what just happened. “I knew it was you.” Jessica mutter softly.

 “Jesse.” Tiffany call out the speechless Jessica and hug her tightly. “Come.” Tiffany brought Jessica up to her arms and bring her to the nearest bench. “Wait here. I’ll get us something to drink.” Tiffany walk away with heavy sigh.
Before she take another steps, Tiffany look back to Jessica who’s hugging her knees with head hung low and it breaks Tiffany heart even more after she heard a soft sob coming from Jessica. She never saw Jessica breakdown to this point after Yuri left. Tiffany bit her lips in anger, she pissed. She pissed off because Yuri just walk away and denying the fact that she is Yuri.


Tiffany shook her head and continue her walk. While walking she keep on thinking about Yuri and Yoonhee. Tiffany has known from the moment she met Yuri just now and that the person standing in front is Kwon Yuri. “But who is Yoonhee to her? She called Yuri as Omma not Auntie. Did she had a kid when she was away?” Tiffany stop her track while mutter her words slowly.
“We need to go. If she sees us, it’s going to be a World War.” Tiffany look around to find the harsh whispers.


“We had no where to run. Jessica is at park and she’s in front of us. What do you want us to do next?” The harsh whisper continue but it come from another voice.
“Unnie. We need to go or else..”
“Shut up Seohyun!” Both harsh whisper become loud to Tiffany. She starts to walk closer to the bushes near her. “I told you this is not going to work!”
“Don’t blame me! It’s not my fault that Yuri walked away from them that fast.”
“So called mastermind! Your plan never works!”
“Don’t shout at me!”
“I’m not shouting! I’m whispering!”
“Then what do you want me to do? Go to them and said ‘Hi lovebirds, we found Yuri and okay bye.’ You want me to say that?”
“Um, Unnie..” Seohyun looks behind them and see Tiffany who’s ready to rage war at the couple in front of her.
“Shut up Seohyun. Okay now what are supposed to do? Pretend that nothing happened?”
“Unnie..”
“Of course not! You think I’m not irresponsible? I will tell Yuri the truth and you need..”
“Unnie..”
“WHAT?!” The couple look at Seohyun who’s pointing behind them horridly. Both latter turn around and get greeted with pair of soon to turn devil eyes fuming in anger and ready to jump at them any moment. “CHOI SOOYOUNG! KIM HYOYEON! SEO JUHYUN!”


“Ouch! Ouch! Pany ah. I’m sorry. We’re sorry. Please let us go.” Sooyoung said while being drag by her ear pinched by Tiffany.
“I’M GOING TO KILL YOU. BOTH OF YOU! NO JESSICA WILL! LOOK WHAT YOU HAD DONE! YOU SHOULD’VE TOLD ME! YOU SHOULD’VE TOLD US!” Tiffany shouts loudly while dragging them to Jessica.
“Pany ah. We’re sorry! Please let us go. This one time. Just this one time please let us go.” Hyoyeon plead.
“Nope. Both of you are going to explain it to Jessica whether you like it or not! Nobody messed with me! Nobody!” Tiffany scream out loud make Hyoyeon and Sooyoung look at each other with the same thought in their mind.
‘We’re dead.’

 

_

Hospital

“How is she Doctor?”


“From the report I’m seeing, she’s fine. Her heart rate is steady. Her blood pressure slowly coming up but the only problem is she can’t feel anything below both of her knee.”


Taeyeon were astound at doctor news. She tried to keep herself and not to freak out. “What? You mean that she’s paralyze?”
“Yes. But I’m sure it’s only temporary since we didn’t found any nerve damage during check up just now. She lost the sense towards both of her legs due to severe cold exposure and based on the report if the people hasn’t discover her within that moment, she could lose her life.”


“Is she going to be okay?”
“Don’t worry. She’s going to be fine but it would takes a few months or maybe weeks for her regain her strength and sensation to her legs again. My only advice is bring her to psychologist. She looks like she’s giving up but barely holding on. She had strong will but she keep stopping herself too.”
“Will do. Thank you Doctor.” Taeyeon enter Yoona’s room and see that latter with wires strap all over her body and breathing with nasal cannula attach to her nosestrils, spacing out at the grey skies outside with her dead eyes. “Yoona ah.” Taeyeon call her softly and sit while staring at lifeless Yoona. She hold Yoona’s cold hand and rub the latter palm while calling out for her again. “Yoona ah.” Yoona look at her eldest unnie and smile sadly. “Feel better?” Yoona nod slowly without saying any words.

She look away from Taeyeon and her gaze fixed at the rain outside. 
'HOW DARE YOU LET MY SISTER RAISE A CHILD ON HER OWN!'
Slowly she close her eyes as Hyukjun’s word lingering inside her mind. Her breath starting to hitch and every breath she takes starting to hurts. Angrily she grit her teeth and begging for the thoughts to go away. The thoughts hurt her so much that she wish to hurt herself for her past mistakes and for leaving Yuri behind. Later she look down towards her legs, trying to move it but her leg didn’t shift nor move. “I cant feel my legs.” Yoona whispers sadly.


“Yoona.. stop moving. You need a lot of rest.” Taeyeon reassures Yoona who seems calm after seeing her legs are not responding to her.


Yoona scoff sadly and shake her head slowly. “I’m the worse person ever live right Taeyeon Unnie? I deserve this don’t I?” Yoona ask with her soft and hoarse voice, eyes close.
Taeyeon who heard the soft voice then sigh heavily. “Yoona ah, what’s wrong?” Taeyeon rub Yoona’s sweating palm which made the latter to open her eyes tiredly. 


Yoona who’s avoiding Taeyeon gaze later close her eyes again. “I’m the worse. No, a monster. I don’t deserve anything nor anyone to be with me.” Yoona opens her eyes and look at Taeyeon with tired and dead eyesights. “Unnie, what would if you were in my situation? Would you chase Sunny Unnie like I did? Would you give up after lost so many time?” Yoona asks with watery eyes.


“Yoona. If I were you, I would chase her till the end. Even if it tooks me to take a bullet for myself then I will. I will chase till the end. I will fix things all over again. Gain everything. Her smile. Her shining eyes. Her trust and her love. Yoona ah, I know it’s hard. I know baby but you need to keep on chasing her. Keep on chasing her. Gain everything back.”


Yoona head starts to spinning as she tried hard to keep her tears in but as Taeyeon stop speaking her choke turns into tears.  “Unnie. I’ve done worse. I’ve done so much worse that she hates me so much. She won’t be the same and.. and..” Taeyeon hold onto Yoona’s arm later slowly hugs the latter to calm her down. “She won’t love me the way she did. I’m afraid. I’m afraid that th-.. that she won’t love me again.”
“Shh.. shh.. Calm down Yoona.”


“ Unnie, it hurts. It hurts so bad that I can’t breathe.” Yoona cried her heart out in Taeyeon’s arm. “I don’t deserve to be here. People should just let me die over there. Everyone will be happy after I’m gone.” 


“Don’t say that. I still need you Yoong. All of us need you.”
“Tiffany Unnie, Sooyoung Unnie still hates me. They should. After what I’ve done, I should be dead.”  


“No baby. No one hates you. They love you so much. They don’t hate you. Shh shh.. Yoona ah, remember I promise you before that I will always be there to pick you up when you fall, I always and will always do Yoona ah. Be strong for us. Be strong for me. Be strong for everyone. We still need you. Go to sleep and sleep well baby. I’ll be here when you wake up okay?” Yoona nod faintly later keep on crying in Taeyeon hug later the sob slowly become silent. Taeyeon look down and smile after she sees the lovely deer sleeping soundly inside her arms. Taeyeon slowly tuck Yoona to bed later sit right next to Yoona’s bed with heavy sigh she looks at the peaceful face in front of her. “You’ve been thru a lot Yoona ah.” She said while the latter hair behind the ears. Taeyeon walks out from Yoona’s room with her phone inside her hand. She later press speed no 3 which link her to Jessica. She taps her foot while waiting to be answered by Jessica.


Hello?’
“Sica, where are you?”
Currently refraining myself from killing three idiotsWhat’s up?'
“It’s Yoona.”
What happened to her?'
“It’s hard to explain here on the phone. I’m at Hanyang Medical Hospital.”
I’m 30 minutes away. I'll see you soon.'
“Okay. See you.”


Jessica hung up her phone and look at the three idiots who had their head hung low in front of her. “You three should be grateful that Taeyeon called. Let’s go. All of you.”
“Jesse, what happened?”
“It’s Yoona.”
“Yoona Unnie? What happened to her?”
“I don’t know. We need to go the hospital. Taeyeon’s already there and don’t ever think I’m going to let you go that easy. All of you are riding with me inside my car! Understood!”
“But your car won’t fit us.”
“I don’t care how but make it fit.”


The ride with Jessica were quiet and the three people sitting at the back of the car have been shifting, finding a comfortable spot to rest. After driving for awhile, the car stops at red light later Jessica sigh heavily while cupping her face which later alert the three people behind her. “Choi Sooyoung. Kim Hyoyeon. Seo Juhyun. Why didn’t all three of you tell both me and Tiffany about her earlier?”


Sooyoung nudge her wife to answer Jessica’s question. “Okay. First of all, don’t drag Seohyun into this because it’s me and Sooyoung who came up with this plan. You can put the blame on me. Second, I’m sorry. I’m so sorry for not telling both of you about Yuri and thirdly it was all started from me. I was the one who accidently make Yuri come out from her shell.” From there, Hyoyeon tells Jessica and Tiffany about her meet up with Yuri, the lunch date, what happened later that night with how Sooyoung came into the picture. How Seohyun met up with Yuri, camping incident and today messed up plan.


“So all of you are trying to make Yuri open herself to us but things didn’t go the way you wanted?” Jessica said while exiting her car and the other passengers follow suits.
“Sort off.”
“And you need me and Jessica help to bring YoonYul back together? Do you think it’s a good idea? After what Yoona had done to Yuri?” Tiffany oppose both latter ideas. “Let’s just leave Yuri alone. Let her be. She’s perfectly fine without Yoona by her side.”
“We don’t know that now don’t we?”
“I hate this idea about letting YoonYul back together again. Yuri deserve more. She don’t deserve a heartless woman who beat her up for that so called love she claimed.” Tiffany spat out her words but realise she said too much and sigh heavily. “Okay. I’m sorry but really I don’t like this plan you came up with. I just.. don’t like it.” Tiffany who try walks out from the scene later to be caught by Sooyoung who had this unreadable expression.
“Are you going to let both of them suffer? You’ve seen Yoona. Look what happened to her. God knows what happened to her yesterday that she’s in this hospital today. Tell me Tiffany do you hate Yoona that much?”


“Sooyoung if I hate her I wouldn’t come here worrying about her. I don’t hate her. I just.. felt disappointed. Disappointed that she treated Yuri that way. That is why I said Yuri deserve better. She deserve someone who will protect her. Someone who want to protect her at all cost. Don’t you see the looks on Yuri eyes just now? She’s scared. I don’t trust Yoona to protect her.” Tiffany said in devastated tone. 


Sooyoung sigh heavily without giving up she still want to convince Tiffany. “Give Yoona a chance because I did. I don’t trust Yoona too but..”
“But what Sooyoung?”
“That kid you saw with Yuri..”
Tiffany taken back by Sooyoung words. “What do you mean? Don’t tell me that Yuri left us when she was pregnant?”
“Look about that I’m not the right person to tell you about it but Tiffany please consider it? I know deep inside your heart, you want them to be together again. Everyone wants them to be together again. Please consider it. I won’t force you but please consider it.”


“Fine.” Tiffany walk ahead of the other four with heavy heart. Sooyoung was right deep inside her heart she wants to see Yoona and Yuri back together again but her doubt has above everything. The other four followed her from behind and the ride inside the lift were too quiet and none want to start talking.


As soon as they arrive at the floor they were headed, a loud chaos could be heard as soon as the door lift open. They could see the nurses were running around with keys in their hands. Like a slow motion their eyes follows the nurse and stop in front of the room which they sees Taeyeon were banging the door out loud with angry expression plaster on her face. 


“IM YOONA STOP WHAT YOU WERE DOING!” Taeyeon scream while kicking the door. The other girls who were watching quickly rush to Taeyeon later push the nurse away trying to breakdown the door.
“IM YOONA! OPEN THIS DAMN DOOR!” Jessica scream.
“YOONA UNNIE!” Seohyun scream along.
“Taeyeon, Sooyoung on three. Others stay back.” Jessica command them to kick the door with all strength they have left. “ONE TWO THREE!” The kick the door forcefully and reveal Yoona who were sitting on the floor with surgical knife on her hand. Jessica run towards Yoona and snatch away the knife which made Yoona scream for it.


“GIVE ME BACK THE KNIFE UNNIE!”
“NO YOONA! NO! STOP IT YOONA! STOP THIS INSTANT!”
“NO! I WOULD RATHER DIE THAN LIVE IN GUILT! LET ME DIE! I DONT DESERVE IT! I DONT DESERVE TO LIVE! GIVE ME THE KNIFE!”
“YOONA UNNIE!”

 

PAK!

 

With tears running down her cheeks, Seohyun grit her teeth and look at Yoona disappointingly. “Why? Why did you choose this way? Do you even consider how people around you feel? Do you ever look around you and see how many people want to help you build yourselves again? Do you ever thought about people around you who care so much about you that they still believe in you?”


Yoona helplessly crying her heart out telling people around her how devastated she’s been, how regret she was, how terrible things she had done towards Yuri, repeatedly she keep on saying she don’t deserve to have anyone around her and how everyone shouldn’t forgave her for what she had done.


The girls heart start to shatter into million pieces after seen how broken Yoona is. This side of Yoona which no one never seen before nor showed to anyone around her after she came back from Australia. All they get is Yoona stoic face, a lone tears, a small smile but never this. They look at Yoona who now repeatedly saying how sorry she is. 


“Help me put her to bed.” Taeyeon whisper to Jessica. Taeyeon walks towards Yoona later straighten Yoona’s leg and ask Yoona to calm down. 
“Unnie, I can’t feel my legs..” Yoona whisper harshly but loud enough for Jessica to hear her. 


“What?” Jessica seems dumbfound but pursue to help Taeyeon to put Yoona to bed. After tucking Yoona into her bed, Jessica ask Taeyeon and her members to step out while gesturing Sooyoung to call out for the doctor.


“What happened to her?” Jessica ask Taeyeon who seems worried as doctor enters Yoona room.


“Yesterday passer-by found her in unconscious at the hillside. Doctor said she almost died from hypothermia yesterday. If it’s a minute late, we might lose her. After all the check ups, doctor also said that Yoona loss the sensation towards both of her legs to knee below.”


“You mean she can’t walk again?” Sooyoung ask.


“She’s not completely paralyze. It’s temporary. Doctor said it will took her few months or weeks to put her onto her feet again.” The girls look relieve after knowing its temporary while for the doctor to come out, Jessica looks at Sooyoung who later gesture the tallest one to come closer. “I think she knows.” Jessica mumble softly.
“What do you mean she knows?”
“About Yuri. I think she knows.”
Sooyoung bit her lips anxiously and her eyes begin to wander around thinking of solution. While cupping her face, she mumble thru it but loud  enough for Jessica to hear her. “I don’t know what to do.”
“Bring me to Yuri’s house.”
“What? Are you crazy? I can’t do that.”
“Why not? You’ve done it just now. Why can’t you do it again?”
“You think it was that easy? I just can’t simply bring you and Tiffany to Yuri’s house after she ran away from both of you just now.”
“Sooner or later, you still need to bring her to me or you need to bring me to her.”
“Let me think about it. No. Let me and Hyoyeon make up for a new plan.”
“And I should trust you because?” Jessica doubly ask Sooyoung.
“Because me and Hyoyeon are the only person Yuri trust the most right now. I can’t lose her anymore. No I believe we don’t want to lose her. Give me a few days. I promise you that I will bring you to her.” Sooyoung plead while sigh heavily.

                           

               -TBC-

_________________________________________

 

HELLO EVERYONE! HELLO! 

Okay I know its been awhile. Sorry to left ya'll hanging for soooo long. Hope ya'll enjoy. More update shall come soon! Peaceout!