Chapter 1

Fragile Line

Author’s POV

Waters run down on her body, covering the marks and bruises that she had received from her love ones. On her body, legs, arms. She’s hiding all the tears that she shed in a hot shower. To her crying in there will ease all the pain that she had. Heartbreaks, hurt, the pain, the sting. In front of her, she had to pretend that she’s strong enough to receive all the hit and all the bitter words.  She knew she should have leave. She knew she should left every single thing about her behind but because of her love towards her, she can’t. Every time she begged her to stay and promise not to cause her another pain, trapped her. She always knew that her love ones will change and she always knew that the old her still in there.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Flashback

4 Years Ago

“Baby, everything seems so perfect when you here with me. You lighten up my day with your smile. You always there whenever I needed someone to talk and care for me. You never failed to make me happy. You never left when everyone else does. To be truth baby, you are the only person I ever wanted in my life. You meant so much to me. I wanted to grow old with you. Forever.. Just with you. Kwon Yuri, Will you be the only reason I come back home? Will you be the queen to my lonely heart? Kwon Yuri, Will you marry me?” She’s on her knees with a diamond infinity shaped ring.

Yuri looks at her and gasped. She’s too shock with Yoona’s proposal. Im Yoona the most wanted woman in Korea, her very own member is currently on her knees and proposing to her. She went speechless and dumbfounded.

“Baby?” She called her and sighed.

“Yes.” She looks back at Yuri.

“What?”

“Yes. I’m willing to be all the reason. Yes, I’m willing to marry you Im Yoona.”

Yoona stood up and hug her tightly. “Thank you so much Yuri. I love you. I love you.” Yoona said while showered Yuri with kiss all over her face. Yuri cupped Yoona face and kisses her on the lips. “I love you too baby.” She said and smile.

“Wohoooo! I’m going to be Kwon Yuri’s wife! I’m going to get married!” Yoona scream and run around the park. Yuri smile with Yoona childish attitude.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Marriage Day

“Will you Im Yoona take Kwon Yuri as your wife for life?”

“I do”

“Will you Kwon Yuri take Im Yoona as your wife for life?”

“I do”

“And now I pronounced you wife and wife. You may kiss the bride.”

They cupped each other face and deepen their kiss. “I will always love you the way I love you now.” Yoona said and they walk through the aisle and smile happily. ‘Forever and Always.’

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

2 Years Later

Yuri is waiting for Yoona to come back home. Yoona didn’t come back for 5 days. She didn’t tell Yuri why she left. This routine has been done by Yoona for quite several times after 2 years of marriage but Yuri as wife can’t do anything. She knew if she asks Yoona will went bizarre and starts to throw bitter words at her. She keeps shut before and now she can’t stand it anymore. She heard someone ruffling keys at the door and she knew its Yoona. She went to open the door and greet her.

“Yoona ah..” Yuri called her. Yoona looked up, without saying any word she barge inside the house and went to their room. Yuri followed her from behind and asked her while she’s sees Yoona setting all her work stuff at the table.

“Where have you been? You know how worried I was.”

“My Schedule. Where else I should be?” Yoona said without facing her.

Yuri starts to feel insecure with Yoona words and all her action. Yoona’s being very secretive these lately. “Are you keeping something from me?”

Yoona looked at her with annoyed face and sigh. She ignore Yuri question and continue what she’s doing.

“Answer me Im Yoona.” Yuri asked her calmly

“What is wrong with you? I just came back from my schedule. Don’t you understand? DON’T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT I’M TIRED?” Yoona raised her voice at Yuri.

Yuri flinched at Yoona’s voice. “You came back home after 5 days. I just worried about you. I called you. You didn’t picks up any of my call. You didn’t reply my text. Yoona tell me what’s wrong.” Yuri went next to Yoona and held her hand.

Yoona shoved Yuri’s hand and slapped Yuri face. She pushed Yuri to the ground. Yuri stunned and feel sting at her cheek. Yoona went to Yuri and grabbed Yuri hair in a fist. “SHUT UP!” Another slap went to Yuri’s cheek.

“Yoona, please stop. Please Yoona.” Yuri begged her and holds Yoona’s hand.

“YOU AS MY WIFE, YOU SHOULD UNDERSTAND MY CONDITION! HERE YOU ARE ASKING ME WHERE I’VE BEEN! WHAT DID I DO! WHAT’S WRONG WITH YOU! YOU DON’T TRUST ME ANYMORE?!” Yoona slap her face again.

“Yoona, I’m sorry. Please stop. Please. It hurts. Please stop.” Yuri started to cry and winced at the pain.

“HERE’S THE THING! I’M BUSY MAKING MONEY OUT THERE! SO YOU AS THE WIFE JUST SIT AT HOME AND WAIT FOR ME TO COME HOME! IS THAT HARD YURI?! IS THAT HARD?!” Yoona tighten her fist at Yuri hair and made Yuri cried even harder.

“I’m sorry Yoona. Please stop. You’re hurting me. Stop please.” Yuri begged her.

“IF YOU EVER ASKED ME WHERE I’VE BEEN, YOU WILL NEVER SEE THE WORLD AGAIN!” Yoona throw Yuri to the ground. Yuri’s scream in pain and continue cried even harder.

Yoona went to the toilet and washed her face. She looks at both of her palm. “What have I done..” She whispered. She went back to their room and sees Yuri is in bed with her back facing Yoona. She heard Yuri’s sobbing hard. Yoona changed her attire to the comfortable one and lied next to Yuri. Guilty starts to roams in her. She went closer to Yuri and hugged her from behind. She felt Yuri flinched but she tighten her hug. “I’m sorry.” Yoona whispered at Yuri.

“Go away.” Yuri cried again.

“Baby, I’m sorry.” Yoona pleaded at her. Yuri let herself go from Yoona’s hug and sit at the edge of the bed.

“Stay away from me.” Yuri said between her sobs and in scared tone. She hugged her knees like a little kid. Yoona woke up and hug Yuri from behind. Tears start foaming on her eyes as the guilty starts to roam all over her body. She never a lay her hand on Yuri since their married to each other but tonight she did. She doesn’t why and when she became this hot tempered to Yuri. She hugs Yuri tightly from behind and put her face at the crook of Yuri’s neck.

“Please don’t tell me to stay away. I’m sorry baby. I didn’t mean to hurt you. I love you baby. I love you.” Yoona whisper and cried with her. Yuri ignores Yoona’s word and tried to let herself go from Yoona hugs again. Yoona tighten her hug and cry harder. “Don’t pull yourself away. Please don’t.” Yoona whispered. “I’m sorry baby. I’m sorry.” Yoona kisses Yuri’s neck slowly. Yuri closes her eyes to composed herself and not falling into Yoona’s kisses. Yoona slowly made Yuri to face her.

Yuri closes her eyes tightly. She doesn’t want to see Yoona right now because she’s too hurt and she can’t bear with it anymore. Yoona stares at Yuri face and slowly touch Yuri’s cheek that she slaps just now. Yoona it softly while shook her head slowly. Yoona didn’t mean it. She didn’t mean to slap or hit Yuri. Yuri flinched at Yoona’s touch. She’s afraid Yoona will hit her again. Yuri felt something soft on her cheeks and its starts roaming all over her face.

“I’m sorry.” Yoona said while kisses all over Yuri’s face. Kisses that mixed with her tears, she knew it wasn’t enough but that’s the only way to show to Yuri how sorry she was right now. She kept kisses the same spot, hoping it will wash the pain away. Yoona landed her lips on Yuri lips. She felt Yuri flinched again but Yuri didn’t pull away. Yoona move her lips softly, she kisses Yuri lips slowly and full with love in it but Yuri didn’t kiss her back, instead Yuri stay frozen and composed. Tears keep running down on Yuri’s face, she felt it. She felt Yoona’s love but she’s afraid. She’s just afraid Yoona will change again.

Yoona wanted Yuri to kiss her back. She wanted to feel Yuri’s love. She nibble Yuri’s lips slowly and asking for an entrance. She nibble it and kiss Yuri’s lips softly again and never thought of stopping. After a while nibbling Yuri lips, Yoona start to feel her heart shattered when Yuri didn’t kiss her back. As Yoona slowly pull away from the kiss, Yuri catch Yoona lips and slowly kiss Yoona back. Yoona sighed when Yuri kisses her back.

They kiss each other slowly and softly. Those kisses are full with love. Yoona who wanted to feel Yuri’s warmth pulled Yuri closer without pulling away from each other lips and made Yuri sit on her thigh. She hug Yuri’s slim waist and pulled Yuri closer to her till there no space between their bodies. Yuri throw her arms around Yoona’s neck and tighten her hugs.

They kissed until they’re out of breath. They’re panting hard and rest on each other forehead. Yoona stares deep into Yuri eyes and Yuri did the same to Yoona. “I’m sorry baby.” Yoona give a peck on Yuri’s lips. Yuri put her head at the crook of Yoona’s neck and hugs Yoona tightly.

“I just worried about you. I miss you.. I miss you so much Yoong.” Yuri said at the crook of Yoona’s neck. She snuggles closer and breath heavily at Yoona’s neck.

“I know baby. I’m sorry and I miss you too. I’m sorry. I’m sorry. Please don’t tell me to stay away. You know I can’t. Please baby. I’m so--sorry.” Yoona cried and tighten her hugs. From there, Yuri knew how sorry Yoona was and decided to forgive Yoona and hoping this incident won’t happen again.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Present Days

But after tonight everything will change Yuri has made up her mind to left Yoona and left all the sweet memories behind. All the hit, all the pain that Yoona cause made her choose this way. Now that she know the reason why Yoona been missing for few days then came back home then missing again. She found out with her own eyes that her love ones cheated on her.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Yesterday Morning

“Where are you going Yul?” Sooyoung ask her.

“I’m going back home. She’s probably looking for me”

“What! Are you kidding me Kwon Yuri! She hit you for god sake! Look at you! Look at all the bruises that she causes you! You run away from her yet you going back to her! What is wrong with you Kwon Yuri!” Sooyoung shout at her. Yuri remains silence and stuffs all her clothes in her bag. Sooyoung wanted to burst out again but Hyoyeon hold her and calm her down.

“Yuri ah.. Don’t you think she’s going over the limit?” Ask Hyoyeon

“Hyoyeon ah.. I love her so much. I can’t leave her alone. You know what will happen if I left her alone.” Yuri said calmly

“Yuri ah.. She’s not Yoona that we used to know. Yoona that we use---.”

“No! She’s still there! She’s still there..” Yuri shouts. She keep nodding and wiped her tears and continued packing up.

“What if she’s not there?” Hyoyeon ask her

“It’s what if.. What if Hyoyeon ah..” With that statement Yuri went out from their guest room and went back her house.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Yoonyul’s House

 

Yuri walked to their house and see Yoona’s heel and a man shoes. Yuri’s heart starts to pound rapidly. The thought of someone else inside the house with Yoona has made her lose her breath. Yuri barge into their house and went to their room and what she see breaks her into million pieces. Yoona is sleeping with her “ex-boyfriend”, Lee Seung Gi. Yuri stared at the sleeping figure till one of them sense Yuri presence inside the room.

“Yuri ah.” Seung Gi said with shock faced. Seung Gi deep voice waked Yoona up and Yoona eyes went out from their socket when she saw Yuri standing at the door.

“Yuri ah..” Yoona called her softly. Yuri stunned and didn’t move.

“Yuri ah..” Yoona called her again.

Tears start to run down on her face and she start to chuckle sadly. She walked out from their room. She heard Yoona called her loudly. “YURI!” She continued walking and ignore Yoona call. She heard a loud footstep approaching her. She’s too tired to turn her back and ignore the loud footstep.

Suddenly someone’s wrapped arms around her waist and hug her tightly. “Yuri. Stop. Let me explain Yul.”

“There’s nothing to explain Yoong.” Yuri said softly while crying.

“Yes there is. Please hear me. Please!” Yoona begged her

“Am I just a game Yoong? A game that you would have fun with it then put me to shame Yoong?” Yuri said to her.

“No Yul. No. I’m sorry Yul. Please let me explain. Please.” Yoona said softly.

“Is he the reason you never came home? Is he the reason you changed Yoong?” Yuri ask her. Yoona can’t answer Yuri question because part of it is the truth. “I guess he is.” Yuri smile sadly and slowly untangled Yoona arms. She walked forward lifelessly leaving Yoona behind.

“YURI ! PLEASE LET ME EXPLAIN ! PLEASE !” Yoona shout. “Please let me explain. I- I- I love you..” With that Yuri slowly walked out from Yoona’s vision.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Hyoyoung’s House

Yuri sat in front of HyoYoung house. She hugged her knees and cried in the rain. She cried and cried till there no tears anymore.

“Yuri ah..” Sooyoung called her and extend her hand to Yuri. Yuri looked at her. Sooyoung in wet and drenched went out to get her. Yuri grabs Sooyoung hand and hug her.

“Soo—Sooyoung ah.. Yo—Yoona cheat--ted on m—me.” Yuri cried in Sooyoung arm.

“Yuri ah, come let’s get you inside.” Sooyoung brought her inside and she tells everything to Sooyoung.

 

----------------------------------------------------------

 

Present Days

Yuri keeps on crying and the thought of Yoona made her hurt even more. “I miss you.. the old you..” With that Yuri slowly drifted to her dreamland without knowing a bizarre is going to happen.

 

 

-TBC-

--------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Author Note; Here's the first one. More to come. Peace!