Never too late

After All
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shin Hye was struggling to be free from Minho’s hold. “What are you doing? Let me go!” she shouted. “I should be the one to ask you that. What are you doing? Are you on your right mind Shin Hye?” he asked. “Minho ssi, don’t speak in riddles. Tell me what’s this all about so we can settle this once and for all” she blurted out.

 

“About you and Geun Suk? What happened? Do you love him? What games are you playing at? How can you say yes to him?” said Minho. He was shouting now, his stares demanding for an answer. Shin Hye just smiled at him sarcastically and said “ Are you aware of what your asking just now? What right do you have to ask me these? Were through. What I do with my life doesn’t concern you anymore. What paths I take, you don’t have any right to interfere”

 

“You cannot say yes to him or to any other men” he said. His voiced cracked and all the anger now gone. “ Why, why can’t I ? Do you think I’m still the same naïve girl who just follows you? You broke up with me.  you chose this path. We all have choices. And you chose to let me go “ then Shin Hye turned her back on him.

 

She was wiping her tears and then added “ I want to find my own happiness. I want to create new memories. Something that will linger. I’ve changed. I want someone who will be there not only when things are convenient but most specially when they are not and I will also do the same for him” then she looked at him “ I don’t think at this point in time, can think of other man to love, but Geun Suk oppa”

 

“You don’t love him Shin Hye, I know it. When we kissed, I am sure you still love me” said Minho.

 

“ How dare you ,again assume that you know my feelings? You don’t know what’s inside my heart Minho ssi and about that kiss, I can kiss any other man with the same passion as I kissed you and feel nothing “ she said confidently.

 

Stunned with what she said, he pulled her closed and kissed her. His intention is to hurt her for saying those words. He kissed her aggressively and Shin Hye was struggling. He pinned her hands on her back and continue to kiss her  until it was beginning to be gentle. He let go of her hands and put his hands on her nape to deepen their kiss. While the other hand is on her waist, pulling her closer to him. Shin hye’ s hand stopped struggling and she put her hand on his back, it.

 

When their kiss ended, Minho just held her in a tight embrace. “ Don’t leave me Shin Hye, don’t ever think of falling in love with other man. Call me selfish, but I can’t take it. I love you , Shin hye” . Shin Hye tightly wrapped her hands on his waist and said “ I cannot hurt Geun Suk oppa” then she pulled free from his embrace. “I am sorry Oppa, I cannot hurt him. He deserves more “ then left Minho alone.

 

Shin Hye run to her room. She buried her face in the pillow and cried. I’m such a bad person. I am sorry for hurting you Minho Oppa, but It will be unfair for Geun Suk to be hurt like this. Then she drifted off to sleep in tears. 

 

Minho was in his room trying to comprehend what happened. Both of them still love each other but she chose Geun Suk? Out of what? Pity? He vows to get her again. At all cost even head on with Geun Suk. The teenager Minho was coming back again. The possessive and Jealou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter