Rainbow After the Storm

After All
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shin Hye was waiting for Minho to call her but the whole day has passed, no calls. She has been sad the whole day but she still needs to work. Despite her lack of sleep, she still manage to teach. Good thing, they were scheduled for an exam today, thus all she have to do is to watch over her students while taking exam. Heong Soon noticed something different in her but he just took the exam. After an hour, she collected all their test papers and started to go to the faculty room to start checking the test papers.

 

HS was just behind her and asked her “ Are you ok? You seemed sad today, teacher” he said. “ I’m ok. I’m just a bit tired “ said Shin Hye. Then she left him alone in the corridor.

 

Shin hye started checking the test papers when HS appeared again. This time, he brought coffee and sandwich. “ I think you need some refreshment and I thought of buying this. “ he said. “ Thank you Heong Soon, you shouldn’t have to do this, then she continued “ Heong Soon, why do you keep on doing this? Don’t you have anything better to do? “ she asked. “ I don’t know. I guess I’m starting to like my teacher “ he said. “But I don’t like you, that’s for one and I have a boyfriend and I am your teacher. No matter what you do, It will be impossible for me to like you” she said. “ I love my boyfriend and you barely knew me. Minho & I have known each other almost half of our lives” she added and HS was quiet. Shin Hye started to cry and Heong Soon was puzzled why she was crying. He doesn’t know what to do. This is the first time he saw someone cry like that, specially someone special to him. When Shin Hye stopped crying, she forced a smile to HS “ We fight last night. And until now he haven’t texted me yet. Well I am partly at fault and partly his. But this is the first time he didn’t make a move to iron out our differences and I’m afraid of what gonna happen next “ she confessed. “ Sorry for telling this to you but I just want you to understand, whatever you do, it will lead to nowhere. Just focus on your study” she said.

 

“ I guess I’m starting to like you because you’re like my girl friend before. She left because she hast to study abroad. I went there for a while, to be with her, but I guess her priorities changed. And from then on, I haven’t found any reason to live. Whatever I do, my parents don’t heed. She’s the only one who cares for me. When I saw you, I felt that you’re someone who will genuinely care for me” he said.

 

“But I do, I do care. But not on the same level you’re looking for. I care for you as a teacher to a student, I care for you as a friend or even as a old sister. But not as what you imagine and believe me, this is the best way” said Shin Hye.

 

“ I guess I was rejected “ said HS “ No, I didn’t reject you. We can still be friends but only that, no more, no less “ she said.

 

She didn’t noticed that it was past 7 already. “Look at the time. I guess I have to continue doing this tomorrow “ said Shin Hye.  Heong Soon stood up also, then he said “ Thank You Ms. Park , for shedding light to my life. I think I’m been lurking in the dark for so long and was just thinking of my own misery. Thanks ! I really appreciate that “ he said “ But I have one request “ he said, “Can I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter