Long Distance Love Affair

After All
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho received her message. He replied to Shin Hye “ I will make it my business to miss you 24/7. Take care. Call me when you arrived in the Philippines” he said. Minho looked at the pictures of him and Shin hye. They were cute pictures. He had them developed and he placed it all over their hiding place. Some where blown up pictures of Shin Hye alone, or with him. Minho will use this pictures to overcome his sadness.

 

It was mid afternoon when Korean Air touched down Manila, Philippines. Immediately, Shin Hye opened her celphone and send a text message to Minho “ Oppa, I am here. We just arrived in Manila. The weather is fine. Our flight was slightly delayed. I miss you Oppa” then her mom called her signalling her to get her luggage from the compartment.

 

The house they were going to live is an hour away from the airport. It was a good place and the houses are big. Shin Hye was in awe when she saw the entire house. It belongs to a rich family wherein her dad’s company was just renting for ex-pats like him.

 

She has her own room and they have swimming pool. Much to her surprise, she liked their house. And then they also have a car provided by her dad’s company. It was a luxurious house. This was better than their house in Korea.

 

She was unpacking her clothes when her phone rang. She got excited when the caller ID registered Minho’s name “ Hello, Oppa. How are you? I missed you “ she said. “ Shin hye, I am fine. How was your flight? I’m starting to miss you” he confessed. Then he heard her sob.. She was crying. “Oppa, do you think we can bear to be apart? I am scared Oppa. Scared that you will find other girl in Korea. More mature than me, prettier and when you go to college “ said Shin Hye. “Don’t be scared , your Oppa will not even look at them. I’ll wait for you and that’s a promise. Always wear the ring I gave you”

 

That was how it turned out. Every day, they will call each other. Telling each other how they missed each other and how painful their situation is.

 

During Christmas, Shin Hye’s family was not able to go back to Korea due to her dad’s busy schedule. They called each other and sent each other gifts packages. Min Ho sent a package for Shin Hye containing a necklace, few Korean goodies and he sent her a collection of all their pictures together. Shin Hye on the other hand sent personalized baseball cap, T shirt and a personalized pillow with her face as the design. She inserted a note “ Oppa, every time you see this pillow, always hug it. That way you will miss me less “

 

Almost all occasions, they were like that.

 

It was Summer of 2008 when Shin Hye felt som

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter