Dear Teacher

After All
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was first day of school and Shin Hye was just too excited. She will be teaching Senior High School. It was just odd that she is too young to teach them. They looked like adults already.

 

When she entered the room, most of the students sat up straight and greeted her while there were bunch of students who just remained talking and as if they didn’t saw her. She went to their place and said “ Are you done talking to each other? The class is about to start ?” then one by one, they went back to their seat and she found herself in front of their leader. He was not looking at her but instead he was just scribbling on his notes. When he raised his head, he was looking at her. He smiled and said “Anneong , Dear Teacher “ and then he sat up straight. She felt something is wrong with this student.

 

Shin Hye introduced herself and  started to call each student so that they can make a brief introduction about themselves. She is happy that most of the kids were really smart and also she love their spirit. Everyone else have introduced themselves except for the same guy. “ You there, you haven’t introduced yourself yet “ said Shin Hye. Then he stood up and went in front of her. “Anneong, classmates, Anneong my dear Teacher, I am Kim Heung Soo” then turning to Park Shin Hye “Don’t try too hard Dear Teacher, I may not like it” then he smiled and went back to his seat.

 

The others were laughing since they know his character already. Shin Hye was too pissed with the Kim Heung Soo that without even starting the school year, she wants to flunk him. Then her students asked something from her. They will ask question and she will answer.

 

One student ask about her age, “ Yah, you don’t ask a lady about her age, but I anyway, I am turning 24 “ she answered

 

The one asked if she has a boyfriend. When this was asked, Kim Heung Soo looked at her and said “ Yes, I have a boy friend “

 

Then girls were giggling “Can we meet him? How did you met?” then Shin Hye said, “Girls, we can discuss about it some other time. But for the meantime, let’s properly start the class. She is teaching English since she was fluent given that it’s her major. When the bell rang, she just reminded them on their homework and they went out of the room.

 

She was sitting on her desk, writing something on her teaching plan when she noticed that Kim Heung Soo was still there, looking at her. He stood up and stand in front of her desk, leaning

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter