In Denial

After All
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two weeks have passed, Geun Suk was in the airport already, ready to fly back to Korea. He was in the Business class. He was still thinking about what happened the other week. He has been getting constant update from his spy. He asked him to stop already. He had enough and the more he reports their whereabouts, the more he is hurting. He was deeply engross with his thinking when he didn’t notice that  someone was already talking to him “ Excuse me, can you let me pass” the girl was impatient already.

 

When she sat beside him, She said “ Thank You” sarcastically. Geun Suk was staring in disbelief why she  seemed to be pissed. They were filling up their travel documents when she peeked into his documents. His name was Jang Geun Suk. The name was familiar. She heard it from his dad one time. Wasn’t he the man she was going to marry? Then she just shrugged her shoulders. We’ll I don’t like him to start with. He seems rude , arrogant but he is hot.. She said to herself .

 

The flight was ok. She once again excused herself since she has to go to the lavatory. Geun Suk was pissed already because of this girl and said “Can’t you stay put?” and then she just smiled at him, wanting to annoy him more. Accidentally, she dropped her travel docs and he picked it up. Her name was Yoo He Yi. “I wonder why that name ring a bell” he said to himself and  placed it on her seat and closed his eyes and thinking of what to do next.

 

When their plane landed safely, she called her Dad immediately. “Appa, I’m back in Korea. Did you know? I met Geun Suk. We have same flight but he didn’t know me. Is this the reason why you asked me to comeback?” she asked. “He Yi, his dad and I agreed on this along time ago.  I asked your driver to fetch you. We’ll schedule dinner with Jang Family soon.

 

Geun Suk decided to drop by the office since it was too early. Minho was still in his office when he arrived. He greeted Minho, pretending that nothing is wrong. “My friend, how are you? I missed you. Btw, hows my girl. Did you take care of her?” she asked. Minho was silent. He didn’t know how to answer. “Let’s have dinner tonight ok. Lets meet there at 7. I’ll text the place later. ? “ then leave Minho’s office and went to his own office. He then called Shin Hye “ Shin Hye, your Oppa just arrived. Did you missed me?” he asked, then before she can answer, “I’ll pick you up later. Let’s have dinner. I missed you and I love you” then ended their conversation.

 

Geun Suk picked her up around 6pm. He kissed her on the cheeks when he saw her. Both her parents were out when he arrived. He brought a small package for he. “ Open it, Shin Hye, and when she opened it, it was a ring , clad in diamond. “I got this when I was in Tokyo. Btw, this is limited edition and I got it just for you. Come on, well be late “ he said

 

Shin Hye was being too uncomfortable the whole time. She was quiet. She want

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter