Caught in the Act

After All
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shin Hye dressed carefully for today. Today is the start of her training and orientation. She was early in school. Too excited to start. For her, teaching is a vocation. She remembered how she teaches Minho despite that he is 3 years older than her. In fairness to him, he was intelligent but he is such a lazy kid. Happy go lucky. She’s afraid to meet students like him.

 

Some of her co-teachers arrived in the venue already. So far, everything was going right. It was lunch time when the directress declared that they will be capping the day. The next seminar is two days from now.

 

Since it’s too early, she texted Minho. He was in the office already. He was assigned in New Business Channels. His main role is to expand the network of JBS group, the empire owned by Jang Family. “Oppa, I’m through with the seminar. Where are you? Let’s have lunch together “ she sent it and after few minutes, he was calling her already. “ I’m sorry, babe , but I will be having lunch with the directors today. Since Geun Suk is not around, I’m kindda busy but lets just have dinner tonight. At my house. Ok? “ said Minho. “Well, I’m quite disappointed” then she laughed “ I’m just kidding. I’ll just go home. Fetch me ok?” then she just went to the nearest mall and bought something for Minho. She bought a gold pen and ask the sales lady to engrave their initials on the pen LMH & PSH  and then she asked her to wrap it.

 

She was on her way home, when Geun Suk was calling her. She doesn’t know how to react or how to communicate with him. She just sent a message and said, “ I am sorry Oppa, I cant answer you right now. I’m in a middle of seminar” and she sent the message.

 

She went out of the taxi and went straight home. Geun Suk called someone and asked Shin Hye’s where abouts. “She went to school Sir, I asked the guards and it seems she attended the seminar. Then just went to the mall and buy something and now she’s home” and then Geun Suk put the phone down. “Maybe she’s just tired. I’ll call her later “ but deep inside his heart, he felt hurt.

 

Minho was able to get his new car. It was black and heavily tinted. Very manly. He texted Shin Hye and said he’s waiting outside. Shin Hye was just dressed casually, jeans and shirt and she just put on knitted sweater. When she went outside her house, No indication of Min ho being there aside from the black car in front of their house.

 

Minho was amused that Shin Hye was looking for signs of him. She called him and said “Oppa, where are you? I’m here in front of ou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter