Storm

After All
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello Friends, Due to lack of ideas for this story line, I was having a hard time updating this story. The cuteness of our Couple is affecting me ( in a good way since I was able to write ONE TRUE LOVE ). Hope you like this one. 

 

=======================

“Ok Ajhussi.  Thank you” he ended their conversation. He learned that Lee Min Ho was based in US prior returning to Korea, his dad was involved in a scandal and he was working in JBS. He was leaving close to Shin Hye’s house and they are putting up a new business together with his dad and it was promising. Kim Heong Soon smiled. At least, he knows how to play his cards well.

 

The following day, Kim Heong Soon didn’t report to school. Shin Hye asked his classmates what happened but they don’t know why he was absent. It was a protocol for advisers to text the parents of absent students specially if no advise. She got no reply from his parents. When she tried to call, they were ignoring her calls. Shin Hye thought that his parents are either too busy or they don’t care for Heong Soon.

 

That day, Shin Hye was on her way home when a car stopped by. When it opened, she was surprised to see Heong Soon driving. “Yah, why didn’t you come to school. I texted your parents and even call them but they didn’t reply. He just smiled and said, “Well, I’d be surprised if they replied or even answered your call. But the fact that they didn’t I’m not surprised at all. Can I offer you a lift? “ said HS. “No thanks, I’d rather take a cab. Besides, I need to buy something “ she said. “Ok teacher, see you tomorrow then, I’ll be in classs. Thanks for worrying about me” and he left. Shin Hye hailed a taxi and went to a book store. She run out of materials for their school project and she needs to buy office supplies as well. She’s not aware that Heong Soon was following her. His car behind the taxi she’s riding.

 

When the taxi stopped in front of the book store, Shin Hye immediately went inside. She doesn’t want to miss her bus going home. She texted Minho, informing him that she’s on a book store and will be home as soon as she finished her shopping.

 

She didn’t received any reply yet from Minho. “ He must be busy “ she said to herself. After getting what’s on her list, she went to the cashier. Since it’s weekend, the queu was kinda long. She patiently waited for her turn. Without her knowing, Kim Heong Soon was behind her already. “Hello Teacher, I didn’t knew you’ll be coming here “ he said.  “Oh hello Heung Soon. You didn’t come to school but we always bumped into each other. What are you doing here?” she asked.

 

“Do you want an honest answer?” he said. “Of course, why would you lie” she said. “ Well, I’ve been following you around “ he said. “ Why would you do that? The best thing you can do is to go to school, study and pass the senior high” she said “ and may I remind you that I am your teacher, ok ?” she said, sounding too irritated with her student. It was her turn already. After paying, she immediately went out and waited for a taxi. She doesn’t want to bumped into HS again.

 

“Teacher, come on, I’ll send you home” he said from behind. “ No, I can manage. You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter