Growing Old with You

After All
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello Chingus, sorry for not updating this. Honestly, I initially thought of not updating this anymore but since I started doing this, I feel I need to be responsible for giving you a good story and an ending for this. Please bear with me. I hope you will like this one. The story is not over yet. I am just contemplating the plot. Please give you suggestions.  God Bless you all! 

=============================================================================================

 

Shin Hye left Minho’s house early morning since they will be going to their respective work. Minho accompanied her going home. He texted her parents the previous night so they will not worry. Her dad was so furious. When she entered their house, her parents were awake already. “ You brat, drinking until you’re unable to go home. Good thing Minho is always there. You haven’t thought of the risk? “ said her mom. “ I’m sorry Appa, Omma, but can we spare this for later. I have to prepare. I need to go to school  and Oppa has meeting today. We’re running late ok “ then she smiled. 

 

Minho bid goodbye to her parents and before he left, “ Yah, no more repetition of last night. You can’t drink unless I am with you. You’re parents are right. By the way, my parents will still come over on Sunday or you want to cancel it?” he said, wanting to . 

 

“Oppa, we talked about it already. I said yes. Why are you still bringing it back. You always bear grudges “ she said. “ I’m just teasing you. I won’t be able to bring you to school. I’m really running late. Geun Suk has been texting me already. I think it’s not just about work. He seemed furious over something. Call me when you reach school. And don’t mingled with that freak student of yours , ok? “he reminded her. “ Ok, bye, Oppa. I love you “ and he kissed her quick and left. 

 

When Minho arrived at the office, Geun Suk was too furious. It seemed their engagement party with He Yi has been arranged. He was so pissed but he cannot defy his parents. This is the reason why he was calling Minho non stop. “ I don’t know what to do. I don’t even like that girl. But my hands are tied. I hate these arranged marriages “ he said. “Yah, you have a choice. We always have a choice. It’s all about your happiness or about your future. You know how callous your dad is. He can disown you if you defy his will. If you can fight your dad, make him bend in accordance to what you want, then you can choose not to marry her but as early as now, if you can’t, then just follow his will. You can divorce her after sometime or you can learn to love her in time” said Minho. Geun Suk looked at him, “My friend, you just make it more complicated and now I am even more confused. Come on, let’s continue working. I’ll think about it later”  said Geun Suk. 

 

Later that day, Heong Soon went inside the faculty room and talk to Shin Hye “ Can I talk to you Ms. Park, this is something important “ and then Shin Hye smiled at him and said “Sure, no problem. What is it?” 

 

“Sorry, for causing you all the trouble. I just realized that I have been such a pain and thank you for not giving up on me. Please extend also my apology to your boyfriend. I know he’s not happy with the way I treated you, and I promise you, I’ll do my best to graduate this year and eventually go to college” said Heong Soon. Shin Hye smiled at him “thanks for coming into your senses. I’m just glad that finally, you started looking forward and talking about your future. Don’t worry about Minho, I talked to him already. and If you want we can go out together. If your comfortable with that, then we can schedule it” and then HS said “Now, I really envy him. I just wished I met you earlier and my life was not a chaotic as now. Maybe you have seen me differently. I Promise you, I will do my best in college and when we see each other again, you’ll no longer see as the spoiled , trouble maker Heong Soon, but someone whom you can be proud of” and She extended her hand to him “ it’s a deal” and then he took her hand and smiled at her. 

 

Later that night, Geun Suk and He Yi together with their parents met for a dinner. Both of them were silent while their parents were discussing the details of their engagement. Geun Suk was just playing with his food. He Yi was glancing at him. He seemed to be so disinterested in this engagement but on He Yi’s part, she cannot defy what her parents want and admittedly, she has learned to like him. But she knows that he’s not a bit interested with her. 

 

Geun Suk put down the fork he’s using and leaned over He Yi, ”Let’s  sneak outside” and then he helped her get up from her seat like a real gentleman. He Yi knows that he’s just doing this in front of their parents. “ Aboeji,  we’ll just go outside “ and then as soon as they were out of the private room, Geun Suk went out of the restaurant and took out his cigarette. He Yi followed him. “Don’t play games with me Geun Suk. If you don’t want this engagement, then tell your parents but don’t make it look like I’m the one who wants this marriage” said He Yi. “Good thing, that we have in common. I am telling you that I don’t want this engagement but I cannot defy my parents. I will marry you, not because I like you but because of our company merging as one. I am a business man and sooner or later, I will inherit all of these. I am just protecting my inheritance. Nothing more, nothing less “ said Geun Suk.  

 

“Wow! You’re too honest. What if I told my parents that I don’t have plans on marrying you. That I am in love with someone else? What will you do?” she asked. “Both of us know how powerful our parents are. This is not marriage, but a business partnership” he replied, and then added “ and whatever I do, outside that business partnership, is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter