More drama

Stop denying and kiss me.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan’s POV

"Luhan were you crying?" Kai asked as soon as I reached inside the room. "

No." I lied. I threw myself on bed and covered my face with the blanket.

"Whatever." Kai replied.

Suddenly we heard rough knocks on the room's door. Kai jumped of his study desk and opened the door. I got up slowly from bed to see who was it.

"YOU JERK!" I heard Minseok’s voice. I quickly moved to the door. I found Minseok crushing Kai’s shirt between his fingers and hand while pushing him roughly towards the wall. I stood there just watching in shock.

"HEY ARE YOU CRAZY?! GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME!" Kai shouted.

"Shut your bloody mouth." Minseok replied with a freaking creepy whispering.

"Minseok what are you doing?" I asked.

Minseok looked at me while still clasping into Kai’s shirt. "Luhan, he knows about us." He said more calmly.

My jaw dropped from the news.

Minseok looked back at Kai with sharp eyes. "Do you know that I can kill you with just one fist?" Minseok was speaking with an intense tone and glaring sharply into Kai’s eyes in a way that I have never seen on Minseok before. Kai didn't reply. "Tell me w......." before Minseok can complete his sentence, Kai kicked him in the balls hardly which made Minseok drop Kai from his grip. Kai fell on the floor and Minseok screamed in pain. Kai tried to get up and escape, but the moment he stood up, Minseok regained his consciousness and quickly grabbed Kai’s hair tightly and punched him in the face while letting go of him. Kai flew across the room and landed on his hip hardly which made him moan loudly in pain. Minseok rushed towards Kai while folding his fingers into the palm of his left hand getting ready to hit Kai once more. I rushed towards Minseok and blocked his way. I quickly held his shoulder with my hand while deeply looking into his eyes.

"Minseok. This is enough. You will kill him if you hit him more." I bit my lower lip hoping that Minseok would listen to me.

"Luhan. He... he..." His voice was trembling. "He is dating my sister and he told her about us." Minseok spoke softly to me.

"What?" I frowned. The girl that Kai was talking about was Minseok’s sister? Oh . I tried to get shocked later about what I just heard and think of a way to calm Minseok down first. "Ahh.... Minseok please don't hit him anymore, not for his sake but for your sake, okay?"

"But..... he was spying on us and acted as if he doesn't know anything. And he knew that the girl he was dating is my sister and he didn't tell me at all. And what's worse, he went and told her everything. Luhan, I'm going to be in deep if my parents knew."

"I'm sorry that happened and you have a point but don't make your self go through the same thing from 2 years again, when you almost killed someone. You don't want that to happen again, right?"

Minseok nodded and relaxed his hand.

"Now just go ask him why he did that, okay?"

"Okay." Minseok replied and removed my hand off his shoulder then started approaching Kai slowly. He then sat next to the Kai in pain on the floor while glaring at him.

"Why didn't you tell me that you are dating my sister?"

"Bec.... be....." Kai couldn’t speak from pain."Because.... s.. she told me... not to tell you."

"Why did you spy on us and act so innocent? Why did you tell my sister?" Minseok spoke aggressively.

"I.. I did it as a favor." Kai answered still in pain.

"Favor? What favor? For who?" Minseok started getting angry again.

"A friend asked me.... to do it."

"What? Who?"

"Ahhh......." Kai couldn’t answer.

"Ha? WHO? WHO TOLD YOU TO DO IT?" Minseok raised his voice in anger.

"I can't tell you."

"Then you are lying!" Minseok moved his face close to Kai’s face while crushing his shirt between his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter