Friends again

Stop denying and kiss me.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan’s POV

Since I was late I couldn’t find a place near the stage to stand in, so I just stood far away, but I can still see Minseok’s eyes clearly. All my attention was grabbed by Minseok only that I didn’t even bother to look at the other band members. I just locked my eyes on him because this whole week I couldn’t look at him at all so I missed looking at him so much.

The music started to play and finally Minseok started to sing.

His voice is the most beautiful voice I have ever heard in my whole entire life.

As usual my heart started beating faster and I felt my body getting warmer. I’m not looking for the reason why my body is like that anymore because I got used to it. It is because whenever I see Minseok or even listen to him talk makes me like that.

He was singing *Far away* by Hong Daekwang but they replaced the violin with the guitar.

I loved it. His voice was just incredible and his feelings were even more incredible, that I almost cried from the warmth in his voice. His voice also has this crack at the end of each note which was very charming.  The place was in complete silence. I bet everyone enjoyed listening to Minseok’s singing voice as much as I did.

The moment the music stopped, the room was on fire. Everyone was clapping as hard as they could and screaming girls filled the space. I just stood still in my place without moving looking at Minseok while smiling wishing he would sing more. He was smiling widely while bowing to the crowd. He must’ve been really happy seeing everyone impressed by his singing.

I was waiting for him to come and talk to me when he got off the stage but everyone was gathered around him and he didn’t even bother looking at me. I was really annoyed so I forced my legs to move out of that place. I sat on a bench outside and started thinking about Minseok, as usual.

Few minutes later, I saw Minseok running towards me.

“Why did you go? Why didn’t you wait for me?” Minseok said while he was approaching me out of breath.

“It was very crowded. I get annoyed from crowd places.” I answered. He sat next to me looking straight forward. He was catching his breath. “Why are you running?”

“Because I thought you went to your room so I wanted to catch you before reaching there.”

“Oh.”

“But you should’ve waited for me to come and talk to you.”

“You were too busy, so I thought that you forgot about me already.” I was talking with a slight angry tone.

“No I didn’t.” He replied. We kept silent for a moment.

“So why did you ask me to come?” I finally broke the ice.

“I wanted to…… apologize for what I said last time. My words were extremely harsh. I’m sorry.” He explained so softly. I couldn’t help but forgive him.

“Okay, you’re forgiven.” We giggled.

“This whole week I was thinking so much about what you said last time and I thought maybe you don’t really have feelings for me. Maybe you see me as a really close friend because we got along so easily. So maybe, I’m saying just maybe, what if you are mistaken.” He said awkwardly. It was just so embarrassing. He still doesn’t want to accept my feelings. What am I supposed to say or do now? Shall I just agree with what he is saying or just approve to him my feelings?

“Ummmm…. I don’t know but since you don’t want to accept it, lets just act as if nothing happened and become friends like how we used to be.” My heart was in pain saying those words because I wanted him to be more than just a friend.

“Okay fine.” He was smiling at me. “Honestly, I missed talking to you so much this week and I missed fooling around with you. Now I can finally relax.”

“Me too. I missed you.” I said it so awkwardly. “I mean I missed talking to you too and hanging out with you and stuff like that, friend.” I had on a fake smile but I was happy that at least I can talk to him and watch him like before.

“So shall we go out now and party?”

“Party? Where exactly?”

“Shall we go play soccer?”

“But no one plays soccer at this time, we will be alone.”

“Well Luhan, that is even better. No fights with the other team and . We can just relax.”

“Okay fine, lets go.”

“Asssssaaa”

 

Xiumin’s POV

“So when is your next performance?” Luhan asked while we were on our way to the field.

“I don’t know yet. Tomorrow the o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter