Still denying

Stop denying and kiss me.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Xiumin’s POV

"I love you, Minseok."Luhan said.

My mind went spinning around. No one ever told me this sentence. No one. Not my mother, not my father, and not even my sister. Well, maybe my father said it once or twice while arguing but not as passionate and sincere as Luhan. No one ever told me "I love you Minseok." Luhan said it so sweetly. It was so overwhelming for me but in the best way it could ever be. I found a tear rolling down my cheeks. I quickly moved my head down towards Luhan’s neck and buried my face between his neck and shoulder. I embraced him with both of my arms and hugged him tightly. He moved his arms around my back while patting gently.

I wanted time to stop at that exact moment.

I think I love him. I love Luhan. But I just couldn’t tell him that I do.

We stayed in our place for a while and then decided to go get ready for our lectures.

The smile i had on wouldn't fade away. Remembering that the person I love, loves me back made me the happiest person on earth. Literally the happiest person on earth. I walked around campus with the headphones inside of my ears while playing some sweet love songs that I hated before because I was lonely. But now I have someone who loves me. I smile widely at that thought. As soon as I reached to the class, I texted Luhan because I already missed him.

Musicfreak: I already miss you Lugee. (6:57)

Girlsdaylovaa: No no I miss you more baozi ♡ (6:58)

Musicfreak: haha I don't think so. (6:58)

Girlsdaylovaa: No. Wanna fight? (6:58)

Musicfreak: hehe fine. You win. I'm too lazy to argue. What are you doing now? (6:59)

Girlsdaylovaa: Thinking about you. (6:59)

Musicfreak: Good. Don't think of anyone else except me. Okay? (7:00)

Girlsdaylovaa: Even if I want to think about someone else my mind won't stop thinking of you so don't worry. :) (7:00)

Musicfreak: . I'm blushing in class Lugee stop it. (7:01)

Girlsdaylovaa: Oohhh I want to seee. I love the way you look when you blush. So cute. (7:01)

Musicfreak: oh god Luhan. Seriously stop flirting. I don't want to get laughed at. Do whatever you want when we are alone. ;) (7:02)

Girlsdaylovaa: Hehe okay my Seoki. (7:02)

Musicfreak: Ah right, today at pink panda I will sing you a song. So concentrate with each word because it comes out from my heart and it is sincere. Okay? (7:03)

Girlsdaylovaa: Okay. Thank you so much. :) (7:03)

Musicfreak: I got to go now. Bye Lugee. (7:03)

Girlsdaylovaa: Bye Seoki. (7:04)

End of conversation.

Luhan’s POV

"Kyungso. What's up?" I said as soon as I opened the door of my room to Kyungso.

"Can I stay here with you for a while?" Kyungso asked while getting in.

"Sure." I replied.

"My roommate went out and I have no close friends except you to visit. Because of that note I have been freaked out."

"What note?"

"Ummm hello? The creepy note that Lay found."

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Didn't anyone tell you about it? "

"No. What note?"

"Well, Lay found a note down at the dorm entrance saying that they will find us all and kill us all." Kyungso said while carrying fear in his eyes.

"What the hell?!" I felt my chest tighten from fear. Minseok said that everything will be just fine. And he didn't tell me anything about this. Why was he lying at me? I had to go see him right now and ask for the reason of his action. I totally ignored Kyungso and headed out of the room.

I knocked on Minseok’s room door.

"Luhan!" Minseok called my name in surprise when he opened the door for me.

"I need to talk to you, can you come out for a while?"

"Ya sure."

We walked outside the dorm hall quickly.

"Why didn't you tell me about the no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter