You are here so I'm safe

Stop denying and kiss me.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan’s POV

I woke up to a sweet scent. Without opening my eyes I can feel him here. I know this warm sweet scent of Minseok. I slowly opened my eyes. My heart skipped a beat when I saw Minseok sleeping right next to me on the same bed and his face was so close to mine. Rather than getting up quickly I just stayed in my place while gazing at Minseok, the most beautiful creature God created. I admired him. I couldn’t stop glazing at him. My hand reached his head and my fingers started rubbing his hair softly. I felt him wake up. He slowly opened his beautiful eyes and looked at me in admiration too. We were just silent while glazing at each other with love. He didn’t say a word and didn’t move a muscle.

At that moment I wanted to run away from the whole world and just stay like this with Minseok forever.

“Are you okay Lugee?” Minseok suddenly asked with a really low tone which was too y for me.

“Yes, I’m fine. But what are you doing here Baozi?” I asked not really caring about the answer because I was too distracted admiring every little thing in him.

“I was worried about you since yesterday when you passed out.” Minseok words brought me back to the world. I totally forgot about what happened yesterday at night. I remembered that ugly scene again and felt my chest tighten. I closed my eyes tightly from the painful memory.

“Luhan. Are you okay?”

I couldn’t reply to Minseok.

“Luhan. Luhan look at me!” Minseok sounded so worried.

I couldn’t help but to obey him. I opened my eyes and looked right through his eyes.

“Luhan I know that this reminds you of your mother.” He said and my eyes widened. How did he know what I was thinking of? No one in this entire universe understands me like that. “Everything will be okay Luhan.” Minseok started getting even more closer to me. His arms reached my neck and slipped under it. He pushed my head into his chest with his arm and started patting my back gently.

“Everything will be just fine.” Minseok said. My pain was magically going away gradually. It is all because of Minseok.

“Did you sleep the night next to me?” I asked Minseok really curious.

“No. I slept the night on your desk’s chair and when the morning came, Kai went to attend a lecture so I couldn’t resist sleeping next to you and look at you closely to make sure you are okay.”

My heart was melting from what he was saying. I feel loved.

“Thank you.” I didn’t know what to say except for that, but I was fanboying over him inside of me.

“It’s okay Lugee.

“What happened after I passed out?” I asked while still locked into his arms.

“We carried you into your room and discussed the matter.”

“Did you report it to anyone?”

“No.”

“No? Are you serious? What the hell? What about the girl?”

“We just ran away.”

“How can you? Why didn’t you even call the police or the ambulance?”

“We couldn’t.”

“What do you mean?”

“Something happened.”

“What happened?”

“Ahh…. We… “ He took a deep breath then completed. “We got caught.”

“WHAT?!” I said in horror but I still couldn’t free myself from his grip.

“The exact moment you passed out, one of them spotted us from afar and started approaching us so we carried you and ran as fast as we can to the dorm hall. They couldn’t follow us in because they didn’t have the entering card. They couldn’t see our faces so it is okay. Don’t worry we won’t be in trouble.”

“But what if…..”

“No Luhan everything will be just fine.” Minseok cut me off.

 

Xiumin’s POV

“No Luhan everything will be just fine.” I lied.

Flashback*

“We are in deep .” Kris said while trying to catch his breath. No one couldn’t say a thing from horror. The 12 of us were in Luhan’ and Kai’s room. Luhan passed out and we placed him on this bed.

“They didn’t see any of us. Right?” Beakhyun asked.

“Yes I think.” Kuyngoso answered him.

 “But if they did?” Lay asked.

“Then

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter