I really like you!

Stop denying and kiss me.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan’s POV

“LUHAN!” I heard Kai calling me in horror.

“What is wrong?” I asked with one eye opened only.

“Can’t you hear?”

I tried to fully wake up and focus. I then realized that the fire alarm was booming. I jumped off my bed and rushed outside the room with Kai as quickly as we can. I was outside the building in no time thankfully.

“Kai, have you seen Minseok?” I was worried about Minseok when I didn’t find him around.

“No. I didn’t see anyone of my friends.” Kai replied.

“LUHAN!” Someone called my name aloud. My eyes started searching for the voice calling me.

It was Minseok.

He was running towards. I smiled to him but he still had a serious face on and he was still running as fast as he can towards me. He wasn’t slowing down his speed even though he was just few meters away from me. He held me in suddenly. He wrapped both of his arms around me and pressed his chest through mine toughly.

“Ahh… Minseok….. what’s wrong?” I asked shocked from what just happened. Minseok wasn’t replying though. He was just so silent while hugging me. As usual I felt chills all over my body and my sweat glands started opening up.

I forgot about the world once again.

 He let go of me and looked at me with teary eyes. His eyes made me so worried.

“Minseok, are you okay? Why are your eyes teary? Ha?! What’s wrong?”

“It’s nothing. I was just worried about you.”

“Worried about me? Me?”

“Yes. I heard some people talking about someone dying so I was frightened that it might be…. Ahh… you.” He took a deep breath then completed. “When I saw you down here, I felt so relieved that you are safe that my eyes got teary.”

I couldn’t say anything. I didn’t know what to say. I couldn’t even keep my mind focused because of what Minseok told me. He was so worried about me. I was awed. Does that mean he really likes me?

All I could do was to hug him tightly and pat gently on his head with my fingers running through his hair.

“I’m fine Minseok.”

“Students.” We got distracted by the principle’s voice through the microphones in the campus. “Students attention. The fire is extinguished. Everyone can go back to their dorms. No building was on fire, it was only on the avenue of the campus. I’m very heartbroken to tell you this but one fellow student passed away by the fire. Please spend a minute of mourning to his soul.”

 

Everyone couldn’t stop talking about the dead person in campus even in lectures. This topic annoyed me so much. I felt so bad about it. And Minseok too was feeling really bad towards the person who died. Sadly I had to leave Minseok as soon as we went inside our dorms because I had a lecture but we were texting each other on Kakkotalk the whole time.

“You know what I heard?” Kyungso said while having lunch with me.

“What?” I replied.

“Someone from campus set the fire to kill that guy.”

“OMG. Really?!” I was shocked.

“I don’t know, It is just a rumor going around campus.”

“But what if it is true?”

“Then we will have a lot of drama on campus soon.”

“Oh no. I don’t need much more drama in my life.” I rolled my eyes.

“Ya like you being gay.” Kyungso was teasing me again.

“Man shut up. I told you I’m not gay.”

“Then why were you kissing Minseok? If you told me the truth about you two I will stop teasing you.”

“But first cross your heart that you won’t ever spread this around not even to Kai, okay?

“I cross my heart.” Kyungso drew a cross on his heart using his fingers.

“Okay. So….. ummmmm…” I was too nervous to explain our situation. “I don’t know how but I just fell for him and it appeared that Minseok unknowingly fell for me too.”   

“I knew it! So are you guys dating now or what?”

“I don’t know. I confessed to Minseok a long time ago and he rejected me then yesterday he confessed to me so we kissed but it is so awkward between us like I don’t know what is happing with us or what we are to each other even. It is just so complicated. Did you get anything of what I said?”

“Yes I did. I was kind of in your place in high school except that the guy I liked di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter