Falling Out

The Burden of Fame
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Min Ho sat quietly as his manager was reading him the riot act.  His head hurt from all the alcohol he consumed last night.

"Do you understand?"  Manager Won asked him. "You need to be more careful."

His and Lee Jung Ah's picture was plastered all over the news.  Both agencies had issued statements denying the rumors.  But the news and networking sites was still buzzing.

Lee Jung Ah was his co star in his latest movie.  He and Lee Jung Ah had met at the club by accident. They had exchanged a few words and she left with her entourage. However, someone had taken a picture of him leaning his head in to hear her voice over the club's loud music.  The angle made it look like they were having a love conversation.

If he had his wits about him, that would not have happened. But he was so blinded by the pain Shin Hye had inflicted...Shin Hye!  His head popped up. Oh god. She would have seen the headlines.  He had to call her and explain.

Min Ho picked his personal phone up and called Shin Hye.  Her phone went straight to voice message.

Frantic, Min Ho got up and headed for his room to get ready to go find her.

"Where are you going?"  His manager asked.  "I haven't finished lecturing you yet."

"Hyung, later.  I have to go.  There's someone I need to see."

"Did you not hear anything I just said?  You can't go out.  Reporters are watching your every move.  The agency wants you to stay put this weekend until the news dies down."

"Hyung.  I need to see Shin Hye, to explain."  He pleaded.

Manager Won looked at his charge.  He'd only been Lee Min Ho's manager for 3 years and in those three years, he had grown quite fond of the younger man.  Lee Min Ho was a nice, friendly guy.  Because of his popularity and the mobs of women he attracted, he didn't go out much.  He only had a few close family members and close friends that he saw regularly.  He was contented with that. He was a happy go lucky guy who enjoyed his work.

After his discharge from the military, Min Ho changed.  He approached his work with a new resolve.  He was fully focused,  professional, and business like.  He rarely took any time off.  He was determined to reach new heights in his career.  The only time he let his gaurd down was when he was with Park Shin Hye.

Manager Won had wondered why Min Ho chose to make the risky bet on a melodrama like Redemption rather than go for the sure bet of the blockbuster romantic comedy by a popular writer on major network.  After meeting Park Shin Hye, he understood.

Park Shin Hye was not only beautiful on the outside, she was beautiful inside as well.  She took notice of everyone she met.  She greeted each person on the set everyday and thanked everyone every night before she left.  Things you wouldn't always expect from a top star.  She was cheerful and bubbly, yet there was a shyness about her that made her more endearing.

Min Ho became a different person when he was with her.  He was relaxed and playful, more talkative.  They would pull pranks on each oth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter