Epilogue

The Burden of Fame
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Min Ho came awake in stages. He automatically reached over to the left side of the bed for Shin Hye.  When his hand found nothing, he pushed himself up to sitting and looked around for her. He saw her on the balcony taking in the morning sun. She was a sight to behold.  The vision of perfect womanhood, glowing with health and happiness. 

Shin Hye watched her husband walk to her in his full glory. He was the most beautiful man she had ever seen all.  She would never get tired of looking.

He leaned down and kissed her, then trailed kisses down her neck.  Shin Hye tilted her head to give him better access.

"That's my shirt.  I didn't give you permission to snatch it.  Give it back."  He reached for the shirt and started ing it, placing kisses down her chest.

"Oppa, what are you doing?"  Shin Hye murmured mindlessly.

Min Ho chuckled.  

"If you don't know what I'm doing, then I must not be doing it very well.  I think I need more practice."  He went back to kissing his way down her body.

She knew exactly what he was doing.  They have been practicing for over a year now.  He certainly didn't need more practice.  He had perfected the skill.  She was carrying the proof of that.  Shin Hye unconsciously raised her hand and placed it on her belly.

Min Ho saw the movement of her hand.  A wave of love powered through him. He knelt and placed a kiss on her still flat belly where the child they created was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter