Shippers' Paradise

The Burden of Fame
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is to appease  my MinShin shipper's heart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What?"  Min Ho was looking at his manager who was browsing on his phone.  

Manager Won's eyebrows furrowed.  "Dispatch just outed another couple. Kim Hyun Joong and Jung So Min has been  caught.  They have been dating for six months."

"Good for them."  Kim Hyun Joong was one of his buddies and he didn't even know that he was dating.  It's sad that they had to keep that part of their lives from their friends.

"Why shouldn't you date someone you like? What's wrong with that?"  Min Ho reflected.  That was the normal course of life.

He was so use to dating Shin Hye in private, he hadn't even thought of publicly dating. Most of his friends didn't even know.  Not that he even had a chance to tell them, he spent most of his free time with Shin Hye or his family.  

Maybe Dispatch will out them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a brief stop at his house to pack a few things, he headed straight to Shin Hye's house.  He had just returned from a week long trip to LA for a photoshoot.

She had called him everday when each of her gifts were delivered.  He called every night to tell he loved her.

He liked wooing her and buying her gifts.  He always picked up a little trinket or something for her on each trip.  

He looked over at the little stuffed frog he bought in the US.  The frog was dressed as a prince with a golden crown. His lips pouting for a kiss.  It was really childish.  Shin Hye would love it.  

She always teases him about his pictures where he puckers up for a kiss or sticks his tongue out.  It reminded her of a frog prince puckering for a kiss from a princess.  He had added something special to the frog when he got it stuffed too.

Shin Hye opened the door and stepped back.  She knew what was coming next and he didn't disappoint.  He kissed her until both their knees went weak.  She went back for seconds.

They moved toShin Hye's living room.  She motioned for him to sit down on one of the couches.  

When she turned to go get refreshments from the kitchen,  Min Ho pulled her back to him, lifting her so that she was straddling his thighs. 

"Oppa, what are you doing?"  She struggled to get off but Min Ho was too strong.

She gave up and stared at him.  Min Ho stared back, his face unreadable.

Finally, he laid his head back on the couch and pulled her closer, wrapping his arms around her.  His hand moved to cradle her head and bring it down next to his.

"Just stay here like this for a few minutes, huhm."  He said quietly.

Shin Hye stopped struggling and rested her head next his.  

He must be so tired, she thought.  He had been working non-stop since after the drama ended.  She snuggled closer trying to lend him her strength.  Not being able to find a comfortable position, she shifted.

"Stop fidgeting."  He commanded with his eyes still closed.

Shin Hye looked at his face. His closed eyes.  Even in repose, he couldn't  relax. She waged an internal battle. She made up her mind.

Shin Hye got off his lap and pulled at his arm to get him up.  He lifted his head and looked at her quizzically.

"Come on.  You'll be more comfortable upstairs in a bed."  He slowly stood up and let her lead the way.

She led him up the stairway  and  to her bedroom.  He had only been in there once, when she showed hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter