An Idyllic Time

The Burden of Fame
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What were you thinking?  Couldn't you have scheduled different flights?  You should have told me. What about disguises?"

Manager Won was pacing back and forth. He was clearly agitated.  He had been in this state for a week.

"The agency's phone and website is overloaded with requests for a statement.  They are going to fire me."  He was turning red and sweat beads were sliding the side of his face.  He took out a handkerchief to wipe at it.

"Hyung, can you calm down before you have a heart attack?  Sit down, you're making me tired watching you pace.  They won't fire you."  He was tired and watching Manager Won pace and worry was only adding to his tiredness.

"You did it deliberately didn't you?  What about Shin Hye?  Does she know? Did you think about the impact on her?  I'm sure her agency is dealing with the same thing we are."

They were spotted at the airport before their flight to Bora Bora.  Since there were no pictures, it was all rumors, just eyewitness accounts.  When their return flight landed, their irate managers were there waiting.  They departed the plane separately heading out different exits.  Shin Hye left with her manager and he left with Manager Won.

He was tired from the long trip and they had to get ready for the awards show.  He wished they could skip it, but they had to make an appearance for the sake of the Redemption casts and crew.

"Just tell the agency to send out "No comments".   Since there was no pictures as proof, there was nothing to comment about."  Min Ho advised.

"Shin Hye and I will take it from there." They already decided their course of action on the plane.

"We are going to try and live our lives like normal people.  We won't comment on any rumors but we won't deny it either.  We'll be careful not to appear together too often in public.  But right now, I just want to take a quick nap before we have to show up to the awards show tonight, okay?"  He got up and went to his room effectively ending the conversation.

Pabo:  Everything go okay?

Yushin: Yes. Poor Manager Do looked like he was going to cry.  I feel bad.

Pabo:  It'll be okay.  I love you.

Yushin:  Love you too.  See you later.

They arrived separately to the awards show.  He arrived first and was immediately bombarded by questions about their relationship.  He stuck to one line, he asked that everyone respect their right to their privacy. It wasn't a denial but it wasn't an admission either.

Shin Hye was running late. She got up late from her nap.  She had to choose a dress, shoes, bags for the night.  Then head to the salon for hair and makeup.

She looked down at the dress she chose. When she tried it on, she knew this was the one. It was going to knock Min Ho off his feet.  She smiled in anticipation.

The dress had a halter top that showed off her toned shoulders and toned arms.  The neckline showed a modest amount of cleavage.  The floor length, seafoam green silk dress hugged every curve of her body as is flowed down to the ground.  The seafoam green accentuated the glowing golden skin she acquired on vacation.  She hoped that it reminded Min Ho of the sea goddess that he loved.

The "wow" factor was the back or rather it's lack of a back. The dress looked better going then it did coming.   Her back was completely bare from her shoulders to the small of her back.  If it wasn't for the strap at her neck that held the dress up, you would think she wasn't even wearing a top.  She hoped she had the confidence to wear it all night.  She had a matching jeweled shawl in case she felt self conscious.

Min Ho had been greeting and making small talk with all the people in the room for about an hour, all the while keeping an eye on the door.  He was anxious to see her, to make sure that she was all right with all of this, that she hadn't changed her mind.  He was sitting at the table when she arrived.  He caught his breath when he saw her. She looked like a sea goddess.  His sea goddess.  When she smiled at him, he breathed easier.

He watched as she made her way to him.  Her dress hugged every inch of her body leaving her shoulders and arms bared.  Her hips swayed seductively with each step she took.  His body tightened knowing that he was going to take that dress off her tonight.  He frowned when she turned to shake someone's hand. Her side  and back were completely bare on top.  He looked around at the other men in the room.  They were staring. His frown deepened.  He needs to have a talk with Shin Hye's stylist about her dress choices. 

It took a while for her to make it to him, since she was stopped by everyone.  When she finally made it, he stood up to greet her.  He could feel every eye in the room looking at them.  She looked up at him shyly, waiting. He reached out, took her right hand and brought it to his lips.  Shin Hye's smile widened as she nodded at him. 

The awards ceremony was the typical stage show. The Redemption cast and crew had fun winning and spending time together. After the show, the whole cast and crew met at a private dining hall to celebrate the wins and catch up.  They were amused by Lee Min Ho's possessiveness and Park Shin Hye's refusal to be possessed. 

It was well past 4 am when they finally made it home, Shin Hye's home. She wanted to send him home, but he wouldn't budge.  He  was determined to take the dress off her.  She and that dress had been driving him crazy all night.  He would bet everything that she wasn't wearing anything under there.

"This dress is driving me crazy.  You are driving me crazy."  He said as he reached out for her.  Shin Hye danced out of his reach.

"Really? I couldn't tell."  Shin Hye turned around and .  She had felt his heated stares all night.  It made her dizzy with desire.

"All I could think of was taking it off you when we get home.  I want to know what's underneath."  All sorts of fantasies were running through his head. He planned on showing her all of it.

"You already know what's underneath." Shin Hye felt shy.

"Oppa, what are you doing? Stop."  Shin Hye slapped his hands away playfully. His hands were all over the place.

"Why are you suddenly shy?  I've seen, touched, and kissed every inch of your lovely body a few days ago...more than once."  Bora Bora was the most , sensual experience of his life.  He planned on taking Shin Hye back there again.  He had a lot more fantasies to fulfill.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"He was so hunky.  You know, big muscles."  Shin Hye held up her arms are flexed them. "Big pecs and a six pack."

"Park Shin Hye, I didn't know you were that kind of girl." Min Ho teased. "I have to say I'm disappointed. Beefcake over brains?"

"Huh.  I bet I can guess what your middle school crush looks like.  Big hair, big eyes, and big..." Shin Hye made a cup gesture with her hands. "...feet."

"Close.  She had big hair,  big eyes, and big..." He made a cup gesture with his hands.  "...."

"You're a guy?  I don't picture you as a guy."  Shin Hye clapped her hands and laughed out loud.  

"And a s guy, and a legs guy, and a face guy.  I wasn't that picky at 13. All the requisite parts and willingness to talk to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter