2. Meeting Shinee and the SS501 oppas

The Indian transferee student

“Hey Sanaya, wait up!”

As Sanaya turned, she saw Onew, Jonghyun, Key, Minho and Taemin with a bag each in the middle of the crowd of fans who were glaring at her as Taemin had called out to her. They walked up to her and each gave her a hug and then Onew asked her,

“How come you are here? Are here for a vacation? Or are staying here?”

(Sanaya met Shinee when she visited Japan six months ago. Shinee was also there for a vacation and they met during a trip to a historic place as they were staying in the same hotel and were taken by the same guide. They had spent three days together and became good friends.But they did not meet after that until now.)

“Hey hey calm down ok! I’m here to study for about two years .So where are you coming from?”

“Oh we just came back from our world tour. I’m glad to see you again.” Key answered.

“So you will stay here for two years? Great! We can meet again and hang out. Where will you be studying?” Taemin asked.

“I’ll be studying in SAA majoring in designing and dance but will also take singing, art and literature as minor.And yes we hang out.” Sanaya was smiling even though the fans were still looking at them in curiosity.

“ Really! This year we will also be studying in SAA after a year along with another group. Maybe we will  get the same classes.” This time Minho said

“That’s great. At least I will have someone I know in the school”

“Lets exchange numbers.” Jonghyun suggested while taking out his phone.

“But I don’t have a Korean number yet. I have to get one first.”

“Than you can take our numbers and message us your number when you get one” Minho said. Sanaya took out her phone saved their numbers as they told her. Just then someone coughed from behind her and the fans who were still there started shouting and yelling again.

Sanaya turned around and when she saw who it was, she immediately hugged the one nearest to her who happened to be Kim hyun joong, the leader of SS501 and the eldest of the brothers. Hyun joong stumbled back since he was not expecting the sudden hug but then he laughed,

“Well I missed you too. We didn’t see each other for a year.”They broke the hug and then Sanaya saw the other four, Youngsaeng, Kyujong, Jungmin and Hyungjun   and immediately went to hug them.

(SS501 is a famous  boyband in Korea but they are also cousins who were raised by Hyunjoong’s father since the other’s parents as well as hyunjoong’s mother died when they were five in a crash during a trip. Mr Kim could not go because of a business meeting and the five brothers were in their mansion playing so the were safe. Since then mr kim always loved and cared for the boys as his own son and raised them to be good man in the future. Sanaya and her brother Sidharth met them in the States and her brother and SS501 became good friends. They came to their house many times when they were staying there for a project they were given to do together and after spending ots of time with them, Sanaya decided to make them like her  brother. They were the ones Sidharth was talking about in the first chapter.)

“Anyeonghaesaeyo, Sunbae!” Shinee greeted since they are their seniors in the kpop industry.  “ Sanaya , how do you know them?” Key asked.

“Oh, do you remember that I told you I have some friends in Korea? They are them.” She pointed to ss501. Shinee nodded after remembering.

“And oppas, I met shinee in my trip to Japan that I told you about.”

“Yeah, I remember. So you gonna go now or you are going to spend more time with them.” Kyujong asked gently while smiling.

“Well I guess I’ll go now. I’ll text you my new number wnen I get it and I have to go now. Bye. Meet you in school.’ Sanaya said to shinee. Then she turned and said,

“Let go, oppas.” And started walking towards the parking after waving them goodbye with the ss501 oppas bringing her luggages which they insisted on carrying and regretted after.

“God! What did you bring in here? Its like you brought your whole bedroom in here.” Jungmin huffed.

“Come on, its just half of my wardrobe. Even my brother said the same thing. You all are too similar.”Sanaya laughed. Soon they got to the limousine and climbed in after handing over the luggages to the driver.

“So where is the house that I will be living in and how is it?” Sanaya asked while putting her head  in the headrest.

“Your house is next to ours. It’s a far from here but not too far from SAA.” Hyungjun answered.

“It’s a modern three storey house, four bedrooms with attached bathroom and balcony , a huge hall covering the whole ground floor, a lawn in the front, a garage for two cars and there is a surprise too. I know you will like the house. It was made according to your taste.” Hyunjong said.

“I know I will like it and I’m excited for the surprise.” Sanaya said with a huge grin.

Slowly all of them fell asleep after a lot of catching up and jokes in their way.