14. Valentine's Special: Surprise and Falling in love...

The Indian transferee student

Sanaya could hear a lot of whispers like,

Why are they here?’ 

‘OMG, SS501 are here. I’m gonna faint now.’

‘Why are they with her? Even Exo and Shinee is here.’

‘ Hey, did you hear that something is going on in the cafeteria?’

‘Why are all the good looking guys are with her and that too idols ? What is so special about her?’

But she did not mind them since she was too curious about why the oppas were covering her her eyes, where were they taking her and what was the surprise. Soon they came to a stop but Hyunjoong still did not release her eyes. Then she heard Hyungjun taking on the phone and just after that he opened the door and Hyunjoong uncovered her eyes. She widened her eyes as she saw what the surprise was. There stood her childhood friend as well as her ex-boyfriend with whom she had a mutual breakup since they realised that it was  not true love between them. Even though she knew that he would somehow appear as he did it every time she was away in a different country but still did not expect him to appear like with a surprise. Balloons all around, in the middle of the big cafeteria with a microphone in his hand, there stood the one and only ROHAN NANDA, the son of one of the  biggest business tycoon of India ( not as big as Sanaya’s dad but they are family friends. ) and her brother, Siddarth’s best buddy. His biggest dream was to be world renowned rockstar but to sing for her in a cafeteria and in a foreign country, she never even dreamed about it.

Soon, her shocked expression turned into a bright smile but she tried to hide it as much as she can. She replaced it to  face like she did not care and it was nothing big for her. She could not let him win again. It was like a competition between them that he would surprise her on valentines day and if he managed to win, she would give him gifts and he has won every single time. She walked down the staircase followed by the boys. ( their cafeteria door was on the second floor and they had to walk down a staircase to get to the sitting area. Don’t get confused, I just did it to match the video.) As they reached the sitting area, the boys settled down in Exo and Shinee’s table. Only Kris remained standing since there were no more sits. He could have pulled a chair from somewhere but did not have the mood to do so since his mood suddenly turned sour seeing everything around him. He was jealous but did not want to admit it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33ml05TKc9w ( Watch the video to understand it more nicely even if you have watched it before. TIPS: Siddhart is not there as shown in the video and the part where she bumps into siddhart is where she bumps into Kris in the story. Also ignore the beginning and ending dialogs and the students dancing at the back. ) 

Kris just stood there watching the other guy sing and dance for Sanaya and occasionally she would also dance with him but then turn away from him. He did not why but he felt happy when ever she would turn away from the other guy whose name he did not know but he some knows that he is someone special to sanaya and it was him for whom she brought all the special gifts for and his heart tugged whenever he thought of him. He was brought out of his thought when Sanaya bumped into him suddenly when Rohan spun her around. He just stood there looking at her and did not stop starring even after she turned away from him after giving him a smile as an apology for bumping into him.

       

Soon everything ended just like as Rohan dropped on his knees in front of Sanaya and the song ended. Everyone once again went on with their own business and Sanaya and Rohan walked toward the table where the others were sitting as  Kris and Hyun joong pulled out three chairs from the other table for them to sit. All of them sat down and Sanaya began,

“ Wow.. So much love and attention. Are you sick?” Sanaya pretended to touch Rohan’s forehead to check his temperature.

“ Haha...very funny. I missed you and you are greeting me like this?” Rohan accused her and pretended to be mad as he turned his head to the other side.

“ Oh come on. We just met a month ago before I came here. And stop that look, you look ugly. Eww” Sanaya rolled her eyes.

“ No.. That was one month and one week ago. And I don’t look ugly. I’m handsome and y always.”

“Hey!! Hmmm.. Are you two dating?” Key interrupted them as the other looked with interest and Kris was even more curious but still his heart did not want to hear it if they really were dating. Rohan and Sanaya burst out laughing and SS501 oppas were chuckled.

“ No.. we are not.. Haha....Mmmm. Actually we were. For a year but we broke up. It was just a title since we were childhood and just like that we became a couple. Neither of us loved each other.”

“ It was just she was the popular girl and me the popular and the others made us the popular couple. We did not even know when we became a couple.” Rohan explained interrupting Sanaya. Kris sighed in relief and Luhan being the observant one noticed it and grinned mischievously.

“ Oh, I forgot to introduce you all. Rohan, meet my new Korean friends. And guys this is Rohan.” Sanaya introduced and told the guys to introduce themselves individually.

“ Hello.. We are one! We are EXO!” All of the Exo members said together but not too loud since they are in school.

“ Hi! I’m suho.”

“I’m Luhan. Nice to meet you.”

“I’m Kai and this is Kyungsoo.” He pointed towards D.O.

“ You can call me D.O. Nice to meet you.”

“Sehun. I liked your performance.”

“Hello. I’m Chanyeol. I’m the happy virus of Exo. Hehe” Chanyeol introduced himself with his teeth on full display as always.

“ Hi, Rohan. I’m Baekhyun. Nice to meet you.”

“ Hello. I’m Lay.” Lay introduced himself and bowed his head a bit.

“ Hey..I’m Jongdae but call me chen and this is Xiumin”

“Hello. Actually my name is minseok but you can call me xiumin. It is my sage name and everyone calls me that.”

“Hi. I’m Tao. I’m the kungfu panda.”

“Kris.” All the other members of Exo raised their eyebrows at him and he gave them the ‘what’ look and they just shook their heads at him.

Then Shinee began to introduced themselves just like Exo,

“ Hello! We are shining Shinee!”

“ Hello. I’m Shinee’s leader, Onew.”

“Hi! I’m Taemin, the youngest.” Taemin interrupted Jonghyun who was about to introduced himself and earned a smack on the head by him.

“Ouch, Hyung” Taemin whined and the others laughed.

“ This is what you get for interrupting. Anyways I’m Jonghyun. Nice to meet you.”

“ Hello. I’m Minho.” He introduced himself politely and bowed his head a bit just like Lay.

“ Hey. I’m Kibum but call me Key. Your surprise for Sanaya was awesome. You dance and sing really well.” Key praised as he was still amazed by the surprise given to Sanaya. In fact, everyone was. None of them had seen someone coming from another country to give a surprise to a friend and not only that. He even danced and sang for her.

“ Thank you very much, key. Nice to meet you all and well, that was a long introduction.” Rohan said and looked towards Sanaya with a ‘ why are introducing themselves like this?’ look.

“ Oh, sorry. I forgot to say that they kpop idols. They are two famous boybands just the SS501 oppas.”

“I wanted to ask you that how did you do this? I mean preparing a surprise in school.” Luhan asked as all of them were curious about that.

“ Because of them. They are the owners of the school, so they helped me prepare it and it was a last moment thing.” Rohan said and pulled the one sitting next to him by the shoulders and hugged him tight which happened to be Hyunjoong.

“ Yah. Get away from.” Hyunjoong pushed him off of him.

“Whyyyy? I thought you loved me. I’m hurt.” Rohan said and pretended to put his hand over chest as if someone stabbed him there.

“ Yah you sound like gay.” Hyunjoong said pushed his chair away from him. Everyone laughed at them.

“ Enough with your bromance please. I’ll throw up now.” Sanaya pretended to throw up by putting her hands on her neck.

“ Alright, So lets go and party at some club after freshening up at your house.” Rohan said.

“ Why now?” Sanaya asked as she wanted to spend some talking time with all of them.

“ Because miss, we will be going back tomorrow.” Youngsaeng said and ruffled her hair. Sanaya pouted as she fixed her hair.

“ What? Why so soon?”

“ We have to go for business and Rohan has his recording for his song.” Hyunjoong said with a apologetic face.

“ Alright. But promise come again soon.”

“ Promise.” All six of them said together and gave her a thumbs up.

“So, lets go. Wait come with me to the locker, please and then we will head to my house.”

 Everyone followed her to the locker. She opened her locker and took out the gifts for Rohan and gave it to him. He immediately smiled and hugged Sanaya after taking the gifts.

“ Come on lets go. I’ll see them at your house comfortably.”  

Rohan put a hand over her shoulder and the other one on Hyunjoong’s shoulder as walked out while the others followed them from behind excited for going to the club after a long time except for Kris as he kept starring at the hand that was over Sanaya’ shoulder. Even though they said that they do not love each, he still felt uncomfortable with their closeness. He  put his hand over his heart as he felt it burning and thought to himself,

AM I FALLING IN LOVE?’

 


 

At last my exams finished and I got to update the chapter. Did you all like it? I wrote it just after coming back from my last exam today, so it may not be a good one.. Also please tell me if my writing got better or bad....

So. Varun dhavan made an entry as rohan, and he will be going back soon.. But don't worry, he will appear suddenly every now and then and also will siddhart...So wait up for the best buddies.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Here Rohan and Siddhart are best friends and so are SS501 with them. So don't get confused and Sanaya is also very close with them as she sticks with her brother's friends a lot even though she is two years younger. The 8 of them always stayed together since they met in school. And one more thing, I decided to make SS501 as their childhood friend and they met when they were studying in the states for 5 years in an elite boarding school.