9. Bonding with Exo And Girls Generation

The Indian transferee student

All the members of Exo and Sanaya were gathered in the cafeteria around a large table formed by joining two large tables. Sanaya was surprised to see such a large table in the middle of the cafeteria but then the others explained that they joined the two table so that it would fit all the members of Exo and Shinee since they always stay together. They even offered Sanaya to sit with them for the rest of the rest of her stay here in school. Sanaya got along with them easily just like she got along with the Shinee members in a short time. ‘ Maybe all the Korean people are friendly like this. I find it hard to get along with people different from me but I got along with them even though they have a different life style.’ Sanaya thought. Soon the cafeteria got filled up with students but the girls were busy in looking at their idols that they did not even eat anything and the boys were busy trying to get the attentions of the girls which was unsuccessful.

“ So, is this your first time studying in a foreign country?” Suho asked while eating a sandwich.

“ Nope, I have studied in the States before for three years and then went back to India and studied there for a year. So, now here I am.” Sanaya smiled.

“ Woah.. you have studied in the states? Then you must be smart.” Chanyeol exclaimed.

“ Kris hyung has a Canadian citizenship. Have you gone to Canada?” This time Sehun inquired.

“ Yeah... I went there for a vacation once with my brother and cousins.”

“So tell us about your family?”

“ I have a brother and of course my parents are there but since we live in a joint family, my uncle, aunt and my twin cousins also live together.”

“That’s cool. Its fun to live with a big family. So, where are you living here in Seoul ?”

“ I don’t remember the place clearly but do you know the neighbourhood where SS501 lives ?” The others nodded ans she continued, “I live just next to them.”

“ Wow... then you must be really rich.”

“ You will know later on. Even Shinee does not know this.”

 “Tell us more about yourself.”

“ Hmmmm...... I know three Indian languages and ...” She was nit able to continue when Baekhyun interrupted,

“ Whoa... how many languages are there in India?”

“ Its hard to tell the actual number. Excluding Hindi, there are 21 officially recognised languages but if you speak of mother tongues, there are over 1500 languages out of which more than 800 are in daily use.” Sanaya said casually while the other just sat there with both their mouths and eyes wide open.

“ But I know only Hindi, Gujarati and Marathi, and I’m learning Sanskrit.”

“But..but... how can you say that so casually?”

“ What ?”

“ You know... there are so many languages...”

“ Since you don’t know, so it is a big thing for you. There are more shocking things about India which will make your head spin. Haha”

“ Come on tell us.”

“ No, not now. So can I continue to tell about myself?”

“ Oh yeah. Go on.”

“ Also, I know Chinese, Japanese, French and Spanish of which I took lessons while staying in the states and I learnt Korean from SS501 oppas but I’m not fluent in these yet. And as you all know, English which I speak all the time.”

“ so, you are also multilingual like Kris Hyung.”

“ Kris is multilingual?’

“ Yep, but he only knows four languages that is English, Chinese, Cantonese and Korean. So tell us more?”

“ Hmm... I have ten girl best friends whom I met in play school and we are still friends. And I have a male best friend who is also the son my dad’s best friend and his elder brother is one of my cousins fiancé.”

“ So, you have eleven friends which make you a group of twelve just like us.’

“ Hehe.. I did not even notice that.”

“ So what about you hobbies and all?”

“ I love shopping and I have almost all the famous brands in my closet. And I love dancing and singing but for my career I will always chose designing. Oh and I also like painting.”

“ So you will be taking all these in as subjects here?” Sanaya nodded.

“ Hmmm.. These four will be my main subjects and I will take literature and craft as my minor subjects.”

“ That’s great that means that you will have at least one of us in your class but we all will be there in the singing and dancing classes including the Shinee members.”

“ Thank God, at least I will not be alone. By the way, are we not having any classes”

“ nope, the teachers are having a meeting. That means it will take forever to finish. We have the day as free classes.”

They kept on chatting about everything they found interesting. As Sanaya finished about herself, she asked about the members’ lives and they told her all they could and they even told her about some secrets of Shinee that Sanaya did not know about. Their laughter could be heard all throughout the cafeteria. They were so engrossd in their own worlds that they did not notice the stares they were getting from the other students. As they were talking, some girls came to their table and one of them fake coughed to get their attention,

“Ahem...” All of them turned to towards them and all of smiled toward them and the exo tilted their heads in respect.

“ Oh, sunbaes what are you doing here? ” Suho asked.

“ Suho, how many timesdo we have to tell you to call us noona when we are in our private? Just call us noona when we are in the company or in front of the camera. Ok.”

“ Noona, you know Sanaya, right ?” Sehun asked to Jessica.

“ Hmm, we gave her a tour this morning and we already became friends.” Jessica nodded.

“ Sanaya, we told you that we will introduce you to our friends, right.” Tiffany said, “ They are the ones. We are known as Girls Generation, a band just like Shinee and Exo. We are also from the same company.”

“ This is Taeyeon, the leader. Then they are Yuri, Sooyoung, Yoona, Sunny, heoyeon and that is Seohyun, the maknae.” Jessica introduced each one of them while they gave when at her.

“ Hi Sanaya” They said in sync with bright smiles. During this Exo joined some more chairs for the Girls Generation members to seat.

“ Hello everyone. Its nice to meet you. So you are going to be my first girl friends in Korea.”

“ Don’t tell me you don’t any have girls as friend here in Seoul except us now?” Sooyoung asked and others looked at her with curiosity.

“ No, I don’t. you are the first ones. I only know the SS501 oppas, Shinee and Exo. Now that I think of it, all the people I know in Korea are all idols and now you all too.” Sanaya said with a pout and every one laughed. They were just having the same thought, ‘ Oh, she is cute.’

“ Don’t worry. You may make friends with others too. But you have to be care of the fans especially Exo ans Shinee. SS501’s fans won’t do anything since they are the rich idols with a private business lives and they don’t even have to put any disguise.” Taeyeon said.

“ Hmm, I know. When we went out that day, no one came up to them even though they are idols.”

“ Just be careful. Ok” “ Hmm I will.”

Soon they got in talking again. Till the end of school hours, they were inside the cafeteria on the same table talking about each other and knowing each other. When the school ended, they all headed outside and some security guards came up to them and escorted outside to their vans while Sanaya sneaked out of the group and went to the parking to get her car. After about 15 minutes she reached her home saw that the cook was preparing her food. She went to her and changed out of her clothes and went down to have her meal and again she went to her room and to the balcony. She slumped down on a chair and took out her ipod and put on some nice music and began to think of her day tomorrow, ‘I hope it will be an exciting day since I will have my first classes and I hope the others will also be just as welcoming as the my new friends.’ And soon she fell asleep on the balcony.


Hello Everyone ! Finally I uploaded the next chapter.

Because all the projects from school, I could not find the time to write the chapter. Sorry for the late update.

And I want to thank all the Subscribers and for the comments. I really appreciate it.

So, i will keep on writing till I complete it and if you all stay with me throungout, I will be able to complete even faster.

I also decided that I will give out many information about India in the chapters. So' if you want me to include some things about India, don't hesitate to tell me...

 Since the story is going a bit slow, I will have her settled down soon. And there will be a surprise soon. So, keep waiting......

 

Here are some pictures for you.....  Also there is a hint of the surprise in one of the pictures below..........