10. A Small Accident and the......KISS...

The Indian transferee student

[ Sanaya ]

The sun was shining brightly and its rays coming through the windows were falling on Sanaya as she was sleeping soundly probably in her dreamland. Slowly she began to stir and a minute later she opened her eyes and closed them again as the rays were falling directly on her face. Soon she was out of her bed and inside her bathroom. After about half an hour she came out and wore a dress and put a pair of heels with some light make and combed her straight hair and let it fall on her shoulders. When her eyes fell on the clock she suddenly screamed,

“ OH GOD, I’M LATE.”  

She took her bag and ran out of her room and down the stairs. She then went towards the kitchen and saw that the cook had prepared her a breakfast. She took one toast, took a bite of it and drank half of the glass of juice and apologised to the cook that she won’t be able to have her breakfast and told him to share it with the other servants as he had prepared a lot of it. Then she ran out the door but came running back again and took an apple from the basket of fruits kept on the table and again ran out to run back in to take her car keys. She did not want the driver to take her since she always had her driver take everywhere when she was in India. So she wanted to have some freedom here which her main motive to come to Korea. The cook just shook her head and giggled at her antics.

Soon she reached her school and parked her car in the parking lot. She then dashed toward the building after locking her car.

“ Oh My God, I’m late.” She said as she looked at her wristwatch.

As reached the entrance of the main building, she did not notice someone else was also rushing towards the same entrance as her. They both collided when they both took the first step of the stairs. They hit their head really hard and fell down with Sanaya on the top of the other and their lips touched.

 

[ Kris ]

Kris was sleeping peacefully dreaming when he woke up because someone or rather some boys were jumping on his bed and shouting for him to wake up.

“ Wake Up, Wake up.”

“ Come on wake up, Duizzang. We have been trying to wake you up for so long.”

“ Wake up. Breakfast is ready and the others are already eating it. You will be left out.”

The youngest were trying to wake up the leader of Exo-m for a while now. They were all dressed up for school and already had their breakfast. So they were send to wake the dragon from his deep slumber refusing to wake up. Soon another one came in and pulled the three out of the room and went to shake the other leader from his sleep.

“ Wake up Kris. There is not much time left for school. Wash up and get ready. We will be waiting for you at the dining hall. Come on get up.” Kris grumbled and with that the other leader went out of the room and sighed.

He is like the maknae of the group in the morning. I wonder how he woke up when he was younger if he is Iike this now. Even Sehun woke an hour ago.’ Suho shook his head and went to the dining hall.

Kris woke up and went inside the bathroom directly and came out after 10 minutes since does not take much time to wash up. He dressed up and styled his hair a bit and wore shoes and went to the dining hall. Everyone gave out a sigh of relief and D.O. gave a plate of pancakes and a glass of juice of glass to him.

“ At last you are awake up. We thought you will be sleeping the whole day.”

“ it took an hour for us to wake you up.”

Kris did not give any attention to them and silently ate his breakfast. After he finished it, he gave a thumbs up and a smile to D.O. as he knew it was him who made it. D.O returned the smile and took the plate and put it in the sink for the maid to clean up. They all took their bags and went to their van and took their seat. Soon they reached their school and they all rushed out as they knew they were going to be late because of Kris. As they reached the hallway, Kris felt that something was missing. He checked his pockets and realised that he left his phone in the van. He shouted for the others that they should go to the class without him and that he was going to the parking to get his phone which he left in the van. They nodded and told him to be quick and rushed to their class while Kris went the opposite direction towards the parking.

As Kris was rushing back, he did not notice that someone else was also rushing toward the same direction he was going from the other side of the parking. They both bumped their heads when they were taking the first step of the stairs and they both fell with him below and the other on top of him and their lips touched lightly.

 

[ Sanaya and Kris ]

They both fell down with a thud and their lips touched. Both of their eyes widened and both got even more shocked when they saw that it them. Sanaya quickly rolled over so she was not on top of Kris and they both sat up. They looked around awkwardly and then Kris broke their silence,

“ Ahem...Ar..Are you hurt?”

“ Oh...hmmm...I..I’m alright. Hehe.” Sanaya tried to give out a light laugh to lighten the atmosphere. Kris also gave out a smile and tried to brush off a bit of dust on Sanaya’s jacket when she saw a bit of blood in his elbow. It was scratched a bit when he fell down since he was just wearing a half-sleeved body-fit thin t-shirt with his jacket in his hand. Kris looked at his elbow even though he was not able to properly but he knew it was just a scratch. Still it hurt a bit when he tried to move it.

“ Ah, its nothing, Its just a scratch. Don’t worry about it.”
“ I’m Sorry.” Both of them said at the same time after some seconds of silence. They both laughed and soon they forgot about their kiss.

“ Hey we must get to the class. We are late.”

“ hmm lets go.”

They both tried to get up but fell down again at the same time. They then cursed under their breadth also at the same time. Then they looked at each other,

“ I think I sprained my ankle.” “ I think I twisted my ankle.” They again said it at the same time and they both laughed again.

“ Maybe we should go to the medic room. The classes already started and the others won’t pick up their phone in the middle of the class.” Kris suggested after their laughter subsided.

“ We are late for class anyway. But how will we get there? We both can’t even get up and no one is around now and we can’t wait for the recess.”

Kris began to think of a way out but could not think of any. He had to find a way to get to the medic room as he did not want to disappoint the girl he was attracted to on the first day. Not seeing any way, he decide to be a man. He stood with the help of the pillar beside him and still he could not walk. It hurt to even stand properly so put pressure on only one foot. He then turned towards Sanaya and bend down as much as he could.

“ Come on get up and put your arms around my shoulders and don’t put much pressure on the injured ankle.”

“ But what about you? How will you walk while supporting me. Won’t you get hurt?”

“ No, it wont hurt much. If you don’t then I’ll have to carry you. You don’t want that right.” Kris lied since he knew it would hurt like hell and also it would make his ankle even worse but he could not leave her like that and that too a girl. On the other hand Sanaya did not want him to hurt his ankle even more as she knew he is an idol and he had to dance a lot. Also she did not want someone whom she took a liking to hurt himself even more while helping her but it was better to let him support her weight by her leaning on him than to carry her which would worsen his ankle even more. She sighed and then nodded. She took his hand and with the other hand supported by the pillar she stood up and he put her arms around his shoulders.

“ Don’t put any pressure to your ankle.” Kris said as they started to walk or rather limped towards the medic room. Sanaya did not say anything and just nodded as her ankle began hurting really bad even if she did not put any pressure to it. She wondered that if it hurt her so much then it must be like hell to Kris as he was supporting his own as well as her weight. She glanced at his face and saw him gritting his teeth and she knew he was in great pain. 

Soon they reached the medic room and Kris knocked at the door and a nurse opened it.  She saw that both of them were limping so she called the other nurse who was inside and they both helped them to get inside. They made them sit on the same bed that was against a wall. They looked at their ankles, put some ice packs for a bit and then bandaged it. Then they cleaned Kris’s elbow injury and put a bandaid on it. During this whole time, Kris bit his lips in pain as they were poking his ankle to see if it was serious as they knew that he supported Sanaya all the way there. Sanaya felt even more guilty seeing this and kept on saying sorry but Kris kept on giving her a smile to show her that he was fine but Sanaya knew that he was not. After the nurses finished their work, they smiled at them and the one who looked older than the other, spoke up,

“ You both don’t have to worry. Both of your ankles are fine. Sanaya’s ankle must be fine in a day or two but Kris’s ankle might take about a week to heal properly since put too much weight on it. You should have called for help instead of coming here by your own.” She said in a caring tone like a mother.

“ But all of our friend were in the class so we could not disturb them. We were both late and were rushing to go to the class. We both bumped into each other and fell down and sprained our ankles.” Kris replied and then the nurse nodded.

“ Ok, now both you rest here for a while. You must be tired. Call us if you need anything, we will be in the office outside this room.” The nurse said and pulled out the other nurse along with her to the medic office.

It was silence between both of them now. They were both leaning on the wall and Kris decided to break the silence again.

“ So, mm.. th..the kiss that we had accidentally, it was not your first right?” Sanaya’s face became red after remembering the kiss. She cleared ,

“N..no.. It was not..” Kris gave out a sigh of relief.

“ Oh, Thank God. So when was your first kiss?”

“ It was when I was in the 9th grade. He was my first boyfriend and till now my last. We broke up two years ago but we are still friends since I hate to break relationships. We are now best friends but others think that we are still dating.”

“ Why?”

“ Actually we still go for movie dates, shopping and even give gifts to each other but on a friendly basis.”

“ Hmmm.. I also had my first kiss in the 9th grade.”

“ Who was she ? Your girlfriend?”

“ Nah, I never had a serious relationship. They came after me only because of my looks and I was a trainee in SM Ent.
“ So who was she?”

“ She was my senior and it was her who kissed me.”

“ You must have been shocked. Haha”

“ You cannot even imagine. I just stood there like a statue.” Sanaya laughed.

“ Hey Don’t laugh. My first kiss was stolen by someone I did not even know and you are laughing at my misfortune.” Kris pouted which made her laugh even more.

“ Sorry” Then they both started laughing again. Then there was a long silence after their laughter subsided. Then Kris felt a weight over his shoulders and he saw that Sanaya fell asleep on his shoulders. Kris thought that she looked really cute while sleeping. He then put her hair that was falling on her face behind her ear and lightly brushed her cheeks without waking her up. Soon he too fell asleep with his head over hers. They both had a smile on their faces and looked like a cute couple sleeping together.

From behind the door of the room, both the nurses were giggling to themselves while looking at them sleeping. Then they slowly closed the door to let them have their sleep peacefully and began to do their work.

 


 

I'm really really sorry for the late update....Maybe it will be like this from now on....Since my has been warning me that if I don't more then she will cut off my internet connection...

Please comment on how was the chapter..Did you like it...?

Since it was a late update...so, I gave a kiss scene of Kris and Sanaya...It was kind of an apology from my side...