5. Meeting EXO

The Indian transferee student

Next day:

 (ignore the girl and imagine the beanie and scarf with whatever outfit you like with ankle shoes)

Sanaya peeked out of her room to see if any of the boys are out there. Seeing no one she came out and with light steps she went down the stairs. She went to the main door and slipped on her shoes and quietly went out the door. She closed it without making any sounds and adjusted her scarf and beanie as it slight breeze was blowing. She took out her earphones and played a song began jogging out the gate slowly and into the streets. There weren’t many cars since it was residential area and it was too early for anyone to go somewhere. She did not know where she was going but took the streets which she thought was safe.

Oh God…it will be so embarrassing to face Kyujong now. Why did he have to confront me last night? I should not have told him that I still have a crush on Hyunjoong. Argh ..Now I will not be able to face Hyunjoong too after the confession. What if the other boys also know about my crush or if Hyunjoong also know? Alright Sanaya just relax and take a deep breadth. I need to let it out now. Ummm…..where should I go?..”

 All these thoughts were running in Sanaya’s mind that she did not even know that she arrived at a beach since her house not that far from the beach.Her face brightened and she looked around. There weren’t many people out there, just some boys playing basketball at a small court made at the beach and some more boys playing volley ball. There were also two couple walking by the shore holding hands. So she walked past the basketball court and went towards the shore where there was no one.She took out her earphones, slipped out of her shoes and folded up her pants. She went towards the water upto her ankle and took over the view. The scenery look amazing as the sky was still not too bright with white fluffy clouds and the bright yellow/orange sun slightly above the horizon.

 (The sun is a little brighter in the story. I don't know if it is in Seoul but I got it in google)

She took her hand and cupped and took a deep breadth and yelled,

“AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH……..ok now I feel nice and refreshed.” She smiled. Just then a tall blonde boy was walking past her with earphones in only one of his ear. Since he was right behind her when she yelled, he got shocked and and fell down on his hard as he was not giving any attention to surroundings.

“ooowww” he groaned.Sanaya looked behind her as she heard a groan. She didn’t see any one so looked down and saw a really handsome blonde trying to stand with a frown on his face. After he stood up and dusted off the sand from his hand and clothes, he looked towards Sanaya who had a apologetic look on her face.

“oh my god, I’m so sorry. I didn’t knew you nearby and suddenly yelled. I must have startled you. I’m really really sorry.” Sanaya quickly apologized  while clasping her hands together.

“Its alright. I was not paying any attention to my surroundings either.” He waved it off with a smile.”By the way, I’m Kris. Nice to meet you.”He offered his hand to Sanaya who returned it with a smile.

“I’m Sanaya. Nice to meet you too. I’m really sorry again.”

“Hey don’t worry about it. So where are you from.Its quite clear that you are new here.”

“I’m fro..”She was not able to complete her sentence as they heard a shout from behind Kris. They looked behind and saw some boys coming towards them. Sanaya realised that they were the same boys who were playing basketball and volleyball. As they got near, another blonde called out to Kris,

“Hey kris, manager hyung called. He said that we have a sm town meeting in two hours. We need to get going.. Oh, who is this?”He looked towards sanaya who was standing there awkwardly looking at them.

“ I met her just now. Her name is Sanaya.”He said to the boy. Then he looked towards  her.”Hey Sanaya, this is Luhan, Xiumin, Suho, Chen, Lay, Chanyeol, Sehun, Kai, baekhyun, D.O. and Tao” He pointed towards each of the boys as the waved at her.”An d boys, this is Sanaya. I just bumped into her accidently.”

“But it was my fault that you fell down. “She pouted. Kris just stared at her when she pouted.

Oh, she looks so cute and adorable like this .I just want to kiss those lips right now…Kris what is happening to you..snap out of it.”Kris cleared hid throat and said,

“Hey I said don’t worry about it. It doesn’t hurt much.” Kris rubbed his sore as fell really bad but showed it off as if he was dusting off his pants. The other boys caught it and burst out laughing.

“Oh…we…we mu..must have seen i..it….It would have been hil..hilarious to see th..e giant kr..kris fallin on hi..his . Oh my God…hahaha.” Chanyeol said in between his laughs. Chen and baekhyun were even rolling on the sand while laughing till their tears came out.

Kris just glared at them with his famous angry face which all of the boys were afraid of even Xiumin and Luhan. All of the boys straightened up and stood still with their heads down giggling trying to control their laughs.

“Hey, I just got shocked.. ok. There’s no need to laugh. And didn’t we have a meeting in about…1hour 40 minutes.”Kris said with a glare still .

“Oh …we forgot about that. So we gotta go Sanaya shii. Nice meeting you again. Hope to see you again. Bye” They waved at her and ran towards their van. Kris just shakes his head and turned towards Sanaya who was giggling.

“Well hope to see you again. I’ll be going now. Get home safely ok..” He turned and walked off after waving a goodbye. Sanaya just stood there with a smile on her face as she looked at them from afar. They got on their vans and waved at her before driving off. Sanaya was in a happy mood now.

They are really good guys as well as funny and handsome. I hope I meet them again soon”

Sanaya thought as she wore her shoes and made her way out of the beach and to the main road to look for a cab as she did not know where she was. She took a cab and told him her address. Within fifteen minutes she was in front of her house.

Did I really go that far. I did not even realised.” She chuckled as she handed some money to the driver and he drove off. She sighed and went towards the main door. As she got closer, she heard a little commotion inside her house.

Maybe the boys are messing around.” She shook her head and without thinking much, she knocked on the door as she knew the boys were still inside from the commotion she heard. Soon she heard the sounds of some shuffling and several footsteps rushing towards the door. As soon as the door opened, she was pulled into a tight hug and then another came and another and another till she was in group hug with five boys.

“Thank God you are safe.”Sanaya frowned at what Hyunjoong said and slipped out of his arms as he was the first one to hug her.

“What’s going on” Sanaya inquired as she raised her eyebrows.

“We thought you were kidnapped by someone.”Jungmin blurted out. Sanaya’s eyes widened,

“KIDNAPPED”


Finally Sanaya met EXO.She will be going to school and the fun will begin.

I was thinking to change the title to a really nice. And please comment. It will help and inspire me to write the story and give ideas please.

Wait for the next update....