13. Valentine's Special : Part 1

The Indian transferee student

[ 14th February. Morning, 6am]

Sanaya woke up with a good. She had a feeling today was going to be a really exciting day for her. She then looked at the clock and gasped,

“ Oh !!!! I’ll be late. What happened to this damn alarm clock. GOSH...” She immediately jumped off her bed and into the bathroom.

Soon after 10 minutes she came out refreshed and wore her outfit that she had already prepared the previous night. ( The dress is the one she wore in the song "sanaya" where varun sang for her. If you have not seen it, you can look for it in Youtube. Just type "Sanaya Student of the Year" ).Then she put on light makeup which is eyeliner and lip gloss. After she was done, she took one last look at the mirror and rushed downstairs. The cook had already prepared the breakfast table for her which she gladly ate until she was full. Just then the door bell rang and she knew who it was, so she stopped the maid and went herself to open the door. Outside stood   a delivery man with a present box and a bouquet of orchids. Sanaya took both of them and went inside to get the money. Soon she came out with the cash and handed it to the delivery.

“ Thank you ma’am. Hope you enjoy your valentine’s day and use our service again.” The delivery man bowed and went off.

Sanaya went back inside and to the dining hall where she had kept all her valentine’s gifts. She called for the maid and asked her to help with the chocolates and bring it to the car while she carried the bouquet, shoes and the cake. Soon she was driving to her school and reached there in no time. She saw everyone well dressed with chocolate boxes, teddies and cards and letters. She quickly hopped out of her car and opened her back door. Just then, out of no where the exo boys jumped on her and hugged her. It got her startled that she even forgot to breath for  few seconds.

“Yah...Are you all trying to kill me by startling me like that? You almost gave me a heart attack.”

“It was Kris Hyung’s idea.” The maknae said immediately and got hit by chanyeol on the head. “Owww”

Sanaya glared at Kris with her hands on her hips. Kris saw the glare and put his hands up in defeat.

“ Hey!!I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to startle you like that. Anyway, no one gets a heart attack like this and that too in a young age.”

“Oh... One get it if he has a weak heart.” Tao said innocently. This time Kris glared at him.

“ Oh thank you very much for your help Tao. But Sanaya doesn’t have a weak heart.”

“Anyways guys, I have something for you.” She took some chocolate boxes from the back seat of her car and gave one each to them. All of them immediately lit up and immediately opened the boxes and ate one chocolates each and gave a thumbs up to Sanaya saying it was really good. Kris was happy that she gave him chocolates but deep inside he wanted her to give chocolate to only him or at least something special.

“ Alright guys. Lets get inside. Classes will start soon.” Suho began to take them inside the building while they all whined.

“ Hey..You want some help with those.” Kris asked even though he was jealous when he saw different boxes of chocolates, a cake and gift box and most importantly a bouquet but he hid with well.

“Oh sure. I won’t be able to carry those inside anyway. Thank you.”

“ By the way, who are those for? Someone special?” Kris asked with a smirk.

“And why should I tell you? But you will come to know it soon. Now lets go.” Sanaya took the bouquet, the box and the cake while Kris took the ten boxes of chocolates and went inside to fing the others. They saw them near the lockers which were filled with tons of chocolates from the girls in their school and other fans. Sanaya went towards her locker, opened it and kept the gifts along with the flowers though she was worried that it would get bad after sometime. She closed the locker and turned around to find the smiling faces of the Shinee boys which got her startled for the second time this day. She immediately put her hand over her chest to calm down.

“ Yah!! Did you guys planned to make me startled for the whole day.”

“ Oh!!!! You are so cute when you are angry, but we did not plan anything. We just missed you since we could not meet much since we are busy with our comeback.” Key said and pinched Sanaya’s cheeks.

“Where is our valentine’s gift?” taemin pouted and Sanaya laughed and turned towards her locker once again. She took out five boxes which were the same as the ones she gave to Exo and gave one to each. Just like Exo, they lit up and opened the boxes and ate one while giving a thumbs up saying that it is delicious. Sanaya thought that they were like twin groups. Everything they did were similar or maybe it was because they were friends for long. Just then Sanaya’s phone rang and she picked it up quickly when she saw who it was.

“ Oppa, I missed you. How are you and the other four?”

I’m fine and so  are the others. And we missed you too. We met your brother yesterday and he said that he missed you a lot. Did you not call him?”

“ Hmm..I might cry if call him and I miss him so much that if I call him I might want to go back home.”

But still you should call him alright.”

Ok, I will. Hyun Joong Oppa when are you coming back to Korea? I thought that you will come today. I even made chocolates for you all today.”

“ Don’t worry. We will get the chocolates and from your own hand.”

“ Really?? Are you coming here now?”

No. We are not going there now. And do you want to have classes today?”

“ Oh... I really hoped that you would be here. And I don’t want to have classes today. Who would want to have classes on valentines day anyway?”

“ Alright. Hold on Jungmin wants to talk to you.”

“Hey Sanaya. How are you? I missed you.”

Hmm.. me too.”

 Just then, there was a announcement that there will be no classes today on account of Valentine’s day. Everyone cheered and went about with their partners and friends.

“Hey.. Did you guys do something? Just now I said to Hyun joong oppa that I did not want to have Classes and now there was an announcement that there will be no classes.”

Hey Hyung she wants to talk to you.” Jungmin gave the phone to Hyun joong quickly.

I’m back.What did you want to talk to me?” Hyunjoong asked her nervously.

Did you do something about the classes, Oppa?”

“ Nooo... What will I even do? Hehehe” He got even more nervous now thinking that the plan will get ruined soon.  “ Yah you pabo. Why did you have to ask her the classes anyway? What if she finds out now? ...” Hyun joong scolded himself.

“Anyway, I gotta go now...I’ll talk to you later.” She turned towards the boys as they were looking at her intensely  making her feel a bit uncomfortable.

Hey wait. Baby wants to talk to you.” She heard some whispers and shuffling and then she heard a clear “Hello”

“Hi! Hyungjun Oppa. Oh wait a minute.” She again turned towards the boys and said, “ Guys, you all can carry on and maybe go to the cafeteria or you might be bored waiting for me here.”

“ Don’t worry, we can wait for you. Right guys?” Kris said and looked at the boys for confirmation to which everyone nodded.

“Alright, as you wish. But if you feel bored, you can go to the cafeteria and wait for me alright.” She then took her phone again began to chat with hyungjun.

After five minutes, Sanaya felt that everyone in the hallway stopped talking and began to whisper lightly. She looked toward Exo and Shinee and they were looking towards her with wide eyes and were also whispering in each others ears. So she asked what was going on and they just pointed at her or more like to something behind her.

Hey look behind you” Hyungjun said to her in the phone and she slowly turned around and saw all five of them in front of her with Hyungjun oppa  waving his phone at her. Then He ran towards Sanaya and hugged her and spun her around.

“ I missed you, Princess.” Sanaya just laughed and then Hyunjoong oppa came and pulled her from Hyungjun to hug her. After she hugged all of them, she looked at the other boys,

“ Hey oppas, you know them, right?”
“Hmm.. We have them in award shows and other variety shows. Annyeonghaeseyo.” They bowed at each other. “Annyeonghaeseyo”

Exo were confused at how Sanaya knew them but Shinee explained it to them and they nodded.

“ Oppas, wait here okay.” She took out the special chocolates from her locker and gave one to each one of them and they took it and kept it inside their jacket. On the other side, Kris again felt something in his heart when he saw that Sanaya gave the special ones to SS501 while Sanaya pouted,

“ Are you not gonna eat them?”

“ Don’t worry Princess. We will eat them later at your house.” Kyujong said and Sanaya smiled again.

“ Hey!! Lets all go to the cafeteria.” She liked her arms with Hyunjoong and Hyungjun and looked at others for confirmation. She thought that she just saw Kris frowning while looking at her linked arms but did not give it a much thought.

“Wait up, Miss. Don’t be in such a hurry. Now there is a surprise for you.” Jungmin said and just then Hyunjoong put his hands over Sanaya’s eyes while Kyujong and Youngsaeng took both of her hands to guide her and Hyungjun and Jungmin cleared the way for them. While Exo and Shinee followed the six of them from behind.

Soon they reached the entrance of the cafeteria while Sanaya still didn’t know anything and wondering where she was. Then Hyungjun called someone and said, “ 1, 2 ,3. SURPRISE.”

They opened the door to the cafeteria and Hyunjoong took his hand from her eyes. Sanaya saw the whole cafeteria filled with red and white balloons and flowers and in the middle of it, someone was standing in a grey micky mouse printed t-shirt and a blue shirt over it with a mike in his hand and his head facing down. He was not that tall like Kris or her brother and Sanaya was sure of who it was and gasped.

 


HELLO everyone !!!! After a long wait, at last one chapter.... Actually it was supposed to be long one but I kept messing up the next part, so I thought of putting it in parts and uopload one now, since it is better than none, right? I hope I can finish up the next part without messing up, which was one of the reason for the late update while the other was my studies......

Anyway, please comment if you liked the chapter and guess who is that someone? He will be appearing in the next chapter for sure........