11. Her house.. She is really rich...

The Indian transferee student

[Same day, Class room]

“Hey guys, Where is Kris?” Suho asked the ones who came with Kris.

“Oh, he went to get his cellphone from the van. He left it there when he came.” Tao replied while the others settled down in their seats.

“Oh alright. But class will start soon. Hope he comes back in time.”

Soon all the students came in and settled down and even Shinee came. The Exo members were waiting for Kris when Key turned to them and asked,

“Hey, did you guys see Sanaya? She is still not here.”

“No we didn’t see her. Maybe she won’t come to school today.”

“But she messaged us that she was getting ready for school this morning. She should have reached here by now.”

“Hmm...Even Kris did not reach the class till now. He even came to the school with us.”

Just then the teacher came in and began her class which no one liked. It was English literature class. It was the most hated by Exo and Shinee. As soon as the class ended, they went to their next class which was Art. Even in this class, Kris and Sanaya did not reach the class which made the boys worried as they all knew that both Kris and Sanaya loved Art. Soon this class was over and they headed to the vocal class and when it was over, they all rushed out and began searching and callin them. Neither of them were picking up which made them even more worried.

When Luhan was walking by the nurse’s office with Key and Suho, he bumped with one of then two nurse. Luhan immediately apologised,

“I’m really sorry. I was looking where I was going. Actually we were looking for our friends. They did not reach even one of the classes even though they reached school.”

“Its ok, I’m also sorry. I should have looked too. Are you talking about the tall, handsome guy and the new foreign girl?” The aged nurse asked.

“Yes. He was talking about them. Did you by any chance see them?” Key asked.

“They are inside the medic room and resting. They both hurt themselves.” The nurse pointed toward the door she came from.

“What? They hurt themselves.” Suho exclaimed in a loud voice and till then some other members had also reached the place.  They all immediately rushed inside and Suho called the other remaining members.

[ Kris – Sanaya’s side]

Both were in there dreamlands with Sanaya’s head on Kris’s shoulder and Kris’s head over Sanaya’s head. But it did not last long when the door of the room burst open with a loud thud which up the both off them. Even before they could get up from their position, all the boys saw them and widened their eyes.

“Its not anything, ok. Don’t think anything weird. We just fell asleep.”

“Alright alright. We won’t say anything. But what happened? How did you get hurt?” Kris sighed and began to tell them the whole incident except the kiss. By then Sanaya was blushing lightly remembering the kiss as Kris was telling them.

“.....So now we got here and were waiting for the recess to come but we fell asleep.”

“Hmm..ok but you could have called us even during class you know. We would have come even then.”

“That was the reason I did not call you all. I now that you all will come here as soon as I call since each one of you hate the English literature class.”

“Well.. everyone is not like you, you know. Its only you that like that class.”

“I like that class too. It is my favourite class even in India.” Sanaya said as she felt left out in boy’s argument of English class.

“See, she likes it too.” Suho just pouted when Sanaya supported Kris.

The nurse came and looked at all the 16 boys gathered in the small room. She just shook her head and asked the boys to make way for her.

“I think you should just go home and rest your ankle. I got the permission for you to go home and these boys can take you. I got the permission for them too.”

“Alright. Thank you very much.”

“Aah..its alright. My son is your age too, so you all are like my sons and daughter. Just rest well and if it gets worse, go see a doctor.” The nurse ushered them all out and helped sanaya get off the bed while Suho helped kris. They all reached the parking and key asked,

“Hey, Sanaya did you bring a car?”

“Hmm.. There it is.” She pointed towards a red Ferrari  [  Like the one in Kim Hyun Joong’s mv breakdown. ] Everyone gasped and the expensive car. They were also rich but not one to be able to afford the latest model of Ferrari or any other expensive car like this one.

“Woah, you have a ferreri.” Sehun asked with a surprised look.

“ Hmm.. It was a gift from my brother and Hyun joong oppa.”

“ But now how will you drive with a sprained ankle?” Taemin asked.

“ Mmmm... Key, can I trust you with your driving skills?”

“Me? Ar..Ar you telling me to drive your car? Are you sure?”

“Yup..I’m sure. Come on. Lets go to my house and chill out”

“Alright.. everyone get in your vans and Suho help Kris. Key help Sanaya to her car and drive carefully. We will follow your car.” Onew said like a true leader.

Soon they were driving towards Sanaya’s house with three vans with the remaining boys. As they entered the rich neighbourhood, they all gasped again.

“You Live here?” Key asked as his eyes widened at the sight of the big and beautiful houses.

“Yeah...My house is just next to SS501 oppas’ house.”

“Oh this is the one.” She told Key to stop at a house with a big garage filled with three more cars and big pool in back of the house which could be seen a little from the front. After all the boys got down, Sanaya took them inside the house. All of them who were already amazed with the exterior of the house, had their eyes wide and mouth hung open at the beautiful interior. This must be the most expensive on in this whole neighbourhood. This means she is really rich... -  this was what each one of them thought.


I'm REALLY REALLY REALLY SORRY for not updating any shapter for so long..... PLEASE FORGIVE ME....PLEASE..

All this school project, assignments and weekly tests are making me crazy..... I did even have the time to concentrate on this story at all...

Also I'm thinking of skipping some days in the story...its going really slow and not making any progress....

These days have been very hectic for me and today I came home frustrated and opened my fb account and got this devastating new of kris filing lawsuit against SM and my heart sank right deep into the ocean. I was like not again, first DBSK, Then SuJu and now EXO...Oh God, i really hate SM now..aomething is really wrong with them...But its Kris's decision and I will support him till the end...He will always be an exo for me.... But I hope this is just a rumour and it will be alright....

http://www.sbs.com.au/popasia/blog/2014/05/15/exo-kris-contract-termination-rumours-explained

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/05/chinese-media-outlet-reports-that-exos-kris-is-seeking-to-terminate-his-contract-with-sm-entertainment

http://blog.koreaboo.com/post/85794713148/sm-entertainment-confirms-exo-ms-kris-is-filing

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/05/sehun-posts-on-instagram-seemingly-in-response-to-the-situation-several-exo-members-unfollow-kris

http://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20140515001362

I Hope this is not true at all.....T.T  I WAS LITERALLY CRYING AT THE LAST ONE AFTER THAT CRYING EVEN HARDER WATCHING ALL THE VIDEOS OF EXO IN MY PC AND LAPTOP......