12. Valentine's Day is coming.....

The Indian transferee student

It was the 12th of February and exactly 25 days since Sanaya came to Seoul, S. Korea and  20 days since she met EXO. They became much closer as days went by. EXO was given a long rest since their recent comeback ended its promotions and was successful, so they came to school everyday except for some sudden schedule while Shinee had their comeback and were busy with the promotions so they could not meet up with Sanaya a lot. EXO and Sanaya became so close that they even began to hang out in her place and also had sleepovers. All the girls in school envied her and really hated her but could not do anything for three reasons. 1)The EXO, Shinee and even SNSD were around her all the time. 2) The teachers as well the principal of the school always favoured her and 3) they also got the hint that Sanaya was really rich even though they were not sure.

At the moment the EXO members were hanging out in Sanaya’s house. Some were seated on the sofas, some were sprawled on the floor while some were fooling around. Sanaya as seating in a single sofa with the remote in her hand randomly changing the channels of the tv. All of them were bored. After some more silence, Sanaya decided to break the silence,

“ So, what do you plan for Valentine’s Day. It’s the day after tomorrow.”

“Don’t you know that only girls give presents on Valentine’s Day here in Korea? Boys return gifts on White Day. ” Suho said.

“Oh, I thought that it’s the same here like the other countries..”

“No, Here as well as Japan, China and Taiwan celebrate Valentine’s Day where the girls give presents like chocolates to the boys and on White Day, which is exactly 1 month later, the boys return the gifts as a sort of repayment for the gifts the girls gave on Valentines day.” Baekhyun explained to Sanaya.

“Oh alright. So, would you be receiving gifts the day after tomorrow.”

“ Of course. The fans would be showering us with gifts, mostly chocolates as well the girls from school.” Kai said proudly with a smirk. Sanaya sticked out her tongue at him and he just laughed.

“Would you be giving us gifts on Valentine’s Day or maybe Shinee sunbaes? Or do you have anyone special?” Tao asked innocently. That caught Kris’s attention. In those 20 days, Kris had taken a liking to Sanaya but he still not realised it. But he surely did not fall in love with her yet but if it goes on like this he would surely fall in love with her.

“Well it depends but I’m not going to tell you. And I don’t have anyone special but just like a tradition I have been maintaining for the last 4 years. I don’t know if it will happen this year or not.” Sanaya said remembering her valentine’s day of the last four years with a smile on her face. This made everyone curious in what was that tradition especially Kris who was frowning until Chen nudged him.  

Chen had been observing Kris for some days now and he noticed the changes in him and concluded that Kris has taken a liking to Sanaya. Kris gave him a ‘what’ look and Chen just shook his head while smiling mischievously. Kris knew something was going on in Chen’s mind but decided to just ignore it.

Soon, all the EXO members were called for a sudden conference with the SM staff and all the other artists under the company. They all bid goodbye and went inside the vans that was waiting for them.

“ Bye guys. Meet you the day after tomorrow.” Sanaya waved since their school was closed the next day.

“ Bye. Don’t forget to bring us chocolates.” Luhan shouted before getting in the van. Sanaya chuckled  and went inside after the van was out of her sight.

 

The next day arrived and Sanaya woke up early and put on her jogging attire. She sent away all her servants the night before so she could be alone for the day and prepare the gifts for everyone. Yes, she decided to make chocolate for EXO and Shinee as well as SS501, just in case they appear otherwise she would send them to Japan where they were at present.

 While retuning from her daily morning jogging, she went to the convenience store and brought all the requirements for the chocolates and also did some other grocery shopping. She returned home and after freshening up, she started to prepare all the ingredients while having her breakfast. By evening time, she prepared about 15 chocolates for each of the EXO members and the Shinee members and wrapped them nicely. She also prepared some special chocolate for the SS501 members since she have known them for three years now and they were really close to her and her brother as well as her other friend. Now she started to prepare the special chocolate cake about which she mentioned to the boys. It was a special kind of chocolate cake she makes every valentine’s day. It small heart shaped cake with a secret message which only she and the other person could understand. She had also ordered a bouquet of orchids, a huge card and a pair of shoes comfortable for dancing and asked it to be packed nicely. After she was done with the gifts, she prepared wardrobe for the next day and made two sandwiches  for her dinner as she was too tired to make a suitable dinner and then went to bed.

I hope everything goes well tomorrow. I just hope our tradition does not break this time even if we are not together and even countries apart. We are still friends right? Or should I say my ‘best friend’? I just hope you come tomorrow even if the chances are too small. I hope all of my efforts I made today does not go in vain.’ With all these thoughts running in her mind, Sanaya fell asleep excited for the next day.

 One for each of the boys.

 For SS501 ( one box each)

NOW FOR THE SPECIAL SOMEONE

     


DID YOU LIKE THE CHAPTER?????? PLEASE COMMENT........

A NEW CHARACTER IS MAKING AN ENTRY IN THE NEXT CHAPTER........GUESS WHO IS IT??????

And my updates are going to be slow from now on...... Please don't give up on this story and even though all the things going on in exo, I'll keep on writing with Kris as my main male lead and also as the leader of Exo m......Mr Galaxy.....The DRAGON of EXO......