6. Goodbye SS501

The Indian transferee student

( At Sanaya’s House )

All six of them were sitting in the living room with Sanaya in the middle, laughing while holding her stomach and the rest of them glaring at her.

“A….all right, I..I’ll stop la…laughing….hahaha….”She said between her laughs ”How di….did you all ev…even think tha..that I was kidnapped…”

“Oh come on, you are the daughter of one of the richest man in the world, of course someone could have kidnapped you. So Miss, don’t you dare going out of the house like this when you are with us. At least you should have written a note or gave us a message to one of us.” Hyunjoong said.

“But no one knows that I’m here, except for my family and friends. The media thinks that I’m in the states to comlete my studies. AND I wrote a note for all of you which I sticked in the front door.” Sanaya pouted.

“Oh yeah, I saw one at the door. I forgot to tell you.” Hyungjun exclaimed. At the other four glared at the maknae and stood up to attack him.

“Yah, we were all tensed up that Sanaya had been kidnapped and you did not even tell us that there was a note. And we were worried for nothing.” All tackled the maknae on the floor. While he was trying to escape from his hyungs, Snaya was laughing so hard at the scene that tears were coming out from her eyes. When her laugh subsided, she attempted to stop them since the maknae was struggling under his beloved hyungs.

“ Ok Ok..... stop it now.” Sanaya said loudly. After all the five got back on their feets,” You cannot just scold hyungjun oppa. You four also did not see the note. Maybe if had gone to see if I went outside to the lawn, then you could have seen the note on the door. I didn’t know all of you did not even have that much common sense.”

“ Well that did not even come to our mind. Alright lets forget about that. We have to say something to you.” Kyujong said.

“What is it?” Sanaya looked at them curiously.

“Tomorrow is your first day of school and we told you that we go there with you since our father own that school and also we have studied in that school. But a little problem has arised.”

“We have to go to Japan for a business meeting and if we get the proposal, then we may have to stay there for at least four months as we have to establish our branch there and have to wait till it stabilizes. So we won’t meet for months. Sorry, you have to manage your first days of school on your own even though we said that we will help you out.” Hyunjoong continued for Kyujong.

“ When you will be going?” Sanaya asked with a saddened expression.

“ Tonight. We got the news this morning so we couldn’t tell you. Oh and your bother will also be there.” Youngsaeng replied. Jungmin seeing the sad mood of Sanaya, Decided to cheer her up.

“Hey forget about that for now. Lets go for shopping to buy necessities for your school as well as get some good clothes to wear on your first day of school. Then we can have lunch and we have to pack our luggage and you can get ready for your school tomorrow.” Sanaya got excited after hearing about shopping and immediately went to her room to get ready. While the others looked at her amused, seeing that her mood changed so easily.

“I’m ready. Lets goooooo!!!!” Sanaya said loudly while running down the stairs. The boys looked at her shocked as she went out the main door in just a second.

“ Wow. She is really fast and so excited just for shopping which she does almost everyday.” Kyujong said while shaking his head.

“She is a girl. Of course she likes shopping.”Hyunjoong laughed after which the other also started laughing.

“Come on guys. We have to go shopping” Sanaya shouted from outside. They just shook their heads and went out.

(In the evening, outside Sanaya’s house)

After a day full of shopping, they came back exhausted with each of their hands full of shopping bags among which only five belongs to the boys and the rest nineteen bags were Sanaya’s. They brought all the bags inside her house except the five and came back outside to go to their own house.

“You go and get ready for your school and we will go and pack our bags and then we have to rush to the airport. We will call you when we get there. Ok bye and call us if you face any problems alright.”

“Hmmm...Bye and have a safe journey. Just grab the proposal and come back successfully Ok....” She hugged all five of them and went inside her house feeling a bit down. The others went to their own house which is next to Sanaya’s. Sanaya soon ate her dinner and assembled all her things for school and soon went to her dreamland while Ss501 were on their plane to Japan.

On the other side both Shinee and Exo were in their own dorm bickering and playing games. Soon they were also fast asleep after getting every thing ready for their school the next day feeling excited to go back to school after a six month’s gap because of their tours and new albums.


Hello everyone!!! Sorry for the late update...... Tell me what you think about this chapter.....

I wrote the chapter before but before I could save it, my computer suddenly turned off and all my writing was wasted. I had to write it all over again, so I could not update it faster.

So, ss501 are gone for now but they will return and I decided to make them one of the main character like exo and shinee. Also I want you to help me decide which couple should have a happy ending. the couples are:

1. Sanaya x Kris

2. Sanaya x Minho

3. Sanaya x Hyunjoong

4. Sanaya x oc ( It will be a indian character)