8. Knowing the Actual Exo

The Indian transferee student

“ Hey!!!! SANAYA...”

Sanaya looked up as she heard several voices calling her and saw the whole of Shinee and the other boys she met at the beach. Shinee were smiling at her while the other boys were looking at her surprised.

“Well, it seems that you know some of the students here. That good, you won’t have any problems to adjust here. You know the language, right?” The teacher asked Sanaya. She was in her late 30s and looked very cheerful.

“Yes but I’m not much fluent in Korean so please help me.” She replied with a smile.

“So, please take a sit.” She looked for empty seats and found five of them out of which only one had a seatmate. So she jestured Sanaya to seat over there.” You can seat in the seat next to Kris, over there. He is the one sleeping with his head on the desk.”

“Thank you very much” Sanaya bowed and went over to her seat. She waved to the Shinee member and smiled at the other boys. She surprised that they also studied in this school and that too in the very same class. She never thought she would meet them again and now they were in the same class. She was also surprised that the teacher did not say anything to Kris when he was sleeping in the class.

She sat in her seat and looked around. She saw many of the girls were glaring at her which she could not understand why. So, she frowned a bit

“ Why are they even glaring at me? I did not do any wrong, did I ?” She mumbled at herself but the boy sitting in front of her heard it and turned around. It was Chen, the boy she met the other day. He smiled at her,

“Don’t worry about them. They are jealous at you.”

“ And why would they be jealous at me?” She frowned more and pouted.

“ Because we, I mean Exo and the Shinee sunbaes know you. But how do you know the Shinee members?”

“ We are friends. I met them last year in a trip to japan.”

“ Oh, that means you were that girl with whom they were talking to at the airport last Friday?”

“Yup, I was the one but how did you know?”

“ Oh we were there too. You didn’t saw us because we inside the airport.”

“Oh, ok then. But you told me just now that the girls are jealous of me because of me knowing you and the Shinee oppas. So, are also famous like them?”

“ yes, we ar....” He was not able to answer you as the teacher saw you two talking.

“ Miss Sanaya and Mister Jongdae please stop talking and please wake up mister Yifan there, will you?” The teacher said with a smile but every one could see that she was pissed. All the remaining Exo and the Shinee member who were the only boys in the class laughed as the teacher called them with their real name and the both of them especially Kris hated it if someone called them with their real name.

Hearing his real name, Kris immediately woke and glared at the other for laughing. Then he heard a female laughter from beside him and no one was seated beside him before the class started. He looked toward her and was shocked to see Sanaya sitting next to him. He was thinking about her the whole night as he found something attractive in her.

“ Yah when did you come here.”

“ Well, you were sleeping at that time.” Sanaya giggled.

“ Then, Welcome to SAA!!!!” He said with a smile this time.

“ Well class, Keep quiet. I’m trying to take class here.” Her cheerfulness was long gone now. Just then there was a knock on the door and she got more annoyed. ”Come in”

The secretary of the Principal came in and said something to the teacher and then he went out.

“Well, students listen. The shinee member are called for they have a sudden appearance in a show so they have to go prepare for it now. Your manager is waiting for you outside and the rest of you get to Sanaya and become her friend as she is new here. I have to go for a staff meeting right now. All you must behave and make her feel like she is in her own country.” She said and left the class.

The shinee member came towards Sanaya and hugged her. She smiled.

“ I got your messages this morning. Thank you for that.”

“  Of course we would do that. You are our friend right.” Jonghyun said and took her hand.

“ Yah, it was my idea to send her a message. Don’t take the credit.” Key said and smacked jonghyun’s head.

“Hey, behave ok...” Minho said andb then looked at Sanaya. “ We have to go now but we will meet you tomorrow and then we can catch up on what we have been doing till now ok.”

“ Hmm...ok but you have to keep your promise on spending the day with me alright.”

“of course, a promise is a promise, right guys. And we have fulfilled it today but you know the lives of an idol.” This time onew said and then looked towards the exo members,” Hey, you guys take care of her for today, Right?”

“ YES, SIR!!!!” Both Chanyeol and baekhyun said and saluted like an officer. The others shook their heads at this and kris said with a reassuring face,

“ Don’t worry, we will take care of her”

“We forgot to tell you that she was the one we met at the airport and how did you know her? “ Jonghyun asked as he remembered that Exo also called her name when she entered.

“We met her in the beach yesterday” Suho answered

“ Hmmm..Ok So we should be leaving now. Manager must be waiting for us. Come on boys, lets go. Sanaya we will meet you tomorrow alright.” Onew said in a leader like tone when calling the boys and then called Sanaya who was busy talking to Taemin and Minho.

“ But I have so much to talk with Sanaya. I don’t want to leave.” Taemin pouted. Sanaya smiled,

“ Come on, we can talk tomorrow. You have to go now.”

“ Maknae, we will talk with sanaya tomorrow. We have to go now. Stop being a baby, you are big enough.” Minho said with a father like tone and Taemin pouted more. But eventually he smiled and went with the others to their manager who was waiting outside. Sanaya laughed and then settled in her seat. Soon the exo member gathered around her and she engaged in talking to them oblivious to the glares given to her by the other girls who were jealous of her for getting so much attention from both shinee and exo.

“ So you did not tell me who you are because the teacher interrupted us.” Sanaya asked Chen.

“ Oh yes, we are known as Exo, we are a famous boyband under SM Entertainment just like Shinee.” Luhan replied in place of Chen at which he glared at Luhan.

“Yah, she asked me.” “ Well you were late.” Luhan stuck out his tongue. Sanaya giggled at them.

“Even though we are the same age, we debuted late. So they are our sunbae.” Suho said to stop Luhan and Chen.

“Yah, Luhan will you stop. You are the secong oldest here. At least behave like that.” Kris said while shaking his head when both Luhan and Chen were sticking their tongue at each other.

“ What you are the second oldest? That means the others all are younger than you? I thought you are the youngest.” Sanaya said with wide eyes as she looked at Luhan. He chuckled as well as the others.

“ Actually, I get a lot. Its because of my face so everybody thinks that I am the youngest. But I’m the second oldest to Xiumin hyung.”

“ Oh, I thought Kris is the oldest.”

“Haha, Kris hyung That means you look old.” Chanyeol said laughing while pointing to Kris.

“Hey, I did not mean that. I said that because he has a nice built and he is tall. I did not say he is old.” Sanaya said quickly since she did not Kris to get angry and she really thought that Kris is very handsome and well built. When she realised what she thought, her face became red as she blushed.

“Ooooo so Sanaya thinks that Kris hyung is handsome.” Kai teased when he saw both Sanaya and Kris blushed at what she said.

“ wait, I did not say that he is handsome. I mean he is handsome but....umm..uhh...” Sanaya was lost in words as to what to say and she blushed even more.

“ We know we know...don’t worry.”Every one was teasing her now.

“Hey stop teasing her now. She might feel embarrassed. Stop it ok.” Kris tried to stop them even though he was liking it but he could see that Sanaya was getting embarrassed.

“ Look who is talking. He himself was blushing just now. We know you were liking it when she said you were handsome.

“Alright now everyone, lets go to the canteen. I’m hungry.” Kris stood up from his seat. When everyone heard about food they got excited and all rushed towards the door. Sanaya smiled at Kris and thanked him for saving her.

“ Don’t worry. Its alright. They are always like this. You will get used to it. Now lets go to the canteen. The other must have already ordered their food.” Kris smiled and they both went out the door and to the canteen.

                

                    On the other side, some girls were talking, “ who does she think she is.” “ It is her first day and she is already talking to our oppas.” “ Our oppas did not talk to us even once and now they are talking and even joking around with her. Its not fair.” “ She is not even from Korea. How dare she steal our oppas?” ........................


Hello Everyone......So how is the new Chapter? Did you like it....

I thought of putting only Exo in this chapter but it would be wierd if shinee suddenly dissapeared so I put a bit of Shinee here....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZE2NvlR68B4 ( Here is Exo's comeback. OVERDOSE. The video does not belong to me. The credit goes to the uploader)

Oh My God!!! They are so Hot!!!!