7. First day of school and....Girls generation

The Indian transferee student

The sun was shining brightly and its light was passing through the window falling directly on Sanaya’s face. She winced and turned over and pulled the covers over her face. Just as she was beginning to fall in her dreamland again, a loud ring tone was heard. She slowly reached her hand towards her phone and received it without even seeing who it was.

“ Hello, who is this?” she said in her sleepy tone since she was not fully awake.

“ Yah!! wake up sleeping beauty. Or you will be late for your first day of school” Someone said on the other line.

“Hey I recognise your voice. Who are you again ?” Sanaya asked as she was not aware of anything around her as she was just thinking about falling asleep again.

“What??? How could you forget about your handsome oppa’s voice? I’m not going to talk with you again.” Then she heard some sounds of shuffling and again she heard someone speaking,

“Hey, sleepy head. I’m Hyunjoong oppa. You should wake up now or you will be late.” After hearing Hyunjoong’s name she immediately woke up.

“Oh! Hey oppa, did you reach Japan?” She could hear Hyungjun complaining about how she did not response when he was speaking and immediately responded after Hyun joong got on the phone. She giggled at that.

“We reached here about 4 hours ago. Since we knew you would be sleeping, we didn’t call you then and thought of calling after you wake up in the morning. But it seems that you were still sleeping. He he” Since she was on the loudspeaker, she could hear all the other laughing as well.

“Don’t laugh at me like that. I was just excited about school so I couldn’t sleep well and woke up late.” She pouted.

“Ok ok, I’m gonna hang up now. You get ready for school and good luck. Do well and call us if you face any problems alright.”

“Hmmm. You all also work hard and come back soon. I’m already missing you.”

“We will” “ FIGHTING” All five of them shouted together. Sanaya chuckled and put the phone on her dressing table and then took out her clothes. She put them on the bed, took a towel and proceeded to the bathroom. After about fifteen minutes, she came out and put on her dress. After that she stood in front of her dressing table and blow dried her hair and put on really light makeup as she was not fond of putting heavy makeup. She then put on a hair band and took out her heels and put them on. She took her jacket which was mandatory for all the students and proceeded downstairs to eat breakfast. Luckily the students were allowed to wear what they like so she did not have to put on a uniform.

 ( Just look at the hair, make up and dress and imagine the lower half as you want with heels. And if you have seen student of the year then you will know the look. Jus ignore the boy.)

As she was having her breakfast, she received five texts simultaneously.

Are you excited for your first day of school. We will be there for you in school if you have any problem. So don’t worry..... :) :P ”

“Hey!! Good luck for school....Don’t get stressed up too much or you will get wrinkles too soon.... :D “

“Excited for school???? We can have fun together, so lets meet up at school.. ok “

“ Sanaya, Fighting!!!!! You have to stay with us at school or I’ll be mad... :P “

“Its your first day of school. Be careful... We will always be there for you at school. So don’t get nervous. Since we are your friends we will help you out. GOODLUCK!!!!!! FIGHTING!!!!! J :D “

Afer getting the texts, a big smile formed on her lips and her mood went up even higher then it already was. She quickly drank her glass of juice and took her car keys as she wanted to ride to school on her own. Soon she was on the road and reached school in about ten minutes. She parked her car and began looking around the school compound. It was really big and filled with trees and flowers.

I have seen much more bigger schools but this one is really beautiful. It is environment friendly with its gardens. Its really nice and I think I will like it here. I hope the students are also nice like the appearance of the school.” Sanaya was lost in her thoughts that she did not notice two beautiful girls were now standing in front of her. Soon she snapped out of her thoughts when one of them tapped her shoulder.

“ Yes ?”

“You must be Sanaya, the new transferee student.” Sanaya nodded and the girl continued,” Welcome to our school. I’m Tiffany and this is Jessica. We are also from this school and your one year senior. We are also from the girl group Girls Generation.” Tiffany smiled.

“ Hyunjoong oppa asked us to help you out as it is your first day. So come.. We will first take you to the office  to get your schedule.” Jessica said with a friendly smile.

“Then we will give you a tour of the school and you can meet our other friends. They are all friendly so you can get along with them well and you will also make some female friends on your first day. How is it?” tiffany continued.

“ Oh that will be great. At least I will have someone to talk to. The only people I know in Seoul are ss501 and shinee .”Sanaya said as they were walking along the corridor to go to the office.

“  so, you know shinee too. Its good that you will have friends of the same age in the school. But be careful.  The three es of this school might attack you for being close to the idols. There was one girl who got close to one of the idols ended up leaving the school after getting tortured by them every day.” Tiffany said in a serious tone.

“Yah. Don’t scare her. This is just her first day” Jessica smacked tiffany’s head lightly.

“ But unnie, I was just warning her about it so that she would not be surprised.” Tiffany pouted.

“ Don’t worry, unnies. I think I can handle them. If they will be ba, then I will be worst.” Sanaya said and all three of them laughed as they reached the office.

“You go inside and get your schedule. We will wait here.” Jessica gestured  her to go inside. Sanaya then went inside and came after two minute with a piece of paper in her hand which was her schedule.

“ I got it. So I’m in class 15-A. Is it bad or good?” Sanaya asked as looked through the paper.

“It is the best one out there. Don’t worry, you will like it. Come on lets tour the school.” Tiffany said. Soon they visited the library, recreation room, the garden, the canteen, the dance studios, the auditorium and every other facilities in the school. Sanaya felt that every thing was standard, clean and nice and both the irls were also very nice and friendly. She felt relieved that she now had female friends and she was excited to meet the other girls. As they proceeded to go and meet the other members of Girls Generation, the bell rang which indicated that every one had to go their own classes. So they hurriedly went towards her homeroom and stood in front of the door.

“ You can wait here and we will go inside to talk to your homeroom teacher. Then we will come out and you can go inside. Ok” Jessica said and knocked the door as Sanaya nodded. When they heard someone telling them to come in, both Jessica and tiffany opened the door and went inside. Sanaya heard some whispering and also greeting coming from the students in the class to the two girls so she peeked through the slightly opened door and saw that Jessica and tiffany smiled at the students and whispered some thing to the teacher to which the teacher nodded but she could not see the students. As she saw them coming out she straightened herself and took a deep breadth.

“ You can go in now. We talked to the teacher but now we have to go to our own class. Goodluck.” Both of them went their own way and Sanaya looked towards the door and slowly opened it. She saw the teacher looking at her and told her come in. She stood in front of the class but did not look at them. The teacher told her to do an introduction,

“ Hello, I’m Sanaya Singhania and I came from India as a transferee student. So please treat me well as I don’t know much about S. Korea.”Sanaya bowed but immediately looked up as she heard several voices shouting at the same time.

“ Hey, SANAYA!!!!”


Hello everyone!!! I updated the next chapter soon since i could not update the last chapter late. Hope you all like it......

Since everyone selected Sanaya x Kris , so it will be their happy ending but there will be a surprise for everyone. There will be an entry of someone but not too soon.

Also tell me who do want in the next chapter? It will be either Exo or Shinee. There will also be GG........