1. Mumbai to Seoul

The Indian transferee student

At the Airport:

"Come on faster. I'm gonna be late, Bhai * "

Shanaya shouted from the entrance of the airport. Behind her was her cousin, Aditi and way behind was her brother Sidharth and her other cousin and also Aditi's twin brother Aditya carrying Sanaya's heavy luggages.

"Hahaha...come on you slow pokes. Be faster." Aditi laughed.

"Hey..try to carry so many lugguages and then laugh, you stupid" Aditya shouted back.

"Yaa..you are more stupid and dumb" Aditi retorted. Getting irritated Sidharth shouted this time,

"Hey..Will you two stop fighting and Sanaya, you are going in our private plane so why do you have to worry about getting late..phew..did you really have to bring so many lugguages?"

"Oh come on..you know I don't want to get there after dark and of course I have to get many lugguages..I'm staying there for years, Bhai"

"But still, its not like you cannot buy anyting there"

"Ok ok we got to the security check, so I'm gonna go now ok, Bye" She hugged her brother and then her cousins.

"Do you really have to go again ? We got back from the States last year"Aditi asked while hugging her.

"You know this is the best Art school in asia ...and I've always liked designing and singing as well as dancing. And I really want to do this"Sanaya hugged back.

"ok..now enough of this drama. Sanaya you should go now and I called them.So they will come to pick you up from the airport"Sidharth interrupted.

"Why did you have to call the oppas?. They must be busy and I don't want them to waste their time nd come to pick me up."

"I just told them that you are going to Seoul and they themselves said that they will come to pick you up, so don't worry and now go ok"Sidharth pushed her towards the security check.

"Alright..bye everyone..I'll call you when I will reach there"She waved and turned towards the Checking.

 

In the Plane:

Sanaya got to her seat and soon fell asleep.

After some time, she woke up to a air hostess shaking her up.

"Miss, the plane has reached Seoul"

She yawned and slowly and lazily got up from her seat and took her bag and moved towards the door.

She stepped out of her private plane and stretched  out her arms.

"Hello Seoul. I hope I'll enjoy it here"

 

At the Incheon Airport:

Sanaya got all of her lugguage in a trolley and rolled it towards the exit. While walking, she pushed aside and saw some fans with cameras and autograph books running, shouting and crowding not too far from where she was. So she tried to move away and started walking opposite to where the crowd was.Suddenly She heard someone shouting her name.

"Hey, Sanaya. wait up" She slowly turned around as the crowd parted to make a way, revealing five handsome boys dressed in costly and stylish clothed with sunglasses, smiling and walking towards her.

 

 

        A/N So this is the first chapter for my first fanfiction...

              *Bhai means brother in hindi(Indian language) 

             The next chapter is coming up soon..