Last Impression

Unexpectedly

4 Years Later: 11th grade

Your POV:

                You neatly tightened your tie before you checked yourself out in front of the full sized mirror. Puberty did you good Hyemi; you smirked at your inner thoughts. You may look like a girl but your speech sounded like a guy’s thanks to spending so much time around Yongguk. Honestly you didn’t mind seeing him so often. It’s like having an older brother you’ve always wanted. You had to admit you were jealous sometimes. His popularity is soaring and his reputation was The Badass Boyfriend everyone wanted. Pffft, a badass boyfriend? What a joke!

                You closed the door behind you and saw him waiting for you. You guys always walked to school together since freshmen year of high school. Your mom said the school was sketchy and she wanted you to walk with someone just in case someone jumped you or kidnap you. He was a lot taller now and puberty did him some good also. You don’t know if he had been working out or what but you could see the outline of his toned arms and his broad shoulders. His voice has gotten deeper also. The only thing that didn’t change was his big grin.

Yongguk’s POV:

                “I have to work tonight so you have to walk home by yourself, okay?” I looked at her. Her hair was now down to the middle of her back and one side was tucked behind her ear. She also convinced her mom to let her switch from glasses to contacts. She was starting to look like a lady. She’s just gorgeous.

                “Alright,” her voice cut me from my train of thought. We got to the front of the school. A larger banner hung done and it read: Beginning of School Festival! Shall we start the year off with some fun? I let out a big sigh. I hated this day so much. Everyone got extremely competitive and it was more like war than a festival.

                “Yongguuuki!” Zelo shouted from across the street. It has been a week since I got to know this kid and now he’s sticking to me like glue. He goes to the middle school that’s right next to our school so we see each other every morning.

Your POV:

                “Hello noona,” he said sweetly. You smiled in reply. You’ve known this kid ever since he was born and you treated him like a younger brother you never had. “So noona did you hear about hyung’s girl?” before he could say anymore Yongguk sealed his hand over the boy’s mouth. You raised an eyebrow.

                “Yongguk have a girlfriend?” you smiled in curiosity as you nudged him in the arm.

                “Who has a what now?” Deahyun and Youngjae asked in sync while poking their heads into the circle.

                “Yah, don’t get into the upperclassmen’s business,” Himchan also joined the circle. You looked around then asked where Jongup was. Zelo said he was sick but we all read between the lines and knew he was ditching.

                The one minute bell rung and our group scattered to our own destination. We entered the class just before the teacher did, which by now he already knows our reputation for being exactly on time. He announced the day’s schedule and which person would participate in which activities.

                Minhyuk—500m dash

        Bora—Archery

               Hyemi and Yongguk—Partner Badminton

                Luhan, Xiumin, ect.—Soccer

And the list went on.

                One hour later after everyone changed into our class uniform: light green sweats, jacket, and a white tee; we went to the track to cheer for Minhyuk. Roars came from all direction as the coach shoots a blank gun to start the race. You heard Minhyuk was really popular in track and you thought it was because of his cute looks but you found out you were wrong. He was speedy, dashing passed the others with ease and in a few minutes the event ended with Minhyuk holding up the small gold metal. The next event was also a success for your class. You had always admired Bora for her looks and great athletic skills. In the end she beat the other girl 44-40. Another gold medal was earned from your class. This school could afford gold metals but can’t afford to clean the graffiti walls?

                Next up was Partner Badminton. You loved badminton and with Yongguk you guys became unstoppable. You went looking for him when some random girl came up to you and said she saw Yongguk at the back of the school by the garden. You nodded thanks and walked off. However, you didn’t see the cold smirk on the girl’s face. Getting closer, you could hear a low murmuring conversation, his voice and…a girl’s voice. You peaked behind the wall and saw Yuri, a sophomore, on top of him while he sat on the ground with his legs out. “Lets just reveal our relationship, Yongguk,” she said as she leaned closer to him. He was about to say something but she stopped him with her kiss. What the hell? Hyemi get out of here, leave them alone. Your mind is urging you to go but your feet didn’t listen. Yongguk pushed her off but before he could say anything she screamed out, “She knows now! Stop hiding it!” She snapped her head at you as if she knew you were there all along. Yongguk got up immediately and looked at you with confused eyes.

“Hyemi-ah,” was all you heard before you ran away from that place.


Introducing the rest of B.A.P.

Adding in other idols.

Yuri is not Yuri from Girl's Generation, she's just a fictional character.