First Unexpected Incident

Unexpectedly

Warning: This chapter contains few profanity here and there.


Yongguk’s POV:

                Anger boiled inside me when I saw Hyemi’s sad eyes. I knew exactly what was going on. I knew something wasn’t right when Yuri called me out. She’s been onto me since the summer of last year. She thought Hyemi was the reason why I rejected her five times and so this was her way to separate us. This . “What the is wrong with you!” I screamed on top of my lungs making her jumped back.

                She smirked nervously, “I took the trash out. Now we can be together,” she approached me slowly and laid a hand on my arm. I took hold of her shoulders and pushed her against the wall. Her eyes filled with hope and excitement. “Whoa,” she released a small giggle, “If I had known you would react this way I would’ve done it sooner, “she smiled her fox smile.

                “Hurt Hyemi again and I’ll make it so you won’t even recognize your face the next day. This is my first and last warning Yuri. Back the off!” I won’t ever lay a violent hand on a woman but if they hurt my loved ones, they will get wrath from me. I let go of her shoulders and went searching for Hyemi.

Your POV:

                You turned a corner and ran into Dongwoo. He’s always the scary looking guy in your class but you don’t have time to think about that. Tears washed your face and your eyes blurred from the new tears forming. You covered your mouth, struggling to keep your voice in. Dongwoo ripped your hands away and lifted your chin. “What’s wrong,” his serious voice reminded you of Yongguk’s and it made you cry even more. Suddenly, he took you in his embrace. You were too exhausted to break free and used his chest for support. You had stop crying, then you tried to push yourself away but he had his arms wrapped around your waist, securing you to him. You looked up and your gazes met. He leaned down slightly and pressed your lips against his.

Yongguk’s POV:

                I walked quietly towards the vacant area when I heard someone mentioning Hyemi’s name. I stopped myself when I saw Hyemi in the embrace of Dongwoo. It broke my heart and angered me at the same time to see her like that. I took one step forward, about to attempt to pull her apart from him but I quickly hid myself when he kissed her. Is this some karma ? I did nothing wrong! I should be the one kissing her sweet lips, not him. Just them an announcement was blaring over the intercoms,” Partner badminton will start in five minutes.”

Your POV:

                The announcement was your chance to break away from Dongwoo. He looked at you with shocking eyes, almost apologetic. “It’s fine, “you said weakly,” I got to go,” you left for the gym. I looked calm didn’t I? But god damn, my heart is so confused right now! You tied your hair up, washed your face, hoping your red eyes would disappear. How am I going to face him in this state?

                The crowd cheering loudly during the match for their biased team and it got more intense when we were down to the final. This match decides who gets silver and who gets gold. Although the two of you exchanged zero communication, you and Yongguk made it to the finals. “Final match, Hyemi and Yongguk—“a roar came from the bleachers,”—versus Yuri and Dongwoo,” the same roar welcomed them. Under some messy circumstance Yuri was put with Dongwoo although she was just a sophomore. Are you ing with me? What a ty day. You could feel rage climbing up your spine as you stare at Yuri. The whistle cued for the start of the match. You served the birdy over to Yuri and the game has begun.

                The birdy flew back and forth slowly at first but once the guys got into mood the audience had to hold their focus on the light-speed birdy. Yuri slammed the birdy in your direction but Yongguk reached out and punts it back at her. This is ticking you off. I know how to handle it but he’s doing all the work, it’s called PARTNER badminton for god’s sakes! Yuri hit a high one this time and you knew you had to jump for it. Just as planned you jumped and reached for the. Wack! The birdy smashed onto the other side’s floor, one point! Everyone stood and cheered but stopped immediately when they saw your fall. Your landing was wrong, spraining your ankle. Yongguk rushed over and touched your ankle lightly before you pushed him away. Dongwoo also came over and before anything happened he lift you up, bridal style, and headed to the nurse. Everyone was confused. They expected Yongguk to carry you but the unexpected thing happened. 


Adding Dongwoo to the picture -claps-

I think he'll be a good match going against Yongguk ;]