Third Unexpected Inicident

Unexpectedly

Colored text = flashback

Oppa- used by female to call an older male/ boyfriend/ for charm

Saranghae-  I love you


Yongguk’s POV:

                She walked off on me, leaving an empty sensation in my heart. Just imagining her soft lips against mine made me go crazy inside but I had to control my image. Things will never be the same with us; I kept reminding myself that.  She had Dongwoo now and according to rumors they’re a package now, not even I can separate them. That pissed me off and I got up to go find my group.

Your POV:

                You let out a huge sigh when you arrived at the cafeteria. Well damn Hyemi; you got that situation under control, you mentally patted yourself on the back.

                Dongwoo saved a table and was nervously waiting for you. “Why are you so late?” He furrowed his brows and took your hands, pulling you into the seat.

                “Mr. Park gave out too many notes today,” you took his fork and stabbed the broccoli on his plate. While you munch on the broccoli a crowd of freshmen girls started to form around the B.A.P. table.

                “Oppa, LOVE ME!” one screamed excitedly.

                “Leave oppas alone; they want a peaceful lunch,” a logical one said.

                “Can you sign please?” a hoard of them would say.

You stared at the crowd, their voices faded and everyone was moving in slow-mo. Soon everyone disappeared and you had a flashback to 9th grade.

                “Yah! Yongguk you’re late again,” you whined. He walked over to you, one hand scratching the back of his head nervously.

                “I had something to do,” he smiled sheepishly at you.

                “Maybe I should stop eating lunch with you,” you said jokingly as you played with the carrots on the plate. The long silence made you look up at him. His eyes locked on yours.

                His straight face formed a big gummy smile then he planted himself down next to you. You liked eating lunch in the garden, especially when the weather was nice like today. After Yongguk left to throw the tray away; you searched around and found a big tree with tall bushes surrounding it. You decided that would be where you would take your nap. Just as planned, you drifted into a deep sleep in seconds.

Yongguk’s POV:

                I got back just in time to see her enter the bushes. What is this girl up to? I slowly walked over, enjoying the sunlight and faint breeze. Moments later, I also entered the bushes and found her dead asleep. I stood there for a long time, thinking. I don’t know what to think of her. Why is her smile always in my mind? Why do I feel like I should be protective of her? Maybe it’s a big brother feeling. If anything … I don’t want to break this friendship we have. I rather have her by my side forever than to be rejected and have an awkward atmosphere linger around us. I kneeled on one knee and slowly leaned towards her face. She stirred, flipping her entire body to the right having her back facing me. She’s making it hard for me to get her even in her sleep, I smiled at the thought. Not giving up, I lowered myself to her left ear; close enough for her to still hear me but far enough so that I’m not all up on her ear.

                “Saranghae,” I whispered.

You snapped back to reality; the crowd was still there, everyone moved at normal speed. You remember waking up from that and your ear felt hot. That dream was so vividly remembered that sometimes you forgot it was a dream.