Eighth Unexpected Incident

Unexpectedly

Your POV:

            “Hyemi are you okay?”  The guys rushed over as soon as they saw the scene.

You smiled slightly at them,” That was kind of fun,” Yongjae pinched your cheeks and rambled on about how cute you were.

            “It’s getting dark. Should we get something to eat?” Himchan suggested. With you and the group craving for pizza, the six of you headed towards the small pizza restaurant.

            “We’ll have the 1 meter Italian,” Yongjae folded the menu handing it to the waitress.

            “Ommo! Are you B.A.P.?” the waitress said in an almost whisper, not wanting to attract attention. The guys stared at her not knowing what to say but to just nod their heads. She gasped,” I was there when you guys played at the Midnight Bar. I love your songs! Can I have your autographs?” her voice changed pitch throughout. The guys passed the piece of paper around and scribbled their signature. You can tell some of them *cough* Daehyun and Himchan *cough* worked on their signing. “Zelo…is that your girlfriend?” she asked cautiously. The boy shook his head no. “Good!” The red faced girl ran off to give the kitchen the order.

            In minutes a one meter, steamy, Italian pizza was placed on your table. O. My. Gaaw—“Hyemi don’t look so shocked, we all know you have a big appetite,” Himchan smirked.

            “Hey look, it’s Yongguk and Jieun,” Daehyun’s gaze was on the couple,” YAH OVER HERE!” He waved his arms frantically in the air. The two came over, her hand still hugging his arm and both were smiling. However, his smiled faded as soon as he saw you sitting in the back.

Everyone devoured the pizza like starving animals. You finished first and was sipping on your water and gazing outside. You zoned out on the mumbling conversation and looked at the sky. The sun traded place with thick clouds hiding the bright crescent moon. A low rumble could be heard from afar. A bubble of raindrop popped as it landed onto the ground. Oh no. You looked at everyone to see if they noticed but none has except for Jongup because he also gave you a look. You mouthed,” Let’s go,” before quickly getting up.

            “Where are you going?” Zelo asked you quietly but the group also quite down, curious about the situation.

            “Pink pig is in danger. You guys stay here, Jongup and I will be right back,” you answered quickly before jogging out the door with Jongup. A gasp came from Daehyun and Yongjae.

            The pouring rain drenched the two of you but with barely any lightning the two of you kept going. He was ahead of you but slowed every now and then to let you catch up. In all honestly you wanted to enjoy the rain and “shower in the rain” like in some movies; the girl spins happily in her dress as she become drench and turns to her lover and kisses him. You were so into it that you also began to spin. You imagined you had on a dress instead of your white T-shirt. White T-shirt. The spinning sensation stopped immediately. You looked down at your shirt. A huge relief rushed all over as you saw the sky blue tank top underneath. Your mind came back to reality as you turn around to catch up with Jongup. You accidently stepped on his foot and bumped your head onto his chest. His reflex had him grabbing his foot in pain. He hopped on one foot to stable himself before you supported him while slurring,” I’m sorry,” one after another. “Why’d you stop?” he asked after stabilizing himself.

            “I wanted to shower in the rain,” you giggled on the side,” come on,” you took him by the arm and jogged to the bushes. Thick old trees droop above the bushes making the scene forest-like. The secluded area was pitch black as you pushed one bush aside so you could go into the empty spot where the wet, pink pig laid. Jongup followed you in but his hand slipped from the bush causing a ripple effect around the empty spot. You couldn’t see anything. One hand was clenching the stuffed animal and the other clasped Jongup’s lower arm.

            “Hyemi did you find it?” his voice shook along with his head.

            “What are you doing?” you felt his entire upper body shook.

            “Trying to shake my hair dry,” he laughed at himself. You felt your way up his body from his lower arm to his biceps then to his chest and you could estimate how far you were away from him.

            “I have the pig with me, the bushes are behind you right?

            “Yeah”

            “Alright, turn around and pull an opening through the bushes. I’ll hold onto your shirt from behind,” your hand traveled down his back but you didn’t know where to stop,” ugh, where’s the end of your shirt?”

            “I don’t know, it’s probably stuck skin tight to my back. Here just hold my hand,” he blindly outstretched his hand and accidently poked you on your tickle spot. You backed away immediately laughing.

            “Yah! I’m ticklish,” you shouted into the darkness.

            “Haha, sorry. I can’t see,” there was a shrug in his tone. You heard his footsteps dragged forward, “Dammit, now I lost you,”

            “I’m holding the pig out so we don’t bump into each other. Just try to feel for the pig,” you held the pig out in front of you. You felt pressure from the other side and smiled,” that was fast,” Suddenly a blinding light came from outside. Someone had pulled the bushes aside and flashed you with a flashlight.

            “What are you guys doing?” Yongguk stared at the two of you. With your visions back you saw that you and Jongup were in a hugging position with a pig stuffed animal in between the two of you.

            “I told you to feel the pig, not to hug it,” you laughed softly. Jongup replied with a blank stare.

            “Are they in there?” Jieun’s voice came from behind Yongguk.

            You grabbed Jongup’s arm; dragging him out of the bushes,” we found it!” you held the pig up proudly. The group stood under the newly bought umbrellas (must be from the souvenir shop) and cheered for your success.

            “I know it’s kinda late for this but here,” Yongjae handed Jongup an umbrella,” You guys will fit in more with the group,” He’s right. Everyone was paired up under an umbrella and we would look weird if we walked with them and not be under one too.

            The fun was over. Everyone walked with their umbrella partner to the parking lot. You all slide into the car you came with; Yongguk and Jieun in his car, the rest of the group in Himchan’s car. “Where do you live Hyemi?” he asked you.

            “Uh…you know where Yongguk lives?”

            “Oh, around there?”

            “Yeeaahhh,”

            Daehyun gave you a cautious smile. Should I tell all of them? Why keep it from them? A few minutes later the car slowly approached Yongguk’s neighborhood. “You can stop here,” the car stopped in front of Yongguk’s house. You thanked them after reminding Yongup to wash up before going to bed or he’ll catch a cold; he told you the same, and you walked into the house.

            “She just—“

            “Yup. She lives with him now,”


  • I'm going with the flow right now, seriously don't know who she'll end up with.
  • Yongguk's birthday is coming up! Maybe I should make a special scene for him ;)