Second Unexpected Incident

Unexpectedly

Noona- older female/ sister


1 year later: 12th grade

Yongguk’s POV:

                Our relationship was never the same again. I changed. She changed. She was always with Dongwoo now and whenever I singled her out to talk she would speak loudly and called me out causing people to look at us. It puts me in an awkward situation so I gave up. She also became really blunt and didn’t care what the other girls said behind her back because she knows she could beat them up if she wanted to. She became the scary girl of the school. My life became busier due to Daehyun’s idea of making a band. We had practice every night before going around the neighborhood and troll.

Your POV:

                One more year of him then we will go our separate ways, right? Sadness filled your eyes as your heart tells you how much you missed him. “Hyemi,” Dongwoo’s voice made you erase all feelings and replaced it with a cold, stern face.

                “Hey,” you said coldly. He’s the only person you could trust at the moment. You told him everything and he understood and stood by your side.

                “What class do you have?” he took your schedule before you could answer, “Aw! You’re in Class 12-A but I’m in 12-C,” he whined. You revealed a short smile but stopped when you saw the group. Yongguk, Daehyun, Himchan, Youngjae, Zelo, and Jongup, what did they call themselves? Oh yeah, B.A.P. They were in their usual spot in front of the school. Yongguk really became a badass; you smirked at how he changed. You heard he gets into fights at night that’s why he comes to school with so many bruises. Dongwoo stopped his whining when he saw where your gaze was at.

Yongguk’s POV:

                “So that lady chased me with her shoes in the air,” the group broke into laughter.

                “Oh, hi noona,” Zelo greeted Hyemi as she walked pass them. Although everyone knew the situation, Zelo still greeted her every morning only to be ignored.

                “Yah! Stop bothering her, okay?” Himchan commanded Zelo. The group grew silent whenever they talked about her. I told them my side of the story and I had their support but they also understood how Hyemi would feel. The five minute bell rung and the group scattered. “What class do you have,” Himchan asked me.

                “12-A,”

The room was packed full; every seat was taken except for the last one in the back by the window. I had both hands in my pants pocket and walked to that seat. My pace slowed as I saw who occupied the seat in front of mine. How fun.

Your POV:

                Your gazes met and he smirked. You also revealed a smirk but you knew very well from the bottom of your stomach that you were nervous and scared. The teacher called roll and got to his name.

                “Here,” his deep voice had never disappointed you. It was like a spell that makes you weak. This is going to be a tough year. Lunch time arrived, everyone hurried to the cafeteria before the food ran out. You were still copying the notes on the board when you felt a tug on your hair tie. In seconds your hair was let loose.

                “What the hell?” you turned around and shouted angrily at Yongguk.

                “What? Is little miss Hyemi going to do something about this?” He titled his head slightly and smiled. You haven’t seen his smile in so long that it almost mesmerized you but you stopped yourself when you saw darkness in his eyes.

                “Is little Yongguk being immature? Are you hitting on me?” You mustered up the courage to say it confidently. You then leaned closer to the guy and held his gaze. Slowly you lifted your hand and snatched your hair tie.

Yongguk’s POV:

                She surprised me when she got closer. I smelled the sweet perfume she had on. This wasn’t what I planned. I’m the one who should be controlling the situation. After she tied her hair up again I grabbed her arm and pinned her against the window. The sunlight hit my face but I kept my eyes on hers and whispered, “You think I won’t lay a hand on you? I’m not the innocent Yongguk that stayed by your side anymore,” I leaned closer to where I felt her unsteady breathe. My heart raced when I saw how close I was to her lips. Calm down Yongguk!

Your POV:

                The sun angled on his face perfected. You mentally scold yourself when your breathing became uneven. Calm down Hyemi! You leaned in, pressing your face against his. “I’m not the innocent Hyemi that followed you around anymore,” you whispered into his ears. Then you lightly brushed your lips against the side of his face. 


Writing 5 chapters nonstop made me weak.

Gotta reenergize myself with some drama and running man!