Chapter 2 - K

Trust You

Kyuhyun's POV

"Kyu, did you waking up?" Ahra Noona called me as she knocked on my bedroom door.

"Yes, Noona.. And the door was unlocked so you can enter; I want to ask you something."

"Noona, how do I look? Do I look handsome? My clothes are good or not? It's too simple or too weird or—" I ask the opinion of Ahra Noona when she just went into my bedroom.

"Woah.. Stop, stop.. I just go in and you've asked me dozens of questions. Calm yourself, Kyu. Okay, now for your question. Hmmm... Let me see you before I answer." Ahra Noona said.

I tried to calm myself and then I fully turned to face my Noona so that she could see me clearly.

"How?" I asked again but she just laughed at me.

"Noona!! Answer me. Is it too weird?" I asked in a worried tone.

Ahra Noona need take a deep breath before she could actually stop from laughing and now she just smiled at me. I frowned, and finally after a few moments that felt very long for me, she answered me.

"You look good Kyu, really handsome. Your fans will be crazy if they see you appear like this so you don’t need to worry."

"Aish.. I don’t care about my fans." I said, and turned around to get my bag and books.

"I see. You really worry about opinion from Kim Ryeowook then?"

"Honestly yes." I said with a huge sigh.

And my Noona’s smile becomes wider.

"What?" I asked suspiciously when I saw her smile.

"You really fell in love with Kim Ryeowook. I really want to know him personally now."

"I don’t know what I should do so I can be closer to him, Noona. I still need to know about him first so yesterday I had to ask someone to investigate him. Once I get to know him better I will definitely introduce you."

"You're sure going to do it? Is it not better if you ask what you wanted to know in person once you know him? If you do it like that you will violate his privacy." Ahra Noona reminded me.

"Hmm….Maybe you're right. I'm going to cancel it."

"Don’t forget." Ahra Noona said.

"Okay. Now I'll go. See you later, Noona." I said before walking out of my bedroom.

 

When I arrived at the university parking lot suddenly I had a really bad feeling because I saw some girls who are my fans sitting near the parking lot as they wait for someone to come and I am sure that someone is me. So I got out of the car and choose to walk on another path to go to my first class so I don’t have to meet them.

And now after I got to my first class, I really want the time pass quickly because I can’t wait to see my Ryeowookie. But sadly reality is very different. Time passes really slowly and the lesson is really not interesting. Some of the lessons I have learned at the course that I took before so the lessons are not interesting and I'm getting bored. So when it was finally time for my last class, I hurriedly went to the classroom and wait Ryeowook came, and while I waited I slept briefly in the classroom.

I woke up when I heard someone call Ryeowook’s name. I looked over and saw that a man, who I think is named Alex if I am not mistaken, speak with my Ryeowook and Ryeowook smiled at him. Seeing it makes me feel annoyed.

And I was really upset when I heard Alex asked Ryeowook to help him to play the piano and once again Ryeowook agree and give a sweet smile for Alex and the two of them started talking about the performance later. Now I am not only annoyed but I was really mad at Alex.

"Aish, really noisy. Be quiet, I want to sleep before class begins." I said with annoyed tone.

My words make Ryeowook turned and faced me. And annoyed feeling that I felt abruptly changed to happiness because he is now finally known I'm here.

Alex apologized to me for disturbing my sleep, but I don’t really care about his apology so I just ignore it and I just focus to my cute Ryeowook who suddenly frowned and I think it makes him look more cute but today there is something wrong with him, his eyes swollen and slightly red.

"You are really annoying and childish, Cho Kyuhyun." Ryeowook said to me in annoyed voice but I don’t respond his words because I was too worried about what happened to him and too curious, so in the end I asked him about his eyes and asked if it was because he was crying.

"That's not your business, Cho Kyuhyun." Ryeowook said, and turned to look out the window.

He knows how to make me more worried about him. When I want to try to ask again, the class began and today Mr. Park will lead the class so I can’t speak to Ryeowook again until the class is over. Today the last performer is Ryeowook and Alex and although for Mr. Park and other students their performances are great and all of them praised Ryeowook and Alex but actually Ryeowook made a few mistakes.

So after he finished his performance and returned to his seat, I tried to talk to him again, "Your piano performance is not as good as yesterday. Although still good but not perfect. You made some mistakes today." I said to him.

"Ooohh, I thought no one would know about my mistake, Mr. Park was not even aware about it. Usually only Yesung hyung and myself who would know." He said with a small smile as he pleased and amazed that someone else can know about his mistake. His smile and his expression made me happy, but also make me want to .

"Because I, Cho Kyuhyun, who is a genius in music and because of your mistake is a foolish mistake, so it's impossible I could not know about it." I replied, hoping he would be a little upset hear my words.

"Overconfidence..." He said and pouting while I was just grinning because saw his cuteness, but my happiness was destroyed when suddenly Alex interfere and talk to my Ryeowookie.

"Sorry Ryeowook-shii. Can I talk to you?" Alex asked Ryeowook.

"Yes, of course." Ryeowook replied.

"Actually I wanted to treat you coffee as a thank you for helping me play the piano." Alex said to Wookie.

When I heard Alex say this I really wanted to make him disappear from here and now I am afraid to hear the answer from Ryeowook. What if he accepts the offer? But doesn’t he have an issue with romance thing? Oh, I can be crazy and grow old rapidly because too worried about him although I just knew him yesterday.

"Sorry I can’t." Ryeowook said and I danced in my mind when I heard he refused Alex.

"How about tommorow?" I heard Alex tried to invite Ryeowook again.

Aish, did he not hear my Ryeowookie don’t want to go with him?!

"No, sorry I don’t think I can. And you don’t have to treat me anything. And I have to go back now, I'll see you tomorrow." Ryeowook said to Alex once again and immediately he walked out of the classroom.

Good Alex, now I don’t have a chance to talk with my cute Ryeowookie. You really make me angry and I had to do something so you will be stay away from my Ryeowook.

 

When I got home my bad mood worsened because I had to deal with my parents. My parents don’t like each other and whenever they meet each other they will fight and criticize each other. Fortunately now they rarely met, they only met when they come here to see Ahra Noona and me. My parents have been divorced two years ago but it feels like forever since I can’t remember when they did not fight, even before they were officially divorced, to me they are like a divorce couple because the situation is worse when they were still married, every hour I could just hear them screaming at each other.

"If Appa and Eomma only quarrel here, it's better if you don’t come here again. Ahra Noona and I would go to visit you at the weekend. We had two days at the end of the week so we could spend every single day with one of you. And now I want to go to my bedroom. I'll see you at the weekend." I said interrupts their argument and then I went to my bedroom on the upper floors.

When I'm in front of my bedroom I hear a melody out of my bedroom and I know Ahra Noona was in my bedroom, waiting for me back home. And when I went inside I saw my Noona sit in front of my grand piano, she play classic music.

"Noona, if you just want to play the piano you can do it in the music room, don’t need to come to my room only to play the piano. Or did you really miss me till you wait for me here?" I .

"Don’t be noisy. If I don’t play this piano, this piano will soon be broken. And how can you buy a grand piano even though you can’t play it?"

"I can play the piano, don’t underestimate me."

"You can only play a basic tone, little evil. Don’t talk like you can play a song."

"I give up. Don’t talk about it anymore, I just want to tease you first but you make it a big problem now."

"Don’t be overreacting. How is your day?"

"Not really good. In the morning I had to avoid my fans and I think I have a rival."

"Oooh, someone like your soulmate?"

"Yes, I thought one of my classmates liked him. And Noona, I'm not sure but when I saw him in class, his eyes like he had been crying for a long time. But I don’t know why he was crying and he makes me really worry with his condition, he also looked pale."

"Just hope tomorrow his condition is better, Kyu. You still don’t know him, so you can only watch over him and protect him from afar. By the way you want to eat?"

"No, I think I'll just shower and go to sleep after that. I want tomorrow to come quickly." I said while smiling.

"Okay, see you tomorrow, Kyu."

 

The next morning…

Today I am really excited to meet with my Ryeowook, so I came early but when I arrived in the parking lot, like yesterday from afar I saw several girls gathered waiting for me and fortunately once again I managed to avoid them like what I did yesterday. Sometimes I feel they are really stupid because I could slip out from them easily. And the sad thing is when I was in the last class; I don’t see Ryeowook at all and Yesung Hyung did not come to class too.

Now I'm more worried than before.

Does Ryeowook did not come because he was sick or something bad happened to him?

I tried to call Yesung hyung but apparently he changed his phone number.

I really would be crazy if like this.

 

At home I told about what happened to Ahra Noona, and she just smiled like crazy and just say I overreacted also she just told me to shower, eat, and sleep like what I did yesterday so the day will quickly change, and maybe I'll be able to know what happened to Ryeowook when I went to university tomorrow. And I do that, because I want tomorrow to come sooner but...I can’t sleep.

Early in the morning I was ready to go to my university and when I arrived, the parking lot is still empty, maybe only 3 or 5 cars in the parking lot. I got out of my car and wait there while leaning to my car.

But suddenly I heard a noise and when I looked to the side, I saw six girls from my fans see me and they walked toward me. I can only cursing when I saw they were coming closer because I already know what's going to happen next—one by one they will do love confession to me.

"Oppa, I really like you, please accept me." The first girl said to me.

"No, I can’t accept you." I said. And now because of this love confession, people began to gather and it makes me hard to neither figure out nor find Ryeowook if he came to the university today.

After that the other girls confessed to me like my guess and I reject her firmly. Then the other girls will be confessing as well and I would reject it as well. I reject all the love confession from them until finally just remained the last girl standing in front of me.

"Kyuhyun-shii please goes out with me, will you? Let's try to date and learn more about each other."

I'm really tired and annoyed with all of this love confessions because this love confessions become the center of attention and made me hard to find out where my Ryeowook.

"Wait, this already..how much you actually asked me to go out? Five or six times? Do you not have mind or you're really stupid? I said I don’t want to go out with you. We're only going to be good friends, okay? And all of you listen, I'm not interested in having a relationship with all of you, so don’t waste my time like this again. Indeed, I want to find my true love, but I know you're all not that person. Now I have to find something important, please get out of my sight." I said with annoyance and finally managed to make the crowd began to disperse.

I turned away from the girl who did love confession and finally I see my Ryeowook. I'm really glad he came, but he still looked pale and besides has a swollen eye, he now also has eye bags which might be due to lack of sleep.

"You really rude you know. You can reject them with more gentle words." Ryeowook suddenly talking to me.

"You finally appeared too at the university. However, you still don’t look good. And about my way to reject them, that's how I reject and when they decide to make a love confession to me, they should be ready to hear harsh words from me when I reject them." I answered him.

Ryeowook did not know what it's like when a lot of people make a love confession and that I was actually in a state of being very concerned about his condition that I don’t really care about anything else.

"And you seriously believe in true love?" He asked me suddenly.

I was a little surprised when I heard him ask me about it. But then maybe this is my chance to ask him about what he thought about love.

"Yes, I believe in true love and I know I'll find that person and have a happy ever after life with my soulmate. You don’t believe it, do you?" I asked him.

"It was all too good to be true. You have to trust me. It's very unlikely to happen in real life. But your attitude and your beliefs completely the opposite, you know. If you really want to find your true love, you have to change your attitude and try to go out with one of your fans." Ryeowook replied.

And his reply made me more curious now. What actually happened to him until he thinks like that?

"I'm not going to go out with someone who I think is not the right person. It would be different if the right person who is asking me, I will surely accept and even I would be the one to ask that person personally to go out with me." I explained to him and smirked because see Ryeowook who is thinking now really looks cute.

"Wookie, you'll be late to your class. And Kyuhyun don’t smirked, you know I hate to see it." Yesung Hyung suddenly intervened.

"Hyung, just go and don’t bother me. Okay, wait I want to ask you something in private." I told Yesung Hyung, hoping maybe he could help me to better understand this cute guy.

And when Ryeowook saw me talking casually with Yesung Hyung, he seemed a little surprised and asked if Yesung hyung know me and after that he went to go to his first class. I am a bit sad that he had to go and I could not talk with him more. Also I could not take my eyes off from his figure.

"Eehhmmm.. Kyuhyun? What do you want to ask me?" Yesung hyung spoke to me and because I can’t see Ryeowook’s figure anymore, I finally turned my attention to Yesung hyung and just gave him a sheepish smile.

"You know well Kim Ryeowook, right?" I asked Yesung hyung.

"Yessssss.. And? Why would you ask that?"

"Can you tell me about him?"

"I'll decide I will tell you or not depends on the answer to my previous question." Yesung hyung said in a very serious tone.

"Aish, but you would not believe me even though I say it." I told Yesung hyung.

"Let me decide I am going to believe you or not after I heard your answer."

"Aish.. Okay okay.. That's because...Because I wanted to know him more closely...and..and he was the one that all this time I had looking for." I stammered, and I thought my face was completely flushed now.

"You mean Wookie is your true love that you are looking for?"

"I don’t think he is my true love, Hyung. Because I'm sure and I know that he is my true love. So please help me Hyung, can you?"

"Okay, because I know you'll never make jokes about true love and you are sure Wookie is your true love, I will trust you and help you. What do you want to know?"

"Why he did not believe in love?"

"Aish, your question is too personal, Kyuhyun. The reason is not something I can just casually tell you, just Wookie who can tell you."

"Okaayyyyy, how about why he did not come here yesterday? And two days ago, I saw his eyes swollen, like he cried a lot. Is my guess is correct? And why? Don’t tell me it's too personal again."

"Okay okay.. I'll tell you the things I can tell you for now but don’t ask for more detail from what I said." Yesung hyung said to me and I just nod my head so that he would continue to talk. Currently any information I receive will be very valuable.

"He usually has nightmares and he often cried because of the nightmare and that is exactly what happened two days ago. And then yesterday, the situation is even worse so I made him skip his class." Yesung Hyung said.

Honestly this information makes me more worried about Ryeowook and I really wanted to help him but I don’t know how to help him.

"If someone with him, did it can help him out of his nightmare?"

"No, I often stay at his house to accompany him but it never helped, and I know I can’t help him to get out of the nightmare, I can only accompany him and support him. That’s why I hope you're right about he is your true love and I hope you are the person who can help him out of this problem and make him happy. I will try to help you so you just need to call me if you need any help from me."

And after that Yesung hyung gave me his new phone number and I went to my first class.

 

When it is time for the last class, I could not come early like before because I have to talk to my professor and when I walked in the corridor to my last class, I saw Ryeowook from afar and he was walking to our class with someone accompany him. After a few minutes I realized that the person who accompany my Ryeowookie is Alex, and when I will catch up with them, someone called me.

"Kyuhyun Oppa! Wait!!"

"What do you want?" I asked quickly, because I need to catch up with Ryeowook as soon as possible.

"Um, can you help me learn to play the piano? I really can’t play well and I need your help to teach me to sing too. Can you?"

"Sorry I can’t help regarding playing the piano because I did not really can play the piano too. And as for singing you can ask for help from Kim Yesung, he is really good at singing so you don’t have to worry about singing once you get a lesson from him. Okay?"

"But Oppa, I would like you're the one who taught me."

I can only sigh when hearing her words. So I was right, she just made excuses when asked for my help. She was just wasting my time.

"No, I can’t and I don’t want to teach you. And now you're making me late to go to my class. So bye and please don’t ask me again." I said to this girl and walked to my classroom.

But when I would go into my classroom, the professor who I did not know already standing in front of the class and he start speak to the class. So I was just standing by the door and listen him.

"Class, I have bad news for you all. You all have to listen carefully. This morning Mr. Park and his family had a car accident, and his condition and his family conditions are not really good. They….."

And suddenly the classroom door opened and I saw Ryeowook ran out from the classroom. And even though I only saw him briefly, but I could see he was really pale like blood does not flow in his body and his eyes began to fill with tears.

"Ryeowook!!" I shouted to call but he keep running and not caring to his surroundings. When I looked into the classroom, I see the worried face of Yesung hyung and I immediately knew that something was wrong and I quickly ran to chase Ryeowook.

Not long after I ran to pursue Ryeowook, I could see him standing not far from me, but his body began to lose balance. I ran more faster towards him and luckily I was successful catch him before he completely fell. He was unconscious and his condition is really not good and makes me really worried. He looked as white as paper because he was really pale and tears still flowing down from his closed eyes.

Ryeowook, what actually happens to you until you like this? What should I do so that I can help you?

 


Long time not meet all of you in here.. ^^ This is Chapter 2 from Kyuhyun's POV~

I hope all of you will can enjoy this and I will more active to update this story too.. ^^

Maybe there will be slight different words if compared with Wookie's POV but I hope you all can still enjoy this story.. ^^

Also hope all of you will still support and read this story and will gibv me comment too.. ^^ hehehe

Thank you for all of you who read, subscribe, comment, and support me and my story.. \(^♡^)/

See you~~