Chapter 2

Trust You

Ryeowook's POV

I quickly got out from the car and approached the person who got hit by 'Yesung Hyung’s car door'.

"Sorry, I didn't see you when I opened the car door.. Are you okay?" I asked the fallen man sincerely.

"Uuuuuh..." He growled a bit, rubbing his .

"Sorry. I’m really sorry. I really didn't see you because I was in a hurry... Really sorry..." I tried to help the stranger, and in that moment my eyes met with his dark brown orbs. I don't know why but his eyes are really making me feel calm but...

"No, I am not okay! How in the earth can this happen??!!! Are you stupid or really unlucky that you can hit someone with a car door?!" He said while he slapped my hand away in the process of standing up from the ground. He removed the dust from his pants after.

I will take back my words about him. Maybe his eyes are awesome but his attitude is really bad...

"I already said sorry. I know it's my fault because I didn't see to the outside before I opened the door. I’m really sorry, okay?" I said to him again, bowing repeatedly.

And he just stared at me, not saying anything too. That made me more confused.

"Wookie, is everything okay there?" Yesung Hyung asked me.

"Yes hyung..."

"Oh, okay. Come on, we will be late." Yesung hyung called me again..

"Once again, I’m sorry." I spoke to the man, apologizing once again and I ran towards Yesung hyung.

 

Fortunately I wasn’t late in my first class and the remaining classes are going smoothly until my last one. Honestly I was really waiting for this last class because Yesung hyung will be here too. He is the assistant teacher, and in this class we will play instrument and sing, not just learn theories about music..

"Class, today I will be the one who’ll lead this class because Mr. Park has something to do. My name is Kim Yesung. Nice to meet you all.” He gave the other students a warm smile. “Okay, we will start this class, and I want know who can play instrument and which instrument you can play?" Yesung hyung asked.

No one answered. The entire class was silent and they just see each other.

"Okaaayyy, I don't know what have happen in here. I know it's impossible no one can play some instrument. I think I will show you what we will do in this class and hope with some examples will encourage you to show your skills. Kim Ryeowook, can you please help me?”

I was a little bit shocked when Yesung hyung call my name. But I can't refuse to help him, so I stood up and walked to the black grand piano..

"We will play Coagulation... like usual okay, Wookie."

"Hyung, in that song I have to sing too. Let's pick another song that will only be sung by you, please..."

"Come on Wookie, your voice is beautiful and great..."

I just sighed. I know Yesung hyung will never change his mind if he already decided on something. I started to play the piano and sang the first of the lyrics then Yesung hyung took his turn to sing the second part. We sang the song like usually we do. After I played the last note of the song, a loud applause could be heard from entire of class. I exchanged sweet smile with Yesung hyung. Yesung hyung turned around to the class and started to explain. A student will perform in front and will be judged by the ones who are seated, that’s the procedure of our class activity.

While Yesung hyung was explaining to the other students, I went back to my seat..

"So you are not really stupid like I thought in this morning. Because you can sing and play piano really well."

After hearing those words, I turned around and met the dark brown orbs I saw this morning again..

"But still this morning accident really a stupid thing I ever have imagined. I still cannot believe and I’m confused on how on the earth that can be happen especially to me.."

"I already said sorry to you, right? So please don't repeat again your rude and cruel words.. It's so childish and really annoying." I said, a little bit irritated with this person.

"Kim Ryeowook, please listen to your friends comments and opinions for your performance. And Cho Kyuhyun, if you don't have anything to do maybe you can show the class your ability..." I heard Yesung hyung call me and this man who actually has a name of Cho Kyuhyun.

"Okay, but I want this person to play the piano."

My eyes went widely open when hearing Cho Kyuhyun’s words. I have a bad feeling about what will Yesung hyung answer be...

"Of course Kim Ryeowook will do that, right Ryeowook?" said by Yesung hyung.

I just gave up and again I walked to the piano and asked this Cho Kyuhyun what song he wants to sing.

"I want sing Loving You."

"Sorry, I don't really know that song. And for your information, if you want to sing a happy love song or something like that then don't choose me to play it for you. Because I don't really like those kind of songs. But if you want sing a ballad then maybe I can play it." I said it while I see through music book and when I don't hear anything from this Cho Kyuhyun, I turned to him and saw him frown, looking at me with a weird expression..

"So? What song do you want sing?" I ask him again.

"Why don't you like that kind of song?"

I tilted my head when heard his question, and because I really want to finish this performance soon I just repeated my question about what song he wants to sing. But he just answered me with the question he asked earlier.

"Sorry but it's a personal reason. I think I don't have to answer you. I want finish this thing quickly so please tell me what song you want to sing?"

"Just answer me." He persistently asked, not caring about the other students waiting for our short performance.

I take deep breath and let out a big sigh before answering him.

"Because all of the things about true love and happy endings are too good to be true. They are fantasies. I answered your question although it's not your business and so what song you want sing?"

"Memories." He replied.

After that I started play that song, I heard his majestic voice. I have to be honest; his voice is awesome and maybe as great as Yesung hyung’s. But their voice bring different color and effect to me. Yesung hyung's voice is deep and a little bit raspy. It gives a sad feeling that really matches with almost what I could really feel. But Cho Kyuhyun's voice was different. It was also deep but the effect of his voice brings calmness... like his eyes.

After we finish performance, some of student performed as well and some will give a comment and opinion.. And without me realizing, our lesson time was over and all of the students hurried to get out from the classroom., maybe too excited to go home.

"Wookie, are you finished?" Yesung hyung ask from front class.

"Yes hyung." I answered while I walked towards him, my things neatly placed inside my bag.

"Okay, let's go home." So Yesung Hyung and I walk to outside class but I felt like someone was watching me. When I turn around I see Cho Kyuhyun stare at me with expression that I can't describe.

"What's wrong Wookie?" Hyung asked me all worried.

"Nothing Hyung.." I smiled it off.

And headed to the parking lot, going to Yesung hyung’s car.. After we arrived at my house, Yesung hyung accompanied me up to the front door..

"Do you want me sleep over or will you be okay alone?" Yesung Hyung ask with worried look..

"No, it's okay, hyung. I will be fine. Don't worry." I say with a wide smile so that he will not be over worried to me.

"What can you say about your first day at the university?" Hyung asked.

"It's good, hyung.." I answered cheerfully. But then I remembered that certain accident with 'that' person..

"Except meeting Cho Kyuhyun..." I whispered to myself.

"Uuh? What you say in the end Wookie?" Yesung hyung became curious, wanting to know what my last sentence it.

"No no, I didn't say anything.” I faked a smile. “You better go now or you'll be late to have dinner with your family."

"Okay, see you tomorrow, Wookie. I will pick you up at 7am. Have a good rest."

"Yes, you too Hyung.."

After Yesung hyung's car can't be seen again, I open the door and walked directly to my room. I took a bath and after I finished, I sat in front my white grand piano. I don't have anything to do so I started with my hobby. I started writing a song. And without knowing, the clock strikes 11:30. And it’s time for me to sleep.

 

Blood..

Blood anywhere..

I can't see anything else except the blood..

I saw my hands and it's covered with red blood..

 

"Noooooooooooo!!"

 


My Chapter 2!! ^o^9

I want say thank you once again to my Dongsaeng SuperJuniorR_13 that always help me and support me also do a great job as my beta.. \(^♡^)/ Really thank you.. ^v^ And thank you too for the people who votes and subscribe my story, that's really means to me.. ^♡^

And like what I promise I make this chapter more longer than my chapter 1, right? Or not enough long? >.<??

Please give me comment about this chapter, I really want to know what you think about my story.. =)

See you at Chapter 3.. ^-^v